All Comments on 'Finding the Grail'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Loved it

I love your writing style, so very realistic! Nice to see the son finally fucking his mother that his dad had ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great story so far! I hope you make a second part where the son to for the the dad and gets his wish to have his mom and sister all to himself! Maybe he gets his moms ass and takes his sisters anal cherry or maybe he impregnates them both? Either way great stuff on this story!

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 4 years ago
Great story....until

I thought this was one of your best stories yet until you veered totally off course and started writing about the father and son having sex. That completely ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not so good

Quite risky for him to take pics of his dad and bro and show them to mom. Why do that? Could have affected her badly. What is the point of him doing that?

The sis joining in was a bit much, too. Suppose mom had freaked at that?

Rather than loving this kid sounds angry to me.

And i didn't notice anyone kissing anyone. Why? doesn't he want to kiss his mom?

You get to tell your story, no matter how unlikely or problematic, but the style could use some work. So, 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
realistic?

Yea, because rubbing one out without locking your bedroom door or leaving it wide open is so realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!!

Please continue this story. It's a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story needs at least a few more Chapters. We need to know what happens after the negotiations. There could even be adventures in the Church, beach vacations, or social events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Probably the best story I have read of Mom and Son

You must keep writing more stories like this. You paint a picture that allows you to want to keep reading rather than the normal, 10" cock, 40" bust, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finding the Grail

I really injoyed this story into I read about the father and his other son fucking in the hotel that made my stomach hurt and I really injoyed when the Son, and the mother and his sister were fucking that's what I really injoy of reading incest mother, and her own son and his own sister. And please continue the story and please don't put any gay things into it I am not into that kind of stuff I am into woman and man fucking that's all and I injoy watching two women having sex that's all.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!! 5++*****

THIS WAS THE BEST OF ALL, YOUNG SON FUCKS MOM AND SISTER. DAD BUTT

FUCKS OLDEST SON, AND THIS IS A HOLY FAMILY..GOOD READ,HOT READ,

AND LOTS OF HOT SEX

THANK YOU, MY COMPUTER IS SO HOT IT MIGHT MELT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2, please!

Good story, now get dad and big bro out of the house and get your hot mom and sister pregnant, woman is so beautiful with a big belly.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the story but you can't leave it there. There has to be a confrontation with the dad and a change in status as the son moves into the master bedroom and becomes the man of the house while the dad is relegated to the son's bedroom. Now the mom is free to get pregnant without anyone outside of the house realizing it's her son's bastard. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Should make a part 2 and wrap it up so we can see why the dad turned gay

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Chapter 2 is called upon

And I can see I am not the only one who thinks that way.

So... Write! (Please 🙏😊)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Chapters Please!

Maybe the other brother is not gay; Dad just taught him that was his "DUTY". Other brother wants some of his sister too, and she's pregnant too. But who is the father? Mom is pregnant too. Mom wants sister too and we already know she is gay. Maybe they shut dad out and have a really good time on a little vacation.

HC

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Start

Rubbish ending.

A good story has a setup, transition, and a payoff. Your setup was good and the son's character was very well written. It was believable and that makes a story erotic.

The transition would have been better if there was a lot more sexual tension. It all happened too quickly and too easily. The first scene with his sister eating her mother built well and then lost all reason. The story was building to the mother's surprise and then she disappeared, no shock or bewilderment.

The focus of the story vanished at that point. There was no further character development and that, to me, was a missed opportunity.

I write this in hope it will aid your future output. You have a good writing style and the story flowed smoothly.

Personally, I don't think this requires another chapter as you have taken the characters to the 'Grail'.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Oh Fuck, MDM-

This is a Great story! Your writing is pure Gold! Five stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this tale of debatchery, the conservative mom becomes her son's slut, loved rule one and two, perhaps rule three is mommy and sister get no birth control pills and this loving family lives happily thereafter. Five stars from me.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meabout 4 years ago
Another one

This is a prime example of why you are one of my favorite authors !

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 4 years ago

Aside from the plot twist of the overly religious Dad banging his equally religious son (it's really an overused trope at this point), I fully loved this story. From the conservative Mom having her inner slut teased out by her son, to the revelation of the daughter being a closeted lesbian who ultimately accepts and joins in her Mom/brother's newfound relationship. The Mom's two rule policy was especially invigorating and seductive. I would've loved to have seen more interaction and love-making between both Mom & son, and especially between the brother & sister. I sincerely hope you decide to make a part two for this.

Navyseal1831Navyseal1831about 4 years ago
Part 2

Needs a part 2 does he get mother and sister with bun in oven

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Great. Need more. Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars! Excellent story. I liked the way you got them together and the love they showed each other. I hope you continue this story line. Thanks for your time and imagination.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Yep, very fucking hot. Except for the gay preacher thing....But that’s OK, still very well written and extremely hot. More mommy and son and sister action cumming I hope?????!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was a young fellow at home, all I wanted was her to show me what a woman looked like naked and to teach me how to fuck. I sniffed her worn panties and played with her stockings and nearly went crazy. I found light brown pubic hairs in her panties and wanted to see her light brown-haired pussy. I had no idea what a pussy looked like, but I knew I wanted hers.

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 2 years ago

I loved it and just wish you would have finished it. Like son moves in main bedroom. I dont remember if you said her age, but wind up with mother and daughter, pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great fun!

I didn’t need it to be his son, any church female would have don just as well.

But still a good 4&½ stars!

Bill S.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam again left hanging lol guess that is your style lol

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Anonymous 11 months ago

Lived on a farm as a kid.By age thirteen I was banging thirteen and fifteen year old neighbour girls in the barn between the two farms.Didn't have internet then but had a small stash of thumb worn and stained "gentleman's" magazines , vivid imaginations and farm kid's knowledge of life.Acting out Playboy and PH readers letters with a couple of willing bunnies put a whole new slant on home schooling.Mandy,Steph,thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here is a question left un-answered. The older brother didn't seem to live at home. Since Dad called the older brother about meeting up. It didn't say the Older Brother left the house so he would have been living someplace else. So that leaves the question. Was the Older Brother married? That would give younger brother 1 more bitch to breed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It says he's in seminary, which can mean living on the campus.

Usually hate cuck stories, but an abusive, hypocritical bundle of sticks getting cucked is just fucking beautiful. Loved it. Wish we'd gotten to read him learning just how fucked he was, the bastard.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

This is definitely one of your better ones, MDM. It really cries for a part two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit of a overused stereotype, religious dad being hypocritical.

Come on, you can do better than that.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvr11 months ago

This was an outstanding story until you introduced the sister….and then the father/son scene. You should have just stuck to mother and son action.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The heat of a son's penis does more than flatter a hirsute mother when she holds him in her hand. Every hair in her crotch and pelvis stands upright, tingling with the maternal pride of an admired and awoken woman. She remembers her first, primordial purpose as a female, to receive his semen and provoke his ejaculation, and she savors the delicious dual nature that is a horny mother. Shes getting fucked like a slut dog now, a bitch in heat, and nothing can untangle the righteousness of this knotted family tree. The son's penis replaces the father's, breeding a new future into his mother and sister.

01Timber6701Timber675 months ago

It was heading towards a 5⭐️ story until you got sis involved and then with dad and brother section it went straight to a 3⭐️

You should have stayed with the mom and son story then into them being together in the end,, after dad cheated

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12327 days ago

"Finding The Grail:" - It's a shame, or at least appears to be a shame, for the writer/author to approach anything to do with pregnancy in many, or maybe, most of his incest/taboo stories. His "game" of pregnancy, as the female says as an afterthought, "...fill my cunt with your seed, son" but nothing ever comes to fruition (such as buns in the oven or a baby-bump etc.),

Mother and Son and eventually their lesbian daughter/sister fuck without any mention of protection.....or not. The trio of mother, her son and her daughter fuck bareback, no mention of condoms, IUDs and/or "the pill" and the story never continues past the first of a couple couplings/consummations, etc. Aggravatingly leaves me empty as there is no chance of a pregnancy (which I won't read), or there will now be a very good chance of pregnancy.

But, and however, the story themes and plots (other than shitty anal fucking) are great, and the writing is some of the best on 'Literotica.' Beyond my critiques I want to give my appreciation to each writer/author' efforts for their thoughtful efforts at attempting to please some of 'Literotica' readers (including myself sometimes).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous