Finding Our Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired from all the intensity, we simply lay together and talked for a while. I told her how deeply I'd enjoyed her French maid costume ("I could tell!" she said with a lazy smile,) and how I'd never seen her in that way before.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "In what way?"

"In two ways. Firstly, I've never seen you do anything like role play before," She took my hand and gently bit my middle finger below the first knuckle. I had to clear my throat. "...and I've never seen you do anything even a little bit submissive." Her eyebrows rose. "I admit you weren't really very submissive in the costume, but calling me master and then getting down to open my pants and to take me in your mouth like that..."

She released my finger from her teeth, and reached for my boxer shorts. "Well, no matter what sort of role I played, I was determined to getthisin my mouth." I stiffened as she got her small hand through the hole in the front and around the base of my manhood. "But, yeah," she continued, "I know what you mean. It was a little experiment. It was fun for me too. We can revisit that some time if you want to." She began running the very tips of her finger nails up and down the length of my shaft, never touching the head. "But not tonight, okay?"

"No, I agree. I've had enough experimentation for today." I said, running the palm of my hand up the arm that she was using to reach inside my shorts. "Nothing radical tonight. Nothing wild." I squeezed her shoulder, and inched closer to her.

Stroking me tighter now with the one hand, mom cupped my jawline and cheek with the other. She shook her head and said, "No, nothing wild at all." with a smile that should have been laughing.

Mom slid towards me for a kiss, then she rolled onto her back and parted her dancer's legs as I approached. We shared a languid kiss as I climbed on top of her. I began rubbing her breasts through her top, and she began to tug my boxers off with short fierce jerks. I lifted the spaghetti-strapped top to her long angular neck, exposing and kissing her soft round breasts. She was working my cock with both hands now, twisting in opposite directions. She let out a small sigh, like someone makes after a swallow of a delicious drink. She was pulling me towards her; I could even feel her using the heels of her feet trying to nudge me to her. Suddenly I felt that wet hole she was keeping hot for me.

I looked up from her succulent chest to her face; dark hair framing hungry green eyes and an open mouth. "When did you get your panties off?" I asked, amazed that I hadn't caught such an important event.

One of her hands came off my dick, and she dug her nails into my ass. "Fuck me now! I'll tell you later!"

I obliged. And, like each of the other times, Mom's cunt was the hottest wettest magical kingdom I'd ever had the privilege to explore. She let out a moan that mixed pain and relief, and her hard slim legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

We tongued and I kissed her face, neck and breasts; even her shoulders at one point. I drilled her with a steady long stroke for what must have been twenty five minutes to Mom's dirty cheering approval.

Finally, I decided to pick up the pace, and started fucking her in high gear. Her legs couldn't hold onto my waist anymore, so she just spread them – nearly forming a horizontal line – and let me play. Her chest heaved and bounced magnificently above the gasping plane of her stomach as I shook her frame with my now glistening rod. My mother's dirty talk fell away to incoherent whooping and cries of glee.

We didn't flop around into multiple positions, and – as agreed – we didn't try anything new. But it was passionate and deeply intimate. It was just what we wanted.

My mother and I came together after she'd already coated my balls with her cream twice. Mom was so moved that she went down and licked my rod clean. I was emotionally and physically spent, so I couldn't respond in any way other than smiling and just enjoying it. When she was satisfied that she'd tasted us as best she could she came back up, and looked at me like I was some kind of great new discovery.

"That was wonderful," my sylphlike mother said, as she lay her head on my chest, and slung a graceful thigh across my midsection.

I was so utterly satisfied that I didn't respond, opting instead to simply run my hand up and down the proffered thigh and stare at the ceiling.

"Don't worry," she said, mistaking my silence for discontent. She scratched curiously at my chest. "I have more planned for this weekend. Not more role play, but it should be excellent."

I was eager to see what she had in mind, but for now I had to sleep.

I jumped her the following morning (Wednesday) before she could get into the shower. She had to brace herself against the rim of the tub while I fucked her like crazy from behind, and she practically sang about how deeply she agreed with my pole between her legs. Her tits swayed, begging for my fingers, and her hair flew wild. That tight little ass turned red with the percussion, but it never missed a beat.

I fingered her that evening in front of the television. She left my hand aching but frothy with her sex. In return, she gave me a little strip tease at bed time. Then she sucked me off while humping her naked lissome body against my leg, and fingering herself to a second orgasm. She swallowed every drop of my cum with a humming grin.

Thursday, in her continued enthusiasm for "having your pipe at the back of my throat, your balls on my chin," she sat under the table during dinner, and blew me with wild vigor; daring me to finish my meal before she finished me off. No one loses in these sorts of contests.

In bed she sat on my face, and howled like a goddamned banshee. I swear the windows were vibrating! Her ass was on my chin, so I could look up the valley of her magnificent body as I tasted her innermost moistness. I stroked myself the whole time, and – to my own surprise – came twice in the exercise. Mom licked me clean like she had Tuesday night, and we slept soundly together the same way as well.

But she wouldn't tell me what the surprise "experiment" was going to be. That – she insisted – would begin Friday night.Beginon Friday night!?

Friday morning she was having none of my monkey business at the bathtub, and warned me that I shouldn't expect any when I got home from classes. "Save your strength for tonight, baby." was her only advice; her only warning.

Part 3

"Your mom?" Kim was incredulous. "You're blowing off beers with us so you can have some 'quality time' with your mother?" If only she knew the quality of the time I'd been having with my mother! But I couldn't think of that now. It was mid-afternoon, and Kim had finished off work early to grab me for a quick coffee. Just friends, of course.

"Look," I reasoned. "I told you before that I wasn't going to be available to hang out before next week."

"Yes," she answered, doubtful, "but you said that was because you had to settle into some thing or things, whatever that means." It meant that I wanted plenty of time to "settle" into the V formed by my mother's parted thighs, but that wasn't any of Kimberly's business. I'd broken things off with her earlier that week. I was game to try staying friends – she was still one of the sexiest and smartest twenty-somethings I'd ever met, and just great to spend time with – but I wasn't going to let that keep me when Mom's open arms (and open mouth) were waiting for me...and whatever "experiment" she'd planned for tonight!

"Yeah, and I've been so busy with...that...that Mom's barely seen me"dressed, I added in my mind. "You know how close I am with my mother, Kimberly."You have no idea. "She's good people,"and an amazing lay.

"Yeah, I always did like your mom." Kim still showed the conflicted look I saw on the face of every girl I ever dated. On one hand, my mom really was one of the most easy-going pleasant people to be around. Just having her in the room tends to lighten the mood. But on the other hand, the girls I dated could never help feeling intimidated by Mom's inspiring ballet-dancer-with-tits figure, flawless skin and striking bright green eyes. Kim had less to be insecure about than most girls, she was shaped like raw sex with curly reddish brown hair. Too bad her bed play rarely lived up to that shape. Anyway, Mom was hard to dislike, and Kim wasn't in any position to hold a grudge against Mom. Not as far as she knew, anyway. Kim sighed. "Okay. Say 'Hey' to your mom for me. And I expect to see you for beersearlynext week. And you're going to come even if Doobie is there too."

Doobie was another story for another time. "Sure. I'll be there. I promise."

I meant it, and I would keep my promise in just a few days.

But first was Mom's surprise "experiment." I did my best not to break the speed limit by too much.

I picked up a small bunch of flowers at a flower shop on the way home. Between that and the detour with Kim I didn't have a chance of getting home ahead of Mom like I'd planned. I'd wanted her to come home to a vase of fresh spring flowers.

When I got home, Mom was pacing slowly around the living room, still in one of her black office pencil skirts (no stockings today. Just miles of smooth skin curving up into the skirt,) and a white blouse. Her coal colored hair was bunched up on her head – held there by a series of pins and what looked like a pair of fancy lacquered chop sticks – beautifully accentuating her long graceful neck. The phone was to her ear.

I sneaked around to the kitchen, and filled a cut glass vase with water and the flowers. Mom was still talking to someone on the land line when I made my way into the living room undetected. She was standing still now, smiling, and her slinky form looked mouthwatering.

Yeah!" she said into the phone. "Yeah, we'll have to do that some time!" She turned to see me and the flowers. Her smile opened wider and her eyes flashed as she mouthed, "Hi!" to me. She licked her lips – a subconscious gesture – and said, "Actually, Kevin is pulling in now. I'll be sure to tell him. No, it's fine. Yes. Definitely. Maybe lunch next week? Okay. Sure. Great. Okay, I'll tell him. Okay. Bye!" Her eyes were locked playfully on me the whole time, and I silently stared back; my hunger for her building.

My mother strutted towards me, her high heels muted by the carpeting. "Hey, sexy." she said, letting a hand drift briefly over the place on her skirt where her long legs met.

"Hey, gorgeous!" I answered, and she crashed into me; tits swelling against my chest and her pelvic bone rubbing against my hard on. We kissed deep and with fire. Her fingers ran up the back of my neck and into my hair while my hands slid down to her pencil skirt, and cupped an ass that belonged on a twenty year old gymnast rather than my forty year old mother. She felt good in my hands, melting against my body. She smelled good. Her tongue tasted good. Her moan of appreciation sounded better than waves on a tropical beach.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked when our kiss finally broke.

"It was your good just-friends friend Kim," Mom said, still snuggling against my body. "She says your phone must be dead, because she tried calling you first."

"Huh," was all I said. Later I would notice that it was true. "Is that what you were supposed to tell me?"

"Oh, no. We talked for a while. She told me about how you two had broken up, but were still trying to be friends, just friends; nothing I didn't already know. She seemed worried that you were trying to blow her off, but insisted that she didn't want to trespass on our 'quality time.' " I squeezed Mom's left ass cheek, and she smiled up at me adoringly. "I told her that Iamgoing to need to ride your beautiful cock tonightandtomorrow, but that – assuming you really fuck me like the stallion I know you are – I could probably spare you to go out with her and 'the guys' for a few beers on Sunday evening; though I'll probably want to give you a tongue bath before you head out." She was squeezing my ass now, and showing a Cheshire grin. "You should probably eat my pussy out too. She usually needs a kiss after the rough treatment your monster dick gives her."

I smiled and shook my head. "So I'm supposed to meet up with Kim and them Sunday evening then?"

"A titan in the bedroom, and so smart too." my mother quipped, and we kissed some more.

"What was that about lunch next week?" I asked, wishing I could push my finger right through the skirt and into her anus.

"Oh, that. She and I are going to have lunch. I always got along well with her, Kevin, and I think she could use a woman friend to talk to."

"Even if that woman friend is taking her ex-boyfriend to bed every night? And some afternoons and evenings? And even that morning by the bathtub?"

"She doesn't know about that, and I don't expect she or anyone else will. It won't be a problem. Who knows, I may inadvertently pick up a tip or two on how to really make you howl." I doubted there was much Kim could teach my mother. But the other way around...what could it hurt?

All that rubbing and kissing and dirty talk got my blood up, so I reached down, and began to lift Mom's skirt. Her legs felt so good. It was as if I hadn't touched them in weeks. But then she put her hands on my wrists to keep the skirt down (where it didn't belong, in my opinion.)

"Easy there, Tiger. Let's have dinner first."

"I'm only in the mood for one thing: Mommy a la mode."

"Al Fresco a week ago today, and now a la mode? I do...appreciate...your appetite. But you can have whatever you like –however you like it – for desert. For now, let's concentrate on dinner.

I tried three more times (Slipping my arms around her while she prepared dinner and grinding into her back side the first time. Holding her face-to-face, kissing her neck and cupping her naval orange sized breasts on the second try. I even tried popping her up onto the dining room table while we were laying out the dishes, and tried to fit my head up that pencil skirt of hers.) But each time Mom refused with conflict written across her face.

She wanted us to eat and to talk before we took things to the bedroom. We started dinner sitting opposite one another at the large dining room table, but it felt weird to us. We were too close to sit so far apart. So we moved Mom's place setting over to sit at my right.

"This is better." she said. "This makes more sense for this talk."

"What's on your mind, Mom?"

"The nature of our relationship, Kevin."

I considered playing dumb and asking if there was a problem, but Mom had already made it abundantly clear that she planned this weekend to be one of hard wet play.

"I've got to tell you, Sweetie, if someone had told me before that one day I'd be sweating and smiling and spreading my thighs under your muscular naked body I would've thought they were sick and crazy. But," here she smiled and guffawed and shook her head. "I am absolutely thrilled by what you've got, what you give me and how much you enjoy what I oh-so-willingly – Happily! - give to you."

"I feel the same way, Mom."

"Good! But this obviously marks a dramatic change from our usual mother-son relationship. We have begun to know each other now as a man and a woman."

"And what a woman!" I chimed in."

She smiled, and said, "You may be the finest man I've ever known, Baby. You're certainly the greatest sex partner, and the most beautifully sculpted male form I've ever been allowed to put my hands and mouth on." She stared at me hungrily, but then blinked it away. "But I also know what a decent and sweet guy you are. I know it because I have literally known you all your life. I know you, probably better than any woman alive. And it is excellent. It is the most excellent thing that has happened to my vagina since...well...since your arrival to this world. And since you are treating me very much as a woman, I want to treat you fairly as a man. I want to clear up one small problem that I worry might come up some time in the future.

"I know you, Kevin, and I know what a decent guy you can be. I know that you wouldn't ever hurt me if you could possibly avoid it. But I worry that this dread of hurting my feelings will hold you to me even if you no longer wish to be with me."

"But why would I ever..."

"Things change, sweetheart; sometimes even when we don't want them to. The likely change I wonder about involves the age difference. I've been very fortunate so far in the youthfulness and virility of my face and body. But I will definitely not look like this in ten years. You will be a thirty two year old man, and a fifty year old woman may just be too old for you."

"No."

"Just hear me out. Right now things are red hot, and I'm lovin' every minute of it. I intend to enjoy your gifts for just as long as you continue to willingly give of them. But I don't want you to hang on if a time comes when you don't want to. Maybe that day will never come. Maybe we'll find a way to keep everybody happy. I'll be thrilled if we manage that. But I don't want you to hurt yourself in order to dodge hurting me. Of course it would hurt to loose what I've got in bed with you. But you are my son. I love you, and Icanandwillbe happy for any happiness you find; even if it is with another woman."

"Look, Mom...okay, fine...Whatever you say...But that's just not going to happen. I want you to keep getting naked with me, and I don't want some bullshit 'He'll be happier with a younger woman' excuse for going off and fucking around with one of your old boyfriends. Either you are my woman, or we can quit this right now and you can go back to dating those other older guys."

"Like I've said, none of them have had what I want."

"And now?" I asked flagrantly fishing for a compliment.

She smiled, and unzipped my fly. She never withdrew eye contact with me, but she pulled my cock out and began stroking it to full size. "Now I want this. I want it for a long long time." I didn't know if she meant hours, days or years. I was eager to give it to her in any case. "But first," she added. "I want to show you what I've set up in the bedroom."

Saturday, the next morning. Technically it was the afternoon, but we were still treating it as morning. We'd slept until eleven A.M., kissed, touched and talked quietly for an hour – too spent from Friday night's athletics to do much more - and then I'd gone to the kitchen for half an hour. I met up with mom in the den with a tray of juice, toast and scrambled eggs, only to find my mother on the couch watching the video with one hand in her pajama bottoms, her slender legs spread casually. A tiny remote in her free hand.

"Wow! You really couldn't wait for me, could you!"

She smiled up at me, and I could see movement under the crotch of her satiny pants. "Yeah," she said with no apology. "I watched ahead while you prepared breakfast. Don't worry we can start from the beginning. I've already made some observations. Observation number one: We are hot!"

The previous night, when I'd come to the bedroom, I was a little worried that Mom might have "set up" chains and shackles or a swing (which might not have been too bad) or a tower of power (I don't actually know what that is, but it sounds unpleasant to me.) To my relief she'd only set up a video camera on a tripod near one corner of the bed. Mom wanted to be "experimental" both in the usual trying-something-we've-never-done-before wayandin a pseudo-scientific way. "Tonight, if you're game," she'd said as I'd stared at the small camera, "we're gonna make excellent use of this bed, and we'll try our best to put the camera out of our minds. Then, later – some time tomorrow I guess – we'll review the video and make observations."