Finding the Grail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to ask him if everything was all right, when I watched him reach down into his lap. I saw his elbow move from behind his back. What the hell, if I didn't know better I would swear the pious old goat was trying to rub one out.

Suddenly dad reached for his cell phone. I pulled the door almost shut, where if he glanced behind him he wouldn't see me. I didn't catch all of his conversation, but I sure caught enough.

"Need to see you..." I heard. "Balls hurt...hot load...tight ass..." were snippets that came to me.

Holy shit, was my old man cheating on my mom? This I had to get proof of. If what I had overheard was true, and I could get something like hard evidence, I could make the fucker leave the three of us alone to have our fun. I figured threaten him with exposure and he was mine.

I thought of telling mom at first, but stopped myself. No, this was something I needed to keep to myself; I needed proof before I brought anyone else in. If, by chance, I was wrong, I didn't want anyone else involved.

After retreating to the living room, sure enough not more than fifteen minutes later Dad crossed through heading to the front door.

"I'm going over to the church, I'll be back for dinner." He said gruffly.

Right asshole, I thought. After you just told me you didn't need to go to the church. You're going to get your dick dipped aren't you, I thought.

I waited for dad to start pulling out of the driveway, before I slipped out and jumped into my little focus. Following him was a piece of cake, fuck you can't miss a huge white van with a church logo painted on it.

Yep, got you; I thought as dad headed away from the church instead of towards it. We drove for about twenty minutes, before I saw him pull into the parking lot of a small motel. Parking in front of one of the units, he stepped out of the van. Knocking on the door, I watched it open just enough to let him slip inside.

Who was it; the choir leader or maybe the church secretary? I slipped from my car and checking the empty parking lot, slipped to the window of the unit he had gone into.

I could see a small part in the curtain, but was afraid if I stuck my head up to the window they might see me, or worse, someone might see me out here and report me as a peeper.

I slipped my cell phone out of my belt case, and turned on the camera. Holding it in my hand covering it, I slid my hand to the opening in the curtain through the window. Standing there with my back to the window, I pressed the capture button four or five times, hoping at least one of the shots would be clear enough to identify who he was with.

Maybe it's one of the church council, that's why so far from the house, I thought as I pulled the camera back. I flipped the camera off and opened the gallery. It only took the first picture, I had actually gotten lucky and that first shot was clear as a bell.

I didn't know whether to shit my pants, piss myself, choke or even scream. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. There in full picture glory was my father, kneeling on the motel bed, his cock shoved up the ass...of my...BROTHER!

For five frames I watched as my brother's face contorted in pleasure as his father pounded his ass. Holy living FUCK! I fumbled with the cell phone, nearly dropping it, as I quickly flipped back to the camera.

This time I hit the record button, and slid the camera back to the opening in the curtain. I tried to gauge the opening to the lens, and held the phone still for at least a couple of minutes.

Knowing I could be pushing my luck, I pulled the phone back and flipped the recorder off. I hustled to my car. Throwing the phone in the passenger seat, I made a beeline for home. I needed to be there before dad got back.

Finally back home, I headed straight to my room. Locking the door I hooked my phone up to my computer by USB, finding the file I downloaded it. Seeing it on a bigger screen would be much better, and it saved the images for future use.

The view started with my dad's feet on the bed. Then, the camera shifted and there they were. Dad was hammering his hard cock up my brothers' ass like a mad man. This was not gentle loving, fuck this was hard core buggering.

My brothers' mouth hung open as he clawed at the bed, I could see his stiff dick swinging under his body while dad gave it to him good. Suddenly my brother threw back his head and a torrent of cum spewed out of his swinging cock to soak the bed.

At about the same time, Dad stiffened, and then jerked. I watched on the screen as thick white goo seeped out of my brothers' ass around my fathers' buried cock.

When the scene finally quit, I looked down and was startled to see I had a raging hard on. I grabbed the mouse and first rewound the video to the start, and then I minimized the screen.

I rose and stripped off my jeans and boxers, then unlocked and opened my bedroom door.

"MOM!" I yelled out into the hall. "COME HERE" I called to her.

Returning to my chair I smiled as I settled my now half nude body into position, adjusting the chair back slightly to accommodate my plan.

"Baby, what did you...oh my God?" Mom gasped when she saw me sitting at my desk. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Get over here" I said.

"Baby...we can't...your father..." mom tried to resist; even though her eyes were glued to my raging hard cock.

"For once, I want you to do as you are told" I said to me. "Get over here" I repeated.

Silently mom approached and then stepped into the gap between my chair and the screen. I turned her back to me so she was facing the screen, settling her between my spread legs.

I reached out and slid my hands under the hem of the skirt mom was wearing. The one perk of dad wanting her to stay a "woman" was mom almost always wore skirts. With a quick yank, I brought her panties to below her knees.

"Ohhh" mom moaned. "Baby, we really can't" she kept saying, as I maneuvered her into position.

Still holding her hips, I pulled back gently, with my legs spread I pulled until her knees startled to buckle over mine, forcing her to lower down towards my lap.

"We can't...everyone..." mom tried to protest. I lined her now bare pussy lips up with my engorged cock. I was not even listening as I lowered her further.

"What are you...oh fuck..." mom groaned as my thick cock parted her lips and began to slide inside.

"Oh God...so thick..." "Mom moaned as I continued to impale her on my throbbing cock.

Finally I felt her firm ass settle onto my thighs, nestled against my full balls. I wrapped my arms around her body, my hands cupping both full breasts through her dress. I could feel her rock hard nipples through the cloth. Mom might have been saying no with her voice, but her body was screaming yes.

"Take the mouse" I whispered in a hot voice into her ear. "Now open the viewer at the bottom." I watched the mouse slowly move with her trembling hand. "Now, click play."

Just as mom hit play, I began to thrust my hips up from the chair, driving my cock even further into her soaked cavern.

"Oh fuck!" mom gasped.

I wasn't sure if it was from my cock suddenly stretching her more; or the image that appeared before her, of her husband shoving his hard cock up the ass of her son.

"Oh God, it can't be" mom whispered; even as my thick cock slowly slid in and out of her. "God, he's fucking his own son."

"I don't know mom" I murmured in her ear. "It looks like my big brother is doing a fair bit of fucking himself." I reached around her and manipulated the mouse, highlighting my brothers' face in a box, and then expanding the view.

Releasing the mouse I dropped my hand between moms' spread thighs, my fingers dragging over her swollen clit.

"Ohhhhh" mom moaned as I lightly pinched the hard bud.

"Look at him mom" my voice filled her ear with hot breath. "Taking his daddy's hard cock up his tight little ass" I hissed. "While his mouth hangs open in screams, his spit dripping down his chin."

"Oh fuck, that's so nasty." Mom groaned. I could feel her hips begin to rise and fall as she started to really get into the action.

"Does he...does he...suck him." Mom grunted between thrusts.

"Better than that." I whispered.

I reached around with my other hand, not wanting to stop the ripple of pleasure my other fingers were giving her between her thighs.

"Tell me...please" mom moaned. She was picking up speed now, her ass lightly slapping my thighs as she rode my cock.

I manipulated the mouse again. I exited out of the close up of my brothers' face, this time drawing an edit box around dad's hard cock. Suddenly the screen was filled with the close-up image of dad's hard dick sliding in and out of the puckered ring of my brothers' tight ass.

I matched dads' motions stroke for stroke as I pounded up into mom. Every stroke she watched she felt. It felt like an automated response; when dad froze in the film, so did mom. Her pussy shoved down on me hard as she quivered.

"He can't...he wouldn't...his own son..." Mom grunted. Just that quick we both watched as a thick stream of white goo oozed out around dad's cock. He was pumping his sons' ass full of his seed.

"Oh my God, he's cumming." Mom groaned. "Cumming in his sons' ass." Her voice grated.

"Why not, I'm going to fill my mothers' cunt" I said in a husky voice

I felt my cock jerk deep inside her quivering belly; I gripped her hips and held her tight to me as my cock fired my hot seed deep inside.

"Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhuughhhhhhhhh" Mom screamed as her body convulsed on my lap.

I felt a gush of fluids bathe my cock as her tight walls slammed down on me. I could feel my balls emptying up into her clenching pussy; the sensation was the most erotic thing I could have felt.

"Fuck...Fuck...FUCK!" Mom cried as she felt every blast of my baby making seed inside her. "Fuck your whore mother" Mom urged me on. "Just like your father fucked your sissy whore brother" She growled.

I don't think I have ever cum as hard or as much as I did right then. She drained my balls completely, all the while soaking my chair in our mixed juices. By the time our orgasms had receded, we were both laying back into the chair; mom had her sweat slick back against my chest; while both of us fought to catch our breath.

"Jesus Christ that was intense." My mother gasped.

"Which part?" I asked her. "Feeling your youngest son cumming inside your pussy, or watching your oldest son getting buggered in the ass by his father?" I chuckled.

"You are one nasty man." My mother laughed.

"Oh I'm about to get a whole lot nastier." I told mom. When she turned and looked at me with that questioning gaze, I told her what I had thought.

"Its simple mom" I smiled. "There is no way in HELL dad can afford to let even a single member of the congregation see what he was doing in that motel." I told her.

"I'll give you that" mom replied. "What else are you thinking, I know you." She smiled back.

"It's very simple; with that video and maybe one or two more for good measure." I started. "We make a deal with dear old dad." I said.

"Oh My God" mom gasped, as the realization began to dawn on her.

"Exactly" I smiled broadly. "Dad gets to keep buggering his sissy son, maybe even exchange blowjobs I don't care." I said. "In exchange I get my mother and my sisters' tight pussies."

Mom sat on my lap, dripping my thick cum from between her thighs as she began to smile more and more.

"We are going to be the hap...hap...happiest fucking religious family; in the whole fucking state." I laughed.

"Ooohhhh, you ARE a nasty man." Mom leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. "And I fucking love it baby." She whispered in my ear.