All Comments on 'Finding Francesca'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 4 years ago
I liked it.

I do think you need a good bash about the ears for mixing up Resident Evil with Underworld, though. That's two entirely different movie crushes.

JayDiverJayDiverover 4 years ago

Wonderful.

Well worth the read this morning, Thanks.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Loved it. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a beautiful story. I liked how you built the story up to the ending that would happen. I liked the characters and the way you fleshed them out. I will read more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

BentonVirtusBentonVirtusover 4 years ago

Dialog is simply brilliant. I enjoy when characters have their own voice and talk like people, not orators. Characters are sparsely, but thoughtfully, done. The story could stand to be pumped up a bit and fact-checked; it seems a bit formulaic. Quite nicely done overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Easily, one of the best stories I've ever read here. Mega kudos!! Of course five stars.

Oh; & i love experiencing the Aussie-English vernacular, so foreign yet appealing to this Californian bred New Orleanian "Homey".

WindySwimming

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks for sharing it.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Yep

It's a good one. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
shrimp on the barbie

Really enjoyed the story even if it was in a foreign language,lol. This is mostly a love story with a little sex thrown in without getting explicit. It's got a lot of cuddling and hugging and nudity to spice it up and make it feel real. Different than most of the stories on Literotica, where the main focus is the nitty-gritty of the sex act and once you've read one the rest are just cookie cutter. Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yup

Just what the others said! Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

This is so good and so funny! I laughed so hard and fell even harder for your characters. Please never stop writing!

ChrissrChrissralmost 3 years ago

First read a few months ago. Still a great story! Too bad I can't rate it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God!!!! You know how to turn people into mush with your story telling. I had knots in my stomach just from reading. So so so beautiful.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Nice story with a long romance....................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeez, if Pauli was any slower (read “dense”) this story would have lasted another five pages. If she gets naked in front of me and insists I get naked too, I’m going to feel pretty sure she wants more than a bike ride and a swim. I guess that brain damage from the wreck knocked some since into his head. Lucky guy and he got the beautiful girl. Well done, Rollinbones. Five ⭐️s.

campomancampomanabout 2 years ago

Loved your story many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story but I am not convinced that his reaction to the kiss in the pool is realistic. But then, this is a work of fiction, right?

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Another great romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 years and only 18 comments for this "MUSR READ" Romance. Either most people are missing a great read, or are just too stunned to comment. If you enjoy sensitive stories with real people, don't miss it.

THC

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

I am quickly becoming a RollinBones addict! I've read Three stories and eachwas a 5 Star winner. Keep up the good writing. Oh, ande write faster, please ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love both Kate Beckinsale & Milla Jovovich, but can’t believe you confused them. Lose 1* just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story! I really enjoyed it!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Read some of your recent stuff so now I'm circling back around and catching some of your older works. Good story but some of the scenes got a little disjointed at the end. Well played transition from leaving work to the hospital, though. 5*

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Another really good story from you, so we'll written, great description and characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.

SIMILAR Stories