All Comments on 'Finding the Perfect Costume'

by glynndah

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Sparkles!

Ooh a tail!? Now I'm going to be wondering just what type of creature or being, Lizzie is. Any hints? Please? *pouts* I love her sparkling wings! I have a few pairs meself. *flutters a bit* Glad you got the story up in time! Goodluck!

~Luna

DG HearDG Hearover 13 years ago
Hi My Good Witch friend

Looked like the start of a cute story. After the contest continue on with the story. Good luck to you in the contest.

With respect

DG

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 13 years ago
Hmmm

Hmmm, that last line definitely leaves you wondering. The entire story has the feel of a prologue until you read that last line which gives it a completely new slant. Well done.

easyridr101easyridr101over 13 years ago
Awww! REally!

Nicely done, you naughty person! But how did the dress work when she wore it to the prom? It's OK to play an O Henry prank like this, but why waste all the material you have so carefully gathered together for this little gotcha? I know this response is just what you were gleefully expecting, but .... grrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was cute and all, but try to vary how you begin your sentences and paragraphs. Your paragraphs for example continually begin with "Lizzie" Since we know it's about her you could maybe say "She"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
unfinished story

was this your contribution of two years ago? it's like saying "once upon a time" and then nothing. so i wasted my time reading the introduction and then?

i think, this is a kind of disrespecting your friends, who take the trouble to read your contribution.

thanks for half a boring hour!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous