All Comments on 'Fiona's Flight Of Fantasy'

by elfin_odalisque

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

I have been a regular Literotica reader for several years, and this is the very best story I have ever read. Literally and erotically the best. Thank you.

maggie2002maggie2002almost 20 years ago
Fiona's flight of Fancy

100% isn't enough you have had me on the edge of my seat among other things since word one. This is what erotica is supposed to be and I am envious of your ability to write such an all consuming perfect story it even had a happy ever after How much more could you desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thank you

I rarely comment about the stories I read but yours was the gift I wanted to give myself today. Thank you for the words and images that let my senses, mind and desires be in the open: constrained words letting my soul be free. Thank you for reminding me what true writting is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing work

This is the most amazing story I've ever read. It had everything I needed. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perfect Story

This by far is the BEST story I have ever read here at Literotica. Awsome job with it. At first thought it was too long. But It was worth it I LOVED IT.

bratlen_hunbratlen_hunalmost 20 years ago
Loved Every Minute

The BEST I ever read here at Literotica. I loved how you explained every detail so wonderfully. I felt like I was actually watching this in person. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

Loved every minute of it!!! Every detail was wonderful and incredibly realistic. Thanks so much!

Roge472xalRoge472xalalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful Ballance

Thank you! A splendid balance of the possible and the fantasy that kept credibility (and therefore belief) unbroken. Thank you for a lovely story.

sophia janesophia janeabout 19 years ago
~~

Wow!! I'm putting this in my favorites so I can come back and read this again. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

A bit long but it was well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

This story is truly a masterpiece! It shoud be inducted in to the Literotica Hall of Fame (should there be one)!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Yes, Virginia...

All the superlatives your story earned when it came out earlier are well deserved.

The tale ticks like a fine clock. The tension builds quickly and is sustained, the characters are appealing and believable, the sex is steamy.

It's a great read all around.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent, what a fantastic well told story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous