Finding Himself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,014 Followers

That was when I discovered that I was riding a bucking bronco, because, once again Susan was having a BIG orgasm....maybe the biggest of the night. I would have to modestly admit that my long delayed orgasm was pretty spectacular as well.

As I said before — I suspect that anyone in that part of the motel was pretty well informed as to what was going on in our room. So much for the free breakfast in the morning — we were definitely NOT going to face our neighbors. Although, who knows, we might get some interesting offers...

It was late, we were exhausted and I was glad that I'd remembered to put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door. We began to fall asleep in each other's arms. Just before I surrendered to my exhaustion and sleep I thought about "breakfast" in bed and hoped she was too.

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,014 Followers