All Comments on 'Finding Home: Renewal'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 16 years ago
I'm So Excited...

...to see Nathan and Cassy again! I thought the chapter was very well done. You showed here that there are still some personal issues that Cassy and Master Nathan are going to have to overcome before they can fall into a comfortable pattern. Since her time at the clinc (and his as well) they are both finding out different things about themselves they never knew before. It wonderful that they are committed to finding those things together and helping each other through. I think it will take time for Cassy to fully open her mind up enough to talk to her Master Nathan about anything at all, but you can tell that they love each other enough that eventually, they will both get to the point where they will be open and honest and verbal about their concerns! I am SO hoping that you add another chapter (or seven or twelve) to this. These two have completely taken over my heart. I love Nathan and Cassie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

I read all the other stories involving Cassy and Nathan and now you have left this one open to more chapters. Is Cassy going to have Nathan's baby, maybe Cam's and Jesus' also? Only time will tell! Hope there is another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it, too

Read the entire series in one sitting, and very much enjoyed it. I hope it wasn't too real for you to write. That feeling of not knowing what love is is not a good thing! Looking to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

Oh my goodness!! That was truly an amazing story - I read the entire series and it was fabulous! You di a very good job of keeping my attention yet not overdoing it at the same time. This series was the best I have ever read.

TheBriarRoseTheBriarRosealmost 16 years ago
Lovely!

Truly lovely, I was very impressed. Read the prologue first and had to come over to this one and find out what happened next. You have a gift, I hope you continue to nurture it.

adoredonetracyadoredonetracyabout 15 years ago
Very good

I will have to be honest, when I started reading chapter one I was very unsure if I would like this story. The more I read, however the more I was drawn into it, and 5 chapters later, I realized I am very glad I did. Your work on this is excellent and I look forward to reading more from you. Especially should this Families continue. Maybe the Son of Momma in France is a Dom like his father, or Cam finds a Mate. Ideas are limitless, as you already know. Please, do keep up this exquisite work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Alright, I've now read through this entire story, starting with the Lost in the Wind prequel that had led me to your work.

That being said... I wish I could be more eloquent with my response to this. I was drawn in by your work, plain and simple. I found myself sympathizing, and genuinely caring for, your characters.

I understand that the story is complete, but now I'm going to HAVE to find out if there is more. I don't want my time with your characters to be finished so soon.

Keep writing. You are a master of the craft.

notmichellenotmichelleabout 13 years ago

Perfectly written, and after sharing this story with me, I expect no less from you. I am even regretting that I have to sleep because you have more stories I want to read! Thank you so much for sharing a beautiful story and for telling it with such lovely words.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago

Good read.... also like the flow of the relationship and the reality of the need for communication....M/s relationships often have love in them and are not all pain and humiliation. I enjoy seeing that aspect of the relationship portrayed as individuals come closer and closer to the reality of who they are in relationship . keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm... Enjoyed....and understood!

Really enjoyed and understood the feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
real characters

I love reading your stories because your characters are real people. I am just enthralled by them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This whole story has been wonderfully real and fantastic at the same time. Every person is damaged in their own way. To rise above, and hopefully find some one to do it with you-that is the trick.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it

However I did feel the ending was rushed. You spent all this time building these characters and their issues and then suddenly they had all overcome them and were living happily ever after. I love that you finished the story but think it could have been much better if there had been a few more chapters to flesh the story out.

carlotta04carlotta04about 1 year ago

This is such a good story. (I also read the prequel). The character development wasn't rushed; it was perfect. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous