All Comments on 'Finding Our Way Ch. 02'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
christi11christi11over 10 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for sharing!!!

Christi

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Waitng with "bated breath" for more!!!

Absolutely love the way you wrote these continuing chapters...the whole story...and now waiting with "bated breath" for more!!!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
wow!!

It's not often a new author comes on this site and writes stories this descriptive, hot and sexy. You remind me of Lindat817. She wrote a super hot two part story but unfortunately nothing else. You are obviously an excellent writer who loves to paint an extremely erotic setting with wonderfully flowing words. Please keep the stories coming!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I hope mom becomes submissive to her son and forgets about him having other women and keeps only to her.

Thanks for the awesome read

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
WOW, are you sure........

this is fiction ? Because you write with a passion and description of one that's "been there and done that". Either way please keep writing and letting us share in the experience.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A journey of discovery

but I am worried for the two of them if they continue being so analytical.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
This story just gets better & better

Wow, love the way this story is playing out. 5 stars plus!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is one of the best incestuous love stories I have ever read. If the woman is even slightly acceptable as a mother, no man will ever care for or love her like a son. If allowed to make love or have sex with his mother, a son will do everything and anything possible to satisfy her. It is more important to meet her needs than his own. In this story, the mother can see with her own eyes how much her son loves her and how intent he is on meeting all her sexual needs. She realizes that he is in love with her and is truly her lover. The emotional and sexual chemistry between mother and son is beyond description. The intimacy, passion, and sensitivity between mother and son is how I imagine an incestuous relationship would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very special! The video replay and freezing parts really set up the “bitch in heat” dialogue, and it’s especially hot that she got him to say it so she could more freely and shamelessly be it. Bravo

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Fabulously well told story telling & ever so hot.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Sex4Lf said just about how i feel about your story. We get to know them better as lovers, yet there is also intrigue. Seems to me there is something waiting over the horizon for the two of them. Your chapter subtitles telegraph nothing, but the continued inclusion of Kimberly hints at the plot thickening.

Here's what i find confusing: After Mom got off the phone with Kim, she said she told Kim she might be through with her son's body by Sunday evening. Kevin doesn't even blink an eye. I mean, did she really say that or was she just teasing her son? All we get is that she grins like the Cheshire cat. I don't think she would want their now incestuous relationship outed, at least not so soon and over the phone. They apparently DID talk about Kev's nine fat inches being too much for her, cuz i don't remember him telling Mom those details. In a word: paint me baffled!

Your writing is so playful- they're having a grand old lark and laugh with each other. Refreshing! The best example of this is when she takes her standing up, against the mirror in the front hall: When he goes off like a rocket, wondering if she might be propelled to the ceiling by his jizz, hoping she wouldn't hurt her head! I about fell OUT i laughed so heartily! That's gotta be world class ejaculation power!

Fun Fun Fun ! ! !

onlyfictiononlyfiction8 months agoAuthor

I'm so glad that you all are enjoying my story so much. I hope the rest of their story continues to please. I am flattered by Sex4Lf, walkindatdog, Foxterot7a, and all the other's kind comments!

Allow me to alleviate any confusion. First off, the story is over 9 ears old, so everyone is entitled to make their own interpretation and run with it. When I wrote Mom's dialogue about being done with his body by Sunday, I was not thinking that she'd literally said that. She's not reporting dialogue to her son. She's paraphrasing it in her own flirty way. That said, sh may have hinted without saying anything blatantly. Anything's possible, I suppose. The second thing is that I considered this chapter to be at least some time after chapter one. In my mind the son told the mom about the Kim's problems handing his girth between chapters. I did not imagine Kim telling the mom about it.

Keep enjoying the silly and fun stuff too!

Best Wishes!

O.F.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak5 months ago

As I mentioned in my comment on chapter I, I rated them 1/5. But this chapter seems somewhat more okay, so I rated it 5/5. It's just that Chapter 1 ruined the narrative entirely due to the absence of details explaining why the mom was comfortable with everything that happened ... The lack of inhibitions always turns me right off

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hate when this sort of thing comes up in M/S stories. The mom, for whatever reason, is trying to get some other girl in the relationship or at least is hinting at it being a possibility. It occurs in some other flavours of incest stories as well, but I find it's most prominent in the M/S variety. Why can't they just be satisfied with and have faith in their relationship without worrying about other people, age gaps, etc. Kind of annoying to be honest. Anyway, it was when Kim was mentioned I thought, "oh fuck, here we go, I see where this is going to end up, goddamn it. Can't resist a bit of sharing or multiple partners in these stories I guess." Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I believe that incest doesn't share.

The mom is sounding a little insecure at the end there, not gonna lie. I hope that, if this is indeed the case, it passes and he convinces her she's his until she's 6 feet under. At least she's declared her pussy is only for him. Baby steps. Just one time I want a nice long romance where other people don't get involved (OK admittedly I've read a few such stories but they're few and far between sadly).

As for the whole video thing, in theory it's a good idea but don't be overly analytical or make it a regular thing. You'll spoil the sex a bit. It's supposed to have some spontaneity to it; not playing it out as if you're going through some memorized motions (remember the techniques and pleasure spots, sure, but that's about it). Hopefully it's just a one-time thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES