All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Ch. 01 Pt. 01'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
flavor55flavor55over 10 years ago

I loved your story keep it going!

islandicislandicover 10 years ago
where to go from here?

A huge range of possibilities. keep it going.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I hope there's more, and more than just a page next time.

I will be happy if you continue this.

Hopefully more than just a page, but anything would be good.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

A promising start.

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Good story

Good read - moving on the part 2.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
so, this was more like a memory of

what happened. maybe. because it described one time but said it was two?

"Chapter One: The First Two Times"

or

is one page so short it isn't even a chapter? if so, wtf is going on?

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
and you do realize, don't you

that the numerical sequence does not match the alphabetical order?

as they say in the military

snafu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loose vs. lose

Like quite a few on the net, you seem to have failed grade three spelling.

"Loose" is an adjective - the opposite of "tight". It rhymes with "moose".

"Lose" is a verb - the opposite of "find".

From your story above:

"I'm afraid I'm going to completely loose it around you."

"She must be devastated to loose..." I heard her swallow next to me. "you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck these haters

Dude, fuck these haters sitting in their mothers' basements correcting your fucking grammar. This was one of the best stories I've read in a while, Literotica or otherwise. Even my girlfriend thought it was hot, and she's an English major who's not big on incest. Also, "diaphanous", I'm stealing that word. Way to use some vocabulary that required a dictionary, first time in a long time that's happened. A+

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
i know its the norm but

his sleeping with too many women and girls were not very interesting to me. i am a old fashioned guy perhaps. but i like sex with love. lustful sex with anyone i am sexually interested in sound like a wild animal trait to me, not a sophisticated human behavior.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I like romantic incest stories, especially between mother and son. The son is supposedly a mature man at 23. His father has been dead for a number of years. His mother has taken care of herself, physically and mentally. She has taken care of him without conditions. At 23, he should recognize his mother is a woman. He should also realize that no woman will love him as unconditionally as his mother.

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This is the very first piece I published on Lit, though I'm seeing comments from as recently as 8 months ago. So I want to just say, "Thank you" to those who posted comments to say they enjoyed even this first bite-sized (for my work, at least) venture into this space.

Also, some have described confusion regarding the sequence of the parts of the story. This is understandable. After breaking the 1st chapter into halves, I decided that this approach was unsatisfying (annoying) for you readers. So I stopped doing that and just published each chapter. I suspect the confusion arose again when I chose to publish the entire "book 2" as a whole piece, not even publishing its chapters separately. So here is the proper sequence:

Ch. 1 Pt. 1

Ch. 1 Pt. 2

Ch. 2

Ch. 3

Ch. 4

Ch. 5 (Epilogue)

And finally, Bk. 2

Sorry for the confusion. I have avoided any similar confusion with all my other published pieces, so you could hop to one of those if you prefer.

Enjoy!

O.F.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Dead enjoyable piece of writing looking forward now to reading the whole story. Thanks for clarifying the sequence.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

A promising start! Your dialogue between the characters is especially strong. my favorite part of this story is the wonderfully alliterative "...never seen you bake your buns in the buff before."! Hah! My favorite ever alliteration comes from Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London: "little old lady got mutilated late last night..."! It's a delight to roll that one off your tongue!

The one part of this i thought was unrealistic was his magic boner carrying over from his girlfriend's house. Short of him suffering from priapism, erections get flaccid fairly quickly. That wasn't necessary as an artifice to create the scene in the backyard, cuz once seeing mom naked, his cock would have revived in a great big hurry. Walking outdoors, dropping the towel, sure, he'd be hard. Mom didn't miss it nor pretend it wasn't ready and angry, Not sure why they didn't just start at it then, but it's no doubt hard to cross the line over into motherfuckerism! Does anyone ever fuck someone in their sleep? i can see why you wrote it that way in that it now sets up future chapters as a courtship dance, with the sex ice having already been broken. Onwards to Chapter 2 !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES