All Comments on 'Finding Sarah'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
Good Read

A little longer than I usually attempt but I found it enjoyable and couldn't stop reading. Thanks for a good story. Enjoyed the food references a lot. The B&D did not seem overboard for the story but neccessary.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Fine Work

It is the first time that I have read something after BDSM warnoff, but you are fast becoming one of my favorite authors. Technically it is excellent structure and your imagination is fertile.

Thanks.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Just great.

This was a wonderful story. Im glad good won out over evil. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Different

And this time that means good. Good writing, good plot, good sex. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
amazing

Very well written. Just wondering, on the last page of story, who is NICK?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

That is a great story. Always enjoy your work. Thanks and keep writing

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
I loved this story

I really liked this story. This guy hit the jackpot. He gets to live with a woman who takes joy in making him happy. How refreshing. I'm jealous...

azdipperazdipperalmost 14 years ago

Great story! I loved it. It is almost possible to be true. I believe all men should treat women with respect and love as Pete did for Sarah. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. Thanks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Once you get past how they met -

Which is not impossible in CA - the story stays very, very realistic.

I also believe strongly in mutual respect and honor, integrity in how we deal with and treat others is a prime driver IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good, Better, Best, GRRREAATRR.

(please excuse me for quoting Tony T.)

One of the few things I regret about having gotten old is that my hips and heart won't allow me to hike. I can still fish small streams if I don't have to walk too far or too fast, so I am still able to enjoy nature immersion. [I am breaking in a couple of city grandkids so they can be my travelling emergency system :) ] Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish

I wish I had done more hiking years ago. Maybe I could have been lucky and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ABSOLUTE SHITE STORY

NO FUN MAKING A WOMAN YOUR SLAVE AND TREATING HER LIKE SHIT...JUST SHOWS WHAT SADISTIC BASTARDS MEN CAN BE....

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Good fantasy story. A man wanting a slut in the sak who obays all his wishes. But that's not partnership between equals.

Phxray54Phxray545 months ago

It’s one of the stories I read again and again. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago
A Few Issues

She loved the three dishes I picked and asked how she could learn to cook those things. I didn't know so I wrote a note to myself to find out.

Seriously?

It’s called a cookbook.

The case against her former master was concluded far more rapidly than any real ‘murder’ case would be. No matter how sympathetic they were, no real cops would ever risk their careers by playing along with the polite fiction that Sarah was deceased. With no body, or any proof that a murder even happened, no defense lawyer worth a hoot would have agreed to a confession. The right way to handle this would be to have Sarah give a deposition, and then show video of it to the perp and his lawyer, along with photos of her injuries. And then offer him a deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous