Finding Himself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,014 Followers

'Oh shit,' Joe thought, 'what an idiot I am.'

"My wife and I have recently separated and to be honest, this is the first time I've been out on my own since we got married." He smiled shyly. "I guess you can see just how inexperienced I am, returning to the singles scene."

"Why are you back in the singles scene at all? Is your wife some sort of nasty bitch?"

That actually raised Joe's hackles. "No, not at all. She's a really good person."

"Has she been having affairs?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Is she a good cook? Does she keep the house tidy and clean?"

"Yes. Yes."

"Do you have a photo of her?"

"Sure." Joe pulled a photo of Susan up on his phone — one taken at her law firm's annual picnic. She was smiling and doing a silly pose standing up on tippy-toes, her arms raised above her head looking like a happy little girl playing.

"JOE! She is so pretty! And look at those legs. And what a pair of breasts your wife has! She is better looking and sexier than any of us who were here tonight!"

At that, Joe didn't respond, but in truth, he agreed with Betty.

"So why in god's name are you here and not at home, or at least out with her?"

"I don't know. Things have gotten so boring and old hat at home. I work, she works; we hardly talk anymore, now that the kids have 'left the nest.'"

Betty smiled at Joe, patted his hand with the wedding ring and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, Joe. What I wouldn't do to have a boring life with a man I could love and grow old with. Variety is vastly overrated. You should really think about what you're doing before its too late. Talk to her. Find ways of being happy together.

"I'm sure we'll see each other around. If you end up divorced, then maybe we might get together then."

They bid each other good night and both returned alone to their lonely apartments.

~~~ 10 ~~~

About the time that Joe was calling it quits for the evening, Susan and I were as well. Except that we had spent the evening having, if not world class sex, at least for Susan, I think it was a different and more intense sexual experience than she had ever had before. Not to mention, with only the second man she had ever had sex with.

After having a wonderful dinner, each new and exciting treat accompanied by a partial glass of wine matched to compliment the flavors of the dishes, I had been very surprised when the waiter brought me the bill without a charge for our cocktails before dinner and a complimentary bottle of sparkling Sauvignon Blanc especially selected from one of the local Paso Robles wineries.

As Susan had suspected, I had spent the evening plying her with wine and was ready to have my way with her. I don't think that she was really going to object.

We returned to our suite and after we locked the door behinds us, I turned around and Susan was almost instantly in my arms. We didn't say anything, I leaned down and Susan looked up at me. We put our arms around each other and kissed.

It started out with us lightly touching each other's lips, opening and closing them just slightly. Her lips were moist and warm and inviting. I pressed my tongue out and as it touched her, she opened her lips slightly to allow my entry. Soon our tongues were touching, tasting and exploring each other's mouths. I wondered, as I moved it in a slight in an out motion, if Susan understood the notion of 'French kissing' was symbolic of 'Frenching' in which a penis, not the tongue, was in the mouth. I'd know soon enough. Her mouth seemed like a perfect match for mine.

When we finally parted, she looked up again with her eyes full of desire.

"Will you excuse me, Ted? For just a minute," she said raising a single finger to affirm that she only needed a little time.

I smiled and nodded at her, without saying anything, as she disappeared into the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, I took off my coat and tie (Cœur de la Côte is a somewhat formal restaurant!) and hung them up in the closet. I slipped off my shoes and put them in the closet as well, next to the several pairs that Susan had brought. I had even unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my shirt. I had just finished turning down the bed when she returned to the room.

Susan was wearing a satin looking pale blue robe that opened in the front and went down almost to her ankles. It was held closed by a single belt that was just loosely tied in the front. I noticed that she was still wearing the high heels that she had worn at dinner. It was also pretty clear that she had jettisoned her bra.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows as if to say, 'What do you think?'

"Oh look," I said, "someone brought me a present — just the way I like them!"

"And how is that?" Susan asked.

"Ready to be unwrapped!" I replied with what I hoped was a rapacious grin.

With that we moved together again and resumed kissing, but this time my hands were exploring as well as my lips. I started with gentle caresses on the side of her face followed with running my fingers through her hair. Still on the outside of her robe, I lightly stroked down her back to her ass and I continued on down to the top of the back of her legs. Gently nibbling on her neck must have had some effect because she suddenly shivered and was getting goose bumps.

At last, I stepped back and used both hands to partially open her robe at the top, exposing her full breasts to my eyes for the first time.

I leaned over and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began using my lips to gently roll it. It had already been semi-hard, but when my lips and tongue began teasing it, it grew even harder. I was startled at how long it grew in my mouth. Susan moaned and I could feel her head tilting back, her eyes closed clearly enjoying the sensations.

I opened the robe the rest of the way and with my hand I fondled her other breast and used my fingers on that nipple, before slowly moving my hand down her body, lightly caressing her in little circles along her side, then across her stomach and then I moved it down to find her mound of Venus. Her hair there was soft and silky and unshaven — a full beard. She moved her legs apart to allow me entry, and my fingers were happy to explore her secret grotto. My touch was very soft along the outside of her labia, seeking moisture to gauge her desire.

I moved my mouth back to hers and we resumed our deep kissing for a short time when I backed away from her, and slowly moved the robe back off of her shoulders until it dropped to the floor and she was exposed in her glorious nakedness.

"Ted," she whispered, looking at me, "I am naked and you are still dressed. What are we going to do about that?"

"I think that you should finish undressing me," I replied, "because it will be very difficult for me to make love to you with my clothes on.."

Susan seemed to agree since without another word she began unbuttoning the remaining buttons on my shirt. She took my shirt off and hung it over the back of a chair and then returned to remove my pants. She loosened my belt and undid the button at my waist and moved the zipper down. She pulled the pants down to the floor and I stepped out of them. Like the shirt, she folded them up and put them over the back of a chair.

I didn't have to wait for her to take off my socks, I'd taken them off while she was folding the pants, so when she turned back towards me, I was standing there in nothing except my 'boxer-briefs'. She came back with an excited look on her face.

"Now I finally get to unwrap MY present!" she said as she pulled my underwear down exposing my cock.

I stepped out of the briefs, loose from my remaining barrier and Susan moved into me, our bodies touching, entangled from our mouths to our legs. A feminine hand that had already felt the size and width of my cock in the restaurant earlier was now able to touch it flesh upon flesh.

"Ummmm... I'm looking forward to this, Ted."

"So am I Susan," I said as I kissed her neck and moved her backwards towards the bed.

I laid her down on the bed and joined her. We slid together and resumed our dance of love. I continued to kiss and suck on her breasts while my fingers probed between her legs. She gently stoked my cock which was standing straight and tall for her.

I began to kiss her body as I moved down towards my goal. As I got closer, she asked, "Ted, what are you doing?"

"I am starved. I need to taste your nectar and use my mouth to give you pleasure."

Susan almost sounded horrified, "Oh no — you can't do that! It's dirty down there!"

I pulled back up to her where I was looking into her face.

"There is NO part of you that is too dirty for me to kiss and lick and suck on; so trust me and let me take my pleasure by giving you pleasure. OK?"

She replied with an uncertain voice, "OK."

I moved back down and spread her legs. I began by kissing her mound, pulling the hair just a little with my lips to tease her. She stiffened a little.

"Remember, my sweet: relax!"

I began to work my way down lower. I moved my face enough to move the hairs that guarded her secret place, then I gently blew on her sacred alter. Her legs pulled up in a helpless reflex.

"Ohhh, Ohhh," she moaned. And I hadn't really even started yet!

When I began to circle her opening with my tongue, on the inside of the outer lips and around the edge of her cave of joy, her hips began to move and meaningless sounds began to emerge from her throat. When my tongue finally began to lave her 'man in the boat', I was rewarded with a sudden "Oh! Oh! Oh YES! Yes!"

While I had been feasting on Susan's sexual center, my hands had continued to fondle and play with her breasts with her very sensitive nipples. Susan's head was rocking back and forth and by now she was calling upon the deity, "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god..."

That was when I moved my hand down and slowly moved my middle finger into her hot and wet opening, searching for the ridges of flesh at the top of her tunnel. Shortly I had found the root of the nerves that transmit the greatest gift of pleasure that a man can give a woman.

Almost immediately as I began stroking her internal pleasure spot, she began to orgasm. She was literally lifting her back off the bed as her body arched. I could feel the muscles in her vagina squeezing my finger. At that point, I stopped licking and sucked on her little penis instead, something that completely set her off.

I won't say that she 'screamed,' but her demands that I not stop what I was doing, various calls to god and letting all of the residents of the surrounding rooms know that my name was 'Ted', suggested to me that she had orgasmed pretty well. It was followed by a completely collapse. Honestly, she looked as if she had lost consciousness.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I had no idea..." she panted out.

"You don't think that I'm done with you yet, do you?" I asked with a leer as I pulled her over to the side of the bed. It was just the right height for me stand next to the bed. So I lifted her legs, put a pillow under her ass, and not too gently, drove my cock home to where it belonged.

"Oh no! Ted, its too soon. I can't..."

I didn't pay any attention to her and since she was still so sensitive from her earlier orgasm, she soon started moving in rhythm with my thrusts.

Joe had certainly been exaggerating about Susan's vagina being too loose to feel. She was really hot and by then, really wet. As I moved in and out she was back to rolling her head side to side with her eyes closed, all the time saying, 'Yes, yes, yes!"

I could tell when she was coming close as the muscles in her vagina began clamping down on my cock and her breathing became erratic. With her legs in the air on either side of me, she couldn't arch up, but she came with a sudden period of hyperventilating. It was only with a heroic effort on my part that I didn't come in her right then myself.

Susan lay there flaccid with exhaustion. I leaned over and kissed her before I pulled out and then I helped her move back onto the bed. I ducked into the bathroom and used a wet washcloth on my face before I returned to bed and again climbed in next to her.

We pulled up the sheet over us and Susan rolled over and melted into me. We cuddled and kissed and Susan made sure that I understood just how good the sex had been.

"Ted, I'll probably sound like some ignorant school girl when I tell you this, but no one, I guess meaning Joe; no one has ever used their mouth on my sex like that. And it was SO SO good!"

"I glad, Susan. Is that because of the 'it's dirty' notion?"

She sighed, "Yeah. Joe always thought that it would be too dirty and smell too bad and it was 'unmanly', so he would never try it when I asked."

"Have you given him blowjobs? Is this a one-way thing? I think a lot of men are like that, love getting head from their women, but not willing to return the favor."

"No, not at all. In fact, I've tried to convince Joe to let me try sucking his cock, but he told me the same things — it was too dirty, too smelly. I think that it was really one of those reciprocity issues again — if I gave him a blow job, he'd have to take care of me orally as well."

" Unbelievable, Susan. I'm sorry to hear that you've been missing out on oral sex for all of these years! Pam loved getting and giving oral sex, as do I. And she swallowed too. Like I told you, there was no part of our bodies that were off limits because they were too dirty. Hey, isn't that what showers are for?"

Susan looked at me with a determined look on her face.

"You're certainly right about one thing: I am NOT going to live the rest of my life without a man who will satisfy me with his tongue down there. If I accept Joe back, he has a lesson or two to learn!"

She looked at me as if she was hesitating to say something.

"OK, babes. Just spit it out," I told her with a little laugh

"Just talking about it has reminded me. I've always had a fantasy of being naked on my knees in front of a man with his cock in my mouth, sucking on it. Is that something we could try? After talking to you, I don't think you would have a problem with doing that."

I had to laugh, "I think that can be arranged. In fact, I was planning on something like that

"Could we move the full length mirror so that I could see myself while I did it?"

Wow, Susan was really going to make this a weekend to remember, the little minx!

She cuddled up again and reached down to find my still hard love handle patiently (are you kidding?) awaiting.

"Oh Ted! You didn't cum yet?"

"No and let me tell you, I don't think that Joe understands what a first class pussy you have, because when it started clamping down on me like some sort of milking machine, it was close to impossible not to cum right then."

"Oh. Why didn't you?"

"I'm going to, but I wanted to be in you 'doggy' style tonight."

"Oh goody — doggy is one of my favorite positions!"

"Yes, but now that we've talked about your fantasy, let's start with a little cock sucking."

I moved the mirror so Susan could see herself as she knelt at the side of the bed as well as moving a small bag of toys and lubes onto the mattress off to one side as well.

"You'll have to tell me how, Ted. I've never done this before."

"Sure, no problem. For one thing, I'm not planning on cumming in your mouth tonight, so we can start off slow and easy."

She knelt down in front of me with a smile waiting for me to 'instruct' her.

"OK, first, just take your tongue and touch the tip and lick."

Her tongue came out, tentatively at first, then with more confidence. She started at just the tip but soon she had licked the entire glans.

"The skin so soft and smooth. I thought it would be rougher..."

The lesson continued.

"OK, so far so good. The big thing now is not to let your teeth scrape my penis. Keep your teeth covered by your lips. Now, take as much of my cock into your mouth as you are comfortable with."

"OK, now you can start sucking and using your tongue to lick around my cock. Yes... that's fine. Look over at the mirror. Can you see yourself sucking on my cock? Just nod. Yes. Now start moving your head back and forth so my cock is going in and out of your mouth like it would in your pussy. Yes, oh yes. A little practice and you will be a first class cock-sucker!" I was talking to her a little dirty because I suspected that it would excite her, given her fantasy.

"Now I want you to do something else too. Take your hand and begin to play with your nipple." She did and I could see her eyes closing as she basked in her own little world of pleasure.

"Next, take your other hand and begin fingering yourself. Yes, that's it. Play with your clitoris or put your fingers into your pussy, whatever gives you the most pleasure."

She was really getting into the whole experience and I could see her hand moving faster between her legs, while her hand on her nipple was twisting and stretching it far harder than I would have ventured.

I could tell she was close to cumming seeing the trembling in her legs and the movement of her body, so I did have one real quick warning for her:

"When you are close to your orgasm, pull off my cock."

And shortly after I'd said that, she indeed pulled back, releasing my cock from her mouth and orgasmed by her own hand. Like her earlier peaks, she was not quiet in her throes.

"Why did you have me pull off?" she finally asked when she had regained enough breath to speak.

"I didn't want to take a chance on you biting me when you came!" I replied, feigning fear and horror at the thought.

"Let me tell you, Susan. Having you sucking on my cock while you masturbated yourself to an orgasm was one of the sexiest things that I have ever experienced in my life!"

"Me too," she added in a shy voice.

"But we are not done yet!" I informed her.

"Oh my god! I don't know how much more I can stand!" she moaned.

"At least one more. After all you're a woman — remember, you can go all night long, not like us sexually delicate men."

Now it was finally my turn.

I got Susan back up on the bed in that classic position with her head on a pillow and her ass in the air waiting for an invader to mount. And the invader was me!

I did still have one surprise waiting for her.

I slid in my cock from behind her and gradually got deeper into her pussy, stroke by stroke. I was just being extra careful because I knew after having this amount of sex, her natural fluids would have dried out to some extent and needed to be refreshed. Soon, though, I was completely inside of her to my full length and moving back and forth at a nice pace.

That was when I introduced Susan to my final surprise for the night.

I reached over and from my bag I pulled out a small bottle of lube. I squeezed a goodly dollop onto my thumb and closed the bottle and put it back down. Then I moved my hand so that my four fingers were resting on the top of her ass. Then I began massaging her anus with my thumb.

"Oh my god!" She almost jumped when I started that.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"I'm playing with your ass," I replied, "Is that OK?"

She didn't say anything for about 30 seconds, then I heard her.

"Oh Ted. I really like what you are doing back there with your finger... don't stop.."

Given the green light, I not only continued Susan's (I suspected) introduction to anal play, but I began to move my thumb deeper into her ass. Her moans and words were encouraging.

"Yes, oh yes. Oh, Ted, yes, yes..."

Like most sex talk, not the most interesting dialog, but it indicated that she was on board with me.

I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer — I'd been putting it off all evening so I felt entitled. But the climax (pardon the pun) of the act was when I grabbed my bag again and pulled out a small 'bullet' vibrator. I moved my thumb out of Susan's now well-lubricated ass and put the vibrator in part of the way and turned it on.

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,014 Followers