Finding Our Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers

"Well," I hemmed "I'm no saint, Mom. I'm getting my rocks off seeing your pleasure."

Mom's head was hanging with humility. "Sure, Kevin, of course. That's how it's supposed to be, I think. But the point is that you're not just being some guy thinking about baseball to keep from coming or a wild animal just trying to get his rocks off. You're being a lover. You're really being my lover.

"And, me." she said, fiddling with the camera, and causing the image of her head to take center screen; bigger and slightly pixelated (I had no idea that that camera could do that!) "I'm like a..." She trailed off, staring at her profile on the screen.

Eyes shut, neck back she might as well have been howling at the moon. "You're like a bitch in heat." I said without thinking.

Mom turned to me shocked. "Oh shit. I'm sorry Mom. I didn't mean to...It just came out. You know I think you're awesome." Inside my head I was in a panic. If she stopped spreading her legs for me because of this I'd never forgive myself.

"No." she said with a calm I didn't recognize. "You're right. It's true, and it's been true for the last week or so. I'm normal when you're not around – assuming I'm not thinking about your dick, which I often enough am – but as soon as you're in the room...or even if I know you will be in the room soon...I go into heat like a bitch out of control."

"Come on. You're able to control yourself. Remember the whole desensitizing fiasco?"

"Yeah, okay. I can literally control myself, but you get the idea. It's especially true once we're fucking." And she looked at the screen again. "I get a whiff of your sex, and I turn into a bitch in heat, but you..." She turned to face me. She grabbed the hem of her pajama top, and pulled it up over her head; her breasts pulled up briefly then bounced down free; a delight to see. "...are a beautiful and wonderful lover." She bent down, pulling the bottoms off her narrow hips and then kicked them away. "You deserve better than just a bitch in heat," she said stepping towards me and reaching down into my shorts. Once she got it out, and it pointed at her (I'd been hard for a long time by now) she climbed onto the couch; onto my lap. "but I'myourlittle bitch in heat, Kevin, and I'll do better starting right now!"

She held my dick tightly in one hand, and used the other to hold my face so that our eyes would remain locked. She lowered her cunt just low enough to take in the head of my cock, but kept her grip tight so I couldn't go in any deeper. She had tits that belonged on a 25 year old rubbing against my collar bone as she squeezed my shaft and eye fucked me at the same time. She kissed my lips gently, and lowered herself a bit more; wetting another inch or so of my meat.

"We're going to go slow, okay baby? I'm going to show you what a good little bitch I can be for you. I'm in heat for you, Kevin. I'malwaysin heat for you, but I can go slow. I can go slow and make it good for you." Another inch. Two. My mother stuck her tongue into my mouth to compliment the dick deepening in her pussy, but her eyes never shut; they were locked on me.

I finally slid my hands around to hold her ass, and she responded immediately, "Do you like my ass, Kevin?"

"Yeah, I love that ass of yours."

"You do?" She smiled. "I'm so glad. I love having your hands on my ass. It makes me so hot. But don't worry, I'll be agoodlittle bitch in heat for you. You can touch it any time you want. Any way you want. I'm keeping it hot for you"

She suddenly dropped the whole rest of the way down onto my cock, so her clit was smashed into my pelvic bone. I thought I might cum right then.

"Ooooohhhh!" My mother cooed, grinding wet pressure all over my crotch. "I'm sorry baby. I'm just so hot. I couldn't go slow anymore." She lifted herself up again, but slammed back down immediately. "Aaah!" She shoved her tongue deep into my mouth, then pulled it out to say, "I'll do better next time. I can't just completely stop being so hot around you likethat."

"Uhhh!" I gasped. "yeah, it's okay." was the best I could manage.

"You're not going to give up on me now are you, Baby?" She said, beginning to rise and fall; fucking in a slow steady rhythm.

"No."

"No? Not just because I was a naughty little bitch this one time?"

"No."

"No? You mean you're going to keep fucking Mommy?"

"Yes." She'd never talked like that before; never played the Oedipal card. But I was thrilled by it never the less.

"You'll keep fucking me? At least for a few more weeks? So I can prove what a good lover I can be for you?"

"Oh FUCK yes!" She was riding me like no one had ever done before. Our eyes were locked, but she would shift her hips violently every time my cock to touched bottom. She was smiling deviously, and licking my lips and tongue.

I grabbed her breasts, and she wrapped her arms around my head; mashing them into my face. I licked, sucked, nibbled and squeezed. She cried out in a vulnerable gasp. "Oh! You like Mommy's titties, Kevin? I'm so happy you do." I nodded furiously. And you like my pussy to, I can tell. Itishot enough for you, isn't it, Baby? Iamwet enough for you aren't I?

"YES! FUCK, YES!!" I said, bucking as best I could, up into my mother's cunt.

Mom leaned back, linking her fingers behind my neck, so I could look her in the eyes again, but also I got a stunning view of her whole body as it bounced and gyrated on mine. "Wonderful, Baby! It's yours whenever you want. My pussy is just for you! All of this is. All of me!" Her hair was a black flame all around her heart shaped face. Likewise, her eyes burned wild emerald passion. Her neck was stretched in a graceful arc, and her tits – round and firm as they were – were positively flopping in every direction. Her rib cage expanded and contracted rapidly, and I could see her abdominal muscles twist in her hard tummy as she frenzied to rub my dick every way possible. That tiny black strip of pubic hair couldn't seem to decide on where to point as it moved up and down, left and right, forward, backwards and side to side.

"OH GOD YOU'RE SETTING MY PUSSY ON FIRE, KEVIN!" And those deep smooth muscles in my mother's cunt clamped. With fluids and fire, screams and even tears - we came together like a goddamn car crash!

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers