Finding Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you care to dance with a complete stranger?" I whispered.

Laura reached over to pick up her wine glass.

"Yes," she cooed.

Smiling, I picked up my wine glassm too. We clinked glasses before taking a sip and put them down again.

I lifted Laura up off my lap and walked her a few feet (to exactly where Marie dropped the milk).

With her arms around my neck and my hands on her bare back, we started to slowly dance to the classical guitar music. Her face was nestled against my neck.

She was warm and soft. I could feel her small rib cage. She kept pressing her skinnier thigh into my crotch. I'm sure she could feel me.

In spite of how contrived and trite the moment was, it was magical. I had a sexy, beautiful woman in my arms, dressed like a total vamp, with her pussy shaved bald, just for me, contorting in my hands.

And it was just a matter of minutes before I was going to fuck the hell out of her.

Neither of us, I'm sure, could wait.

I bent my head down to kiss her. Her eyes sparkled in the candle light.

"Thank you," we both whispered to each other simultaneously. Her eyes answered, 'You first'.

"Thank you for being so lovely, so sexy and so very accommodating." I continued as we danced, "and thank you for renewing my hope in myself. Thank you for showing me, in the most profound way, that I'm still capable of falling in love, and that the world which I've carved out for myself isn't the be all and end all. There are beautiful souls around me, one of which is in my arms right now." I kissed her again. She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you," she whispered, her eyes all expressive. Raising her voice a little she continued, her eyes suddenly popped out, "For giving me a lift to De Panne." She dropped her hands, turned on her heel, looked me in the eye and said in an upbeat voice, "Good Night!" She ran down the hall in her high heels, barely managing to not fall over.

I was stunned.

I heard peals of laughter from down the hall.

"Oh, you little witch! You said you were a trollop!"

She was snorting. I swear she was snorting through her laughter. Out she stumbled in high heeled shoes, clutching her sides. Mascara was definitely ruined.

"You should have seen your face. It was brilliant."

I started laughing, too.

Back on the sofa and back on my lap she landed. We caught our breath and each had a good couple of sips of wine.

"Laura," I said to her as I brushed a little hair from her face, "I've never had so much fun with anyone as I've had with you. Certainly not since I was a small child. Seriously. These last, what is it... not even thirty hours... since we first laid eyes on each other, have been the most fun that I can remember."

She smiled and hugged me.

"Plus," I added enthusiastically, "the sex has been pretty good."

"And the food," she added.

"Yes," I agreed, "and the beer and the wine."

"Hmmm, you have chocolate," she cooed.

"Yes, I do. But it'll cost ya..."

"Oh?"

"A finger dance."

Laura's eyes sparkled and her grin widened. "Deal!" she stammered out.

What a beautiful soul.

And what a beautiful pussy. She leaned back into the sofa, still sitting in my lap and pulled her legs apart. I could see her lips glistening in the candle light.

I licked the middle finger of my right hand. My finger slipped into her with ease. Her eyes sparkled and her face had a naughty grin. The heel of my palm rubbed against her clit.

She rolled her hips to meet my finger. I pulled the finger out, licked my index finger and placed both inside her. The other two fingers rolled across her bum hole.

"Yeah..." she whispered.

I fucked her with two fingers and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her pussy was oozing. She rolled her hips to fuck back. The trembling in the thighs started. Her back started to arch.

"Aauuugh."

The bow was tightening.

Her feet, still in high heels, were dangling off the sofa and unable to get a foothold anywhere. I wondered how her little body would snap this time and what I had to do for my own personal safety.

She was trembling and her chest started to heave. Both of her hands went to her nipples.

I kept finger fucking her and rubbing her clit.

Her eyes were closed.

"Hhaaa."

Veins in her neck were bulging; she was red from the chest up.

"Ahh."

I kept fingering her. I knew her head would be flying up at any second.

"Aaauuugghhh!" It did. Spit came flying out of her open mouth. Luckily, I held my head back.

"Ohhh!" What a beautiful sight. Unbelievable orgasm in no time flat. My hand was soaked. Her chest was heaving.

My cock was pressing in my pants.

She pulled out my wet fingers and rolled off me in one motion. Still heaving, she lay with her tits flattened against the sofa cushion and with her knees on the floor.

I brushed her back with my left hand as I stuck my wet fingers in my mouth. Oh, she tasted divine.

Her left hand came up. She held it palm up in the air.

"What?"

"Chocolate."

"Oh." A deal's a deal I guess.

I got up to get the chocolates from the bedroom. I had to fix the bone in my pants. By the time I came back, Laura was sitting on the sofa with her stocking clad legs crossed, sipping wine. She was completely composed except for her mascara which was a bit runny and her hair was tousled. A perfect, albeit nude, lady.

I opened the cellophane bag of Pralibel Belgian chocolates. Each piece was individually wrapped, about the size and shape of a pecan nut with shell. Her hand came up again. I opened one up and dropped into her open palm.

"Thank you," she said in a cutesy voice, then popped the chocolate into her mouth, while putting her wine glass down.

Her eyes widened immediately. "Mmmmnn...ir's 'hat evr gooood," she managed with the candy in her mouth. She was caressing it with her mouth and tongue. Her eyes were rolling.

"I don't know how you do it," I said shaking my head, "but you manage to make eating a piece of chocolate a sex act."

She chuckled and held out her hand again. I popped open another wrapper and dropped a second one into her palm. If I got to watch her eat a chocolate like that, I'd feed her the whole frikkin' bag.

"Thank you. Are you having one?" She had a wicked smile on her. Clearly she finished the first chocolate.

"Maybe."

"Would you like me to feed it to you?" She grinned.

"Ohhh, that would be nice," I answered with a smile, dropped to my knees in front of her and opened my mouth like a little bird. Ho hoo.

She uncrossed her legs, opened them wide and shoved the chocolate into her pussy. It disappeared inside.

"Help yourself," she said with a laugh.

My jaw flung open. I was speechless. She just grinned at me.

"Oh my god, you are one crazy woman!"

She lifted one knee. "Come on."

I shuffled on my knees to get between her legs. My mouth went straight to her glistening pussy. I placed my lips on her vagina and pushed my tongue inside. Maybe I could feel the chocolate, I wasn't sure, but I couldn't get it out.

When my tongue retreated she popped the chocolate straight into my mouth!

Oh!

I spit it, pushed it back into her pussy.

"Oh!" Her eyes widened. I still had my mouth on her.

Out it popped again, into my mouth. I could taste the chocolate. It was melting, and it was damn fine combined with the Laura pussy juice.

I spit, pushed it back into her.

She started laughing.

Out it popped again, back into my mouth. But it was smaller.

Back in it went again. And then right back out.

I tried to spit it back into her but she kept herself clenched tight. Maybe it was the near hysterics she was in. I tried to push it back in but it simply disintegrated into a chocolaty mess, albeit very, very tasty. I gave her a couple of good licks and then lifted my mouth off of her pussy.

When she saw my face she burst into a renewed fit of hysterical laughter while pointing at my head. I perceived I had a chocolate goatee.

And she had a chocolate cunt.

I was giggling uncontrollably. What a crazy woman.

"This is not a beard!" She managed to stammer out while pointing to my chin.

She was slapping the cushions with both arms while snorting with laughter. Her legs were kicking air on both sides of my head.

That did it, I erupted in a fit.

After a few minutes of laughter, I managed to compose myself enough to finish cleaning her up. She seemed to enjoy every bit of it. When my head came up for air she pulled me on top of herself and licked one side of my jaw. I gave her a nice deep kiss. We both moaned and tongued each other. I think she still tasted chocolate. She didn't want to stop kissing.

Finally I pulled myself off of her and we sat up on the sofa. We both reached for our wine glasses.

"So do we get to fuck at some point?" she asked innocently with her runny mascara eyes wide open. I still loved her accent.

"Don't get me started," I started to giggle.

I loved seeing the smile on her face.

"My sides hurt," I said, "just give me a minute."

"Come on, stand up, let's get your clothes off," she said. She took a sip of wine and returned her glass to the table.

I did the same and then stood up. Before I could even turn around, she was undoing my belt buckle. In no time, I was buck naked in front of her. My shoes and clothes just a heap on the floor.

She had me standing between her legs and in a flash my semi-erect cock was in her mouth. She sat in the exact same spot I had sat just a few hours before, when she was sucking on my cock. I turned my head back to check the door. It was still closed and locked.

And in no time I was hard as a rock. "Rub your clit, but don't come," I said, "let me know when you're close..." She nodded her head on my knob then pressed it into her left cheek.

Oh shit.

"...And then I'll give you a good fucking. Sounds good?" She nodded her head again. My cock still in her mouth. My balls jiggled below.

Her right hand was snaked down to her pussy. I could see her rubbing furiously as her head bobbed up and down my shaft.

Laura was seriously enjoying sucking on my cock. Her wispy hair was flying up and down with her head bobbing. I could see that her face was red. There was saliva all over the place. Again, she bulged one cheek then the other with my cock head. I could not believe how far down my throat she could jamb my cock.

And all the time sucking and tongue swirling.

And, and, she was furious with whatever was happening with her fingers and her pussy down below.

She lifted her face off my cock, "Now," she gasped. Her face was desperation itself, with an arch of spit hung between her bottom lip and my cock.

It broke as I pulled her up off the sofa. "Put your arms around my neck," I said as I lifted her up. My elbows were tucked under her knees and my hands were on her bum cheeks. She was splayed wide opened as I aimed her down onto my cock. I stood with my feet planted shoulder width apart in the middle of our dance floor. She was surprisingly light. Her eyes said it all, 'what are you going to do?'

"Ohh..." she squelched as I set her down on my cock. Her cunt was sopping wet.

"Ready?" I asked. Her grey eyes were wide opened. She had a surprised look on her face.

"Un-huh." She seemed almost astounded, not quite sure what was going to happen. Her brain must not have been working straight because I could tell she was clearly, very close to cumming.

I jack-rabbit fucked her with all my might!

My hips were a blur of motion and I slammed her ass furiously up and down on my hard cock.

"Ah ah a ah ah fff u u kk kk k."

"Just hang on, Laura!" Her head was slamming against my shoulder. "Don't let go."

"Ah ahh ahh ah ohh gg o... ooo ddduh!"

"Hold on!" She was drooling in various directions, her eyes were rolling in her head, she couldn't form coherent syllables. "Hold on!" She was red. Her face was wet. Eyes white. I continued slamming her with all my strength. Her cheeks bounced up and down as if she had jowls. Drool extended from her mouth all over her dimpled chin.

She continued to make incoherent, almost gurgling noises.

I knew I was about to explode inside her. Her wet face was flopping against me shoulder.

"Ah..ahh..ah...ohh..hhh..gg..oo.ooo..ddduh!"

.

Her face kept banging my shoulder. I was worried she might bust her nose.

"Fff..uu...ahh..ahh...gg...oo.."

I came. I exploded inside her. I was staggering around the room trying to hold her up. My hips were still jerking. My legs were going to rubber. Cum was still spitting and oozing into her. I almost lost my balance.

Whatever sounds Laura made were completely incomprehensible. Her grey eyes were stuck looking up, all I could see was the white under her pupils. Her crinkly chin was covered in drool.

I had to put her down. She was losing her grip around me. I slipped my cock out, her legs dropped to my sides and I simply let go of her.

She landed high heel first on my baby toe! Then crumpled to the floor.

"Ahhh fuuuck!" I dropped to the ground clutching my toe while grabbing her head to prevent it from crashing. She lay on the floor next to me hyperventilating. We were face to face on our sides. Hyperventilating.

"Ho... ly... shit... ah... ah." She panted, her belly was still spazzing. "What the... fuck...was... that?" She was clutching her belly. Her whole body twitched.

I was clutching my little toe and hyperventilating, too.

"My god, you're an... animal." The mascara that had run down her cheeks now did a ninety degree on her cheek towards the floor. She jerked again. Then again.

"Oww... my toe!" I had to catch my breath, too. Seven fucking stone, a hundred pounds landed in a single square millimeter, at best... on my little toe.

The look in her eyes was unbelievable, she was stunned.

"Did you come?" I asked, gasping for air.

"Wha?"

"Did you come?"

"I... I... I... never... stopped."

Eventually, we both sat ourselves up on the floor and leaned back onto the lower cushion. I reached for my glass of wine. She was still reaching for her senses. She sat there with her mouth open, trying to figure out what had just happened.

"So did you like that?" I wasn't really sure.

She didn't answer, just stared straight ahead.

I still wasn't sure. I passed her wineglass to her. She took it with two shaky hands, and then after a moment she gulped it back in one go, then gasped for air.

"More wine?"

"No... bed."

I stood up and pulled her up. I gulped back the rest of my wine and limped off to bed, dragging her behind me. She did a detour into the bathroom.

*****

I woke up in the morning completely disoriented, dying for a piss. Laura lay next to me with her stockings and garter belt still on. I stumbled on her high heels as I got out of bed. My toe hurt like hell.

I returned to bed to find Laura awake.

"Come on, let's get up," she said.

We dragged ourselves out of bed. There was nothing in the fridge that hinted that we could make a cup of coffee or tea. We certainly didn't have milk. Andre, I guessed, had been away for a while.

My baby toe throbbed. If it wasn't broken, for sure I was going to lose the nail in a couple of days. My lip and cheek were better, but my back still hurt. Jack-rabbit fucking Laura last night I'm sure didn't help. I still had a red mark on my belly; it stung, and I wondered if it was infected. Was it this girl or this country?

Or was it frikkin' Rene Magritte?

The shower stall wasn't really big enough for both of us, although I would have loved to have slinked Laura's soapy little body against my own. She went first. I cleaned up the little apartment in the meantime.

We tapped on Marie & Georgette's door a few minutes later, hoping they were awake. We had our bags and a bundle of sheets and towels with us.

"Good morning," Marie said, opening the door wide. Laura walked in first, pecking her aunt on the cheek, "We wondered when you two would be up," she continued. The whole apartment smelled of fresh baking and fresh coffee.

Georgette smiled, "Good morning, tea or coffee?" I smiled at Laura. She smirked back.

They were so nice, so accommodating. There was no doubt in my mind that what Georgette had said the other night about her daughter's happiness was completely true. I could see the smiles on Georgette's and Marie's faces as they watched Laura with me.

She was pretty happy last night, I recalled as I sipped on my coffee.

"Dinner was outstanding," I told them. "Thank you so much for the recommendation." They smiled.

Georgette grinned as she retorted, "I knew that both you and Laura would be thrilled with the... meat offering."

I looked at Laura. Huh? She swallowed a smirk. Her chin twitched. She blushed. Did they hear us last night, from four doors down?

We smiled and sat down, pretending everything was normal.

The small talk continued until it was time to leave. There was never any mention of cock sucking, not even a hint. Nor of murder. We said our goodbyes, thanked them profusely, handed them Andre's key and I even got to kiss the two ladies on the cheek before we left, but leave we had to; we had a train to catch.

The drive to Calais was straightforward. It was a nice morning, the sun was shining. English signposts made the approach to the Channel Tunnel fairly simple to navigate.

Once at the tunnel complex, itself, we simply followed directions given. Before going through, we took the opportunity to stop at the terminal building. Laura had a quick stop in the washroom. I bought us special secret Irish food for lunch.

"I picked up some lunch," I said to her, holding up a little plastic shopping bag.

"Brilliant."

We continued. At one point Laura jumped out of the passenger seat, and between the computer at the booth and her cell phone, managed to have a big ticket printed out to hang from our rearview mirror. Security people with sniffer wands passed by, doing their job. The UK border agent looked at our passports asked me how long I plan to be in the UK.

"Less than twenty four hours," I answered.

"What is your relationship with the passenger?"

"We're lovers."

He waved us through and we were directed to park in a line waiting for the train.

"Being in the security business, I can tell you, Laura. It's frustrating to no end. Billions are spent every year around the world on border and transport security, yet a Canadian without a visa drives up to the UK border in a rented Belgian vehicle with a Brit passenger and not even an eyebrow is raised? I didn't even fill out an entry declaration."

"We trust you." She smiled.

"He didn't even ask if I'm entering for business or pleasure."

She stroked my thigh smiling, "Oh, I think you answered that quite adequately."

I chuckled.

Ten minutes later we drove onto the train, and within a few minutes we were on our way. We were permitted to exit the little white Mercedes.

The Channel Tunnel is just a big subway with two stops, one at either end. The metal squealing sounds and the gentle sway of subway trains over tracks are the same, I'm sure, the world over. That train was no different, except that it carried cars.

"What did you get for lunch?" she asked very innocently.

"Irish food."

She laughed, "Not Waldensian?"

"No, sorry," I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What is it?"

"Blue cheese sandwich and a small bottle of claret. We'll have to share. It's a screw cap, I forgot to get glasses." I pulled it all out of the bag.

"How can that possibly be Irish?" The look on her face was priceless.

"Well, after saving civilization, they must know a thing or two."

"Bill?"

I chuckled as I unwrapped the sandwich, "Years ago—you've got to understand I don't read a lot of fiction—I had read that the best modern fiction novel ever written was James Joyce's Ulysses."

She was startled at what I was saying.

1...89101112...15