All Comments on 'Finding God'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Outstanding

The Reverend Hugo definitely got things under control. What would have been funny though would have been a scenario where Felicity gave her husband Hugo's offspring to pass off as his child and Hugo continued to fuck Felicity in a adulterous situation.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good tale!

I figured "Ole Gordy" was a "bloody faggot" from the beginning and was sure glad to see Hugo introduce her to "god". Quite a tale, thank you.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 14 years ago
Nice.

I didn't think that Literotica was the place to go to find a NICE story, but "Finding God," was certainly (a) a nice story, (2) an interesting story, and (3) a story easy to read. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

ILienBagby

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 14 years ago
Nice.

I didn't think that Literotica was the place to go to find a NICE story, but "Finding God," was certainly (a) a nice story, (2) an interesting story, and (3) a story easy to read. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

ILienBagby

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
God's control...

A very realistic story. God has His ways of dealing with the Devil and in this case the Devil was queer....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
funny

+ joyful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another fuck slut whore skank

she should be whipped for being such a two timing cow.....women who cheat are worthless and to be despised....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous