Finding The Right Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had them down to her knees I grabbed them and removed them the rest of the way. Without even thinking, I pulled her onto her back and pushed her legs up and buried my face in her pussy. Soft, very moist and pink would be the way to describe it. I was licking and sucking at her soft wet pussy like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't get enough of her. I was listening to her talk while holding onto my head.

"Jim, Jim, you don't have to do this. Oh, my God, it feels so good. I'm supposed to be doing you, not you me. Oh, shit, it feels so good."

She was now pumping her pussy to meet the actions of my tongue. I felt her have a light spasm with my face buried into her pussy. She even tasted good. I got up and removed my shorts and briefs. I grabbed a condom and put it on. Getting back on the bed she was spread and waiting for me.

She held my cock in her small warm hand and guided it into her now very wet pussy. I was giving her my best when I heard her moan. When I felt her pussy tighten around my cock I let loose with my first climax of the night. I leaned down with my pussy juice covered mouth and kissed her. She didn't hesitate, opening her mouth and kissing me.

I climbed off her and removed the condom and disposed of it. I climbed into the bed with her and we got under the covers. Her back was against my chest and her butt against my semi hard cock.

"You were great, Jim. It makes me wish you really were my boyfriend."

"I am for tonight, Marie. I am for the night."

We cuddled and watched the rest of the first movie. I had to wonder if she did this with all her dates. Did she treat them all special like she was treating me? Was this all an act that she does for her clients? God, I couldn't help it. After a few hours I knew I was falling for her. I really didn't want to; after all, she was an escort, but I could feel it happening.

I got up and got each of us a beverage. I poured them in glasses and added ice. Marie thanked me as we both sat up and drank our soda. I went over and changed the movie putting the second one in. I looked over at Marie and she was smiling. It was then I remembered that I forgot to pay her. She had never asked me for it earlier. I went into my suitcase and took out the large sealed envelope and handed it to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"It's your payment for our date. I forgot to give it to you earlier, I'm sorry."

Rather than looking happy a very sad look came across her face. I would have thought she'd be elated getting that kind of money. Instead she just said thank you and put it in her suitcase without even counting it. She then headed into the bathroom. When she came out she didn't seem as happy. She smiled but it wasn't real. I could feel sadness behind it..

"Talk to me, Marie. I feel a sudden change in you. Did I do something to make you angry?"

"God, no" replied Marie. You're the best date I've ever had. I forgot all about it being business till you gave me the envelope. Then I guess reality set in. You're a client, not my boyfriend."

"Whoa, girl! I meant everything I've said to you. Tonight you are my girlfriend. The money has nothing to do with it. If I thought it would make you feel bad, I'd never have given it to you." I'd hoped that it would make her feel better. "If I had my way, I'd spend the whole weekend with you. Not just tonight."

"Really? You would spend the weekend with me. Prove it! Call the desk and reserve this room for another night. We'll spend the night and all day tomorrow together and we'll spend tomorrow night together," replied Marie.

"Marie, I'd love to. I can afford the room but I can't afford you. If I had the money..."

She interrupted me. "I don't want any more money from you. I just want to be your girlfriend for one more night."

I walked over to the telephone and called the front desk. I asked how much the room for an extra night was. It was a hundred and forty dollars. Thank God I received the extra five hundred dollars. I reserved the room for an extra night. I turned around and Marie jumped off the bed and into my arms. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

God help me. I'm falling in love with a hooker.

We went and took a shower together. God, I loved washing her back but had more fun washing her front. We went back to bed and continued where we had left off. We had sex three times that evening and I couldn't believe we cuddled afterward each time. I just wanted to hold her in my arms. I couldn't believe I felt this way. I never cared about hanging around after sex, but with Marie, it was different.

We got up late on Sunday. She took a shower in the morning and dressed in jeans and a blouse. To me she looked great in anything or nothing. "Are you still my boyfriend today?" she asked.

I don't know what got into me but I wanted to be her boyfriend for ever. "Yes, Dear," I answered. "What would you like to do today?"

"Will you take me to the zoo? I always wanted to go there but never found the time," she said.

I couldn't refuse her. I just wanted to be with her. I knew we would be back that night to make love. My God, I said make love instead of have sex. I knew she had gotten to me

We had a great time at the zoo. We really did act as a fun couple. We fed the animals and ate junk food. There was even a train and boat ride around the zoo. We took them both. I had to keep asking myself, "How could a woman seem so special and be an escort." I knew she was a hooker but I hated using that word.

When we got back to the motel, we went back in the pool and hot tub and you would have thought we were two people in love the way we acted. I have to say, she was the most fun person I've ever been with.

I was kind of flexing my shoulder muscles and she asked me if my muscles were tight. She had me lie down on the bed and started massaging my shoulders. Her hands were soft but she knew what she was doing.

"Where did you learn to give massages?" I asked. Up till now she hadn't told me a whole lot of personal stuff about herself.

"I took massage therapy in school. It helps with my work," she replied.

"Marie, I want to know more about you. Can't we talk about it some?"

"You go first. I'll tell you a little about me but you realize I'm not supposed to?" answered Marie.

"I go to the university as you know. I graduate next Saturday. I'm from the mid-west and have a job in computer technology waiting for me when I get back home," I started the conversation.

"Any girlfriends or special relationships?" asked Marie as she was now giving me a back massage. Damn, it felt so good. What couldn't this girl do?

I continued, "No girlfriends except you. You're my girlfriend till at least tomorrow morning. I dated in high school and college but never found the right woman. I guess knowing my dates have also been having sex with my buddies put a damper on any real relationships."

I knew it was a mistake the minute it came out of my mouth. I felt her hesitate during the massage. No use apologizing, I had already said it. Besides it was the truth. I tried to change the subject. "Boy, you give a great massage. The man who marries you will be one lucky fellow."

God, how stupid I was. I wish I could take it back but she would remember what I had said. "So, tell me a little about yourself," I said. "Where are you from?

"I'm from the mid-west too," she said.

"I'm from Ohio," I blurted out. Damn, why did I interrupt her?

"I've never lived in Ohio. I've lived in Illinois and in Indiana. As far as boyfriends go, I had one in high school. I thought we'd be together but I found out he was screwing my best friend two months after I came out here to go to school. It ended our relationship. I saw him a couple of times when I went home to see mom but I didn't want anything to do with him, the cheating bastard."

Now there was an odd statement. He cheated and she's an escort. My guess is he cheated before she became an escort but I wasn't going to go there.

"Where do you go to school? You mentioned you came from the office the other day. Do you still go to school?" I asked.

"I shouldn't be telling you anything about myself. After next week you will be going home and I'll probably never see you again," she said in a rather sad tone.

"Maybe I'll tell you something later. Right now I think we should eat something. What would you like to eat?" asked Marie.

"You, Marie, I'd love to eat you right now," I said in a serous voice. She tried to joke about it but I could tell it made her a bit uneasy.

"Let's go down and try the buffet in this restaurant. My treat!" said Marie.

"I'm your boyfriend. I'll buy my girlfriend lunch as long as she lets me snack on her later."

Marie looked at me. "Okay, it's a deal," she said.

Our evening after getting back to the room was sex and more sex. I couldn't get enough of her. Either she was enjoying it as much as me or was one great actress. We were lying on the bed and she had her back to me. We had dozed off and were just waking up. My dick was hard and I pushed it against her butt. She laughed and told me I wasn't going there but she would gladly let me move an inch forward.

It was then I realized I didn't have any more condoms. I told Marie and she was quiet for a few seconds. "Jim, I'm on the pill. I make customers use condoms because of disease. I'm disease free, I get checked every week. I'm going to leave it up to you."

I lined up my cock and pushed it into her. The feeling was so much better. I felt her juices coating my cock as I pushed in and out of her from behind. She was pushing her ass back and forth with the same rhythm I was using. I felt my climax coming and pushed in hard. She pushed her ass back hard and held it there while I unloaded in her.

"Jim, it feels so good. It's been years since I felt this good." I knew what she was saying. Her clients always used condoms but she felt my cum spraying her inside walls.

We didn't use condoms any more that night. Morning came too soon for me. I asked Marie if I could see her again before I went home. She told me she would see what she could do. I hoped she understood I didn't have the money to pay her.

"Jim, I'm not going to be escorting any more. You were my last customer. I do go to college and will be graduating the week after you. I want to see you again because I really like you. If you're thinking about money, please don't. I just want to be with you. I had more fun this weekend than I have in a long time."

It almost made me wonder if she could read minds too. I went and took a shower. I had to go to school the next few days. My parents would be here Friday and Saturday for my graduation from college. They were driving out and taking whatever belongings I had back home with them. I'd be flying back the following Wednesday after a couple of award banquets.

When I came out of the shower Marie was on the phone and as she hung up she was smiling. "Did you mean it when you said you wanted to see me again?" asked Marie.

"Of course, I'd love to see you every day till I have to leave," I replied.

Marie wrote an address on a piece of paper. She handed it to me and told me to be there any time after five on Tuesday. "I really do like you, Jim. Right now I have to take a shower and get to school myself. I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she went into the bathroom.

I didn't know what to think as I left the motel. I really cared for her but she was an escort. Was she really quitting? What made her do it in the first place? Why was I beating myself like this? Here was a beautiful woman who was as nice as could be and I constantly questioning myself about her. Why couldn't I just enjoy the time with her.

When I got to school I had to take a lot of ribbing. Everyone wanted to know if I had a good time and all about Marie. I told them everything I thought they would want to hear. Truth be known, a lot of it was true. She was a hell of a great sex partner. I just couldn't tell them that I fell for her. I wouldn't know how to explain it.

On Tuesday I went to the address she had given me. It was a high class hotel. I pulled in the parking garage and went to the elevators. A man was standing there and asked me what room I was going to. I looked at the piece of paper that Marie gave me and told him "Room 607, please."

"Your name, sir?" he asked.

"Jim Jones," I replied.

He look on his list and said, "Welcome, Mr. Jones," and opened the elevator doors for me. I went up to the sixth floor and knocked on room 607.

Marie opened the door and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I was hoping you would come. I was afraid you might not show," she said.

"I missed you the moment I left the motel yesterday. I took a lot of ribbing about my date ... you know, winning a date with you. I could take all the ribbing in the world to be with you."

"Did you know how much money I received for our date? It was three thousand dollars. I offered to take the date for a thousand. I was promised that for one night with the winner. I'm so glad it was you," said Marie.

"You got half of the ticket sales, minus expenses. I'm glad you did so good. You deserved all of it and more in my book," I smiled.

I asked her, "Whose room is this. Do you live here?"

The suite had a stocked bar and king size bed; it even had a hot tub and a beautiful view of the city.

"It belongs to the escort service I work at. I asked to rent it for a couple of days. I never told you but I live outside the city with my aunt while going to school. We have to be out of this room by midnight each night.

We made good use of the room making love and watching movies. She told me she had rented it for three days, or at least we had use of it through Thursday. Each evening was like a dream come true. The doorman let me in and Marie greeted me with open arms. She explained how and why she became an escort. She was such a sweet person. I knew I had fallen in love with her, yet in such a short time.

She also told me she was studying to be a nurse and her specialty was physical therapy. She took massage therapy the second year of school as an alternate to help her with her escort work.

It was Thursday and almost midnight. Our time being together was coming to an end. We had made love three times that night. No condoms were used. I asked her to come to my graduation and meet my parents. I was hoping just maybe things could work out between us.

First, she told me that she couldn't meet my parents. "What am I going to say? 'Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, your son won me in a contest and I fucked him for three thousand dollars. Now I fell in love with him and he wants me to meet you.' "

"Do you have feelings for me?" I asked.

She didn't answer. "Jim, I have to work Friday and Saturday. I made an agreement and I have to honor it."

"What? You told me you were done being a hooker. You said I was the last one. Now all of a sudden you have more appointments. What do you take me for?"

"Jim, you don't understand. I have to escort an elderly gentleman for two days. There won't be any sex. I had to do it for them to get this room to be with you."

"Sure, Right, and the Pope isn't Catholic. You did it all for me. I really cared for you, Marie. I was hoping that you didn't need this life and maybe, just maybe we had a chance. I should have known better. I guess a zebra can't change its stripes after all. I'll see you around."

I went back to the dorm and didn't talk to anyone. I felt really deceived. I should have known better. If she was that good an actress she should move to Hollywood. She was in the wrong business. She sure had me fooled.

I know I was making excuses for myself. I was blaming her for being honest. I felt so sad after leaving. Why didn't I stay and listen to what she had to say? Why did I call her a hooker? God, I wish I could take it all back but my jealous nature prevailed. Why did I always jump to judgement? Truth be known, I didn't deserve her.

My parents came on Friday. I was surprised to see my sister, Sue, and my brother, Larry, came with them. They told me they wouldn't miss my graduation for anything. I had to put Marie out of my mind, at least while my family was here. We rented a suite at a nice motel and we all stayed in it. We rented a U-Haul and started moving what little furnishings I had into it.

It was being with my family that helped me keep my mind off Marie. My brother asked me if I had a girlfriend and I wasn't quite sure how to reply. "I pretty much date them all. I had one favorite one but we're on the outs right now. I don't think you'll be meeting her."

I showed my family around the campus and the city. I just wish it would have turned out better with Marie. I remember her telling me that she wasn't the kind of woman I'd want to take home to meet my family. What was funny was she is exactly the kind of woman I would have wanted to take home to meet my parents if she wasn't a damn hooker.

After the graduation on Sunday my parents kissed me good bye and I told them I would be flying back Wednesday. I said goodbye to my sister and brother also. It's great to have a family that is there for you.

On Monday, I didn't have much to do. All my personal stuff was gone and all I had was a couple of suitcases. I started thinking of Marie and I drove back over to the hotel we met at. The doorman said she didn't live there and didn't work for the escort service anymore. I asked him where I could find her and he said he didn't have any idea. The women came and went daily, he told me.

On Tuesday I went to an awards banquet and we received our yearbooks. I took my car over and sold it to Matt, a sophomore for the two hundred bucks we agreed on. I went to the corner bar and sat there and drank with a lot of my friends. I'd be heading home in the morning and it would be probably be the last time I saw some of them.

One of the women asked me up to her room. I was pretty drunk and went with her. We had sex but it was nothing like being with Marie. Later I went back to my dorm room and one of my buddies said I got a call from a girl named Marie.

"Did she leave her number to call back or anything?" I asked.

"No, she did say she would see you at the airport in the morning to talk with you before you go home. Something about swapping addresses or something."

"Did she say anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jim, she said, 'Tell Jim I love him.' Isn't that the name of the escort you were with?" asked my roommate Bill.

"There's more than one Marie in this world," I replied.

I didn't know what to think. I couldn't sleep. I got up early and packed my bags and had to call a cab to get to the airport. I checked in and went to the nearest coffee shop near my gate and waited for Marie.

Time went by and there was no Marie. I kept pacing back and forth. I wanted to see her one more time. The flight attendant said it was last call. I looked back one last time and boarded the plane. As the plane was taxing and getting ready for takeoff I saw a woman at our gate window. She had her hand on the window as if to say goodbye. I was almost sure it was Marie. My heart sank and my eyes teared up.

---------------------

After arriving home things got really busy. I started my new job and was doing really good at it. I often thought of Marie and how it might have been. I buried myself in my work. I didn't date. I just wasn't ready anymore.

At times I would go around different web sites and see if I could locate Marie. Why, I couldn't really say. I knew I missed her but I guess it was just part of life. My problem was I wasn't sure of her name. Was Marie her name or an alias? I remember seeing the word Timmons. Was that her last name or an alias also? Did she really attend a nursing school? Lots and lots of questions, but no answers.