All Comments on 'Firebrand'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

What more needs to be said. Except, Thank you.

RpierzRpierzover 4 years ago
Nearly the whole crew

The only one who was missing was Korza, I think... & the characters from Worlds Apart. All in all, a good read.

FRITZ944FRITZ944over 4 years ago
Excellent story as usual

My only remark is that I (personally) think Holly should have been capable of self defense in life-threatening situations and more assertive in bed ;). I Really appreciate your femdom stories keep them comming.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 4 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

To me, there are no words to describe the impact your stories have had on my idea of a “perfect story”. You have created an amazing universe filled with a multitude of interesting and complex characters. Your stories, each and every one of them, are 5 star stories in my eyes and I hope to see you create even more epic tales.

Sincerely,

-A very appreciative reader

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Amazing, as usual

Now we just need someone to fall in love with a Rask or a broker and we will be complete!

TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

Will we here more from Harry, Holly,Blackjack when they reach Earth 2 and will we see the others.

TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

What's coming up next.

JOVA82JOVA82over 4 years ago
Well

It took ages, but it was definitely worth the wait.

It was very amusing to find out what kind of feelings Korbaz had.

And seeing so many familiar names popping up, that really made the story.

I finally got what I've been waiting for, seeing how the situation in Jarilo evolves.

Now it's a new long wait to see how things evolve from here. It most likely will take a while, but if things go as they usually do, it will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is probably my favorite story you have written. I'd give a kidney to see a live action version like the expanse got its own show

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Brilliant! Thanks for a fantastic read :))

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 4 years ago
Excellent

It's amazing and brilliant as always. Was wondering when we will get our kids of the heroes to complete their life and family. I think it is the first step for that by joining the jarilo into the coalition 👍👍. Full 5 🌟

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
This was a amazing accomplishment

You have created a universe of aliens that to my mind is as interesting as the original series of Star Trek. Great world building and I loved how you brought together all the aliens that you have introduced in their own stories. Thank you so much for your contributions here. I look forward to your next story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

In the best way possible, why the fuck am I reading a sci-fi mystery novel on a porn site? I loved this story, and was really surprised by how detailed it was. Better than half the books I've actually paid for recently. Good job

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Ok Ok

Ok, I cheated, and looked at the length of this story, then said great, I'll save it, and read it at the Beach! Then I just started with a couple pages, and I was Hooked! Haven't made it to the Beach yet, and finished the whole Damn 41 pages in a couple days.

Snek, you absolutely knocked it outta da Park! Your writing skills just keep getting better & better. Even got some chuckles and some laughs, the 2 page Bug Fuck cracked me up, maybe it's just my weird sense of humor. I was wondering when your next story was coming, then you hit us with this masterpiece. Really Five Stars ain't enough, but all I can give. Thank you for this one! Is there a Harry & Holly story coming?

JvlivsJvlivsover 4 years ago
Thank you!

A wonderful piece of sci-fi.

I enjoyed every single word of it.

A five star story. No doubt about it.

P

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Well Done

I really enjoyed your tale. Well written with several plot lines. I would have enjoyed an earlier introduction or maybe an aside which listed all of your various species. A five from me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easily some of the best science fiction ever written

Your "Pinwheel" series is in depth and well written enough to easily rival giants such as Star Trek and Mass Effect. I'd even go as far as to say that it's better than both of those franchises because neither of them have graphic interspecies femdom sex scenes as major plot points. Plus Equatorial Borealans are easily ten times as hot as the Asari.

In all seriousness, well done. I legitimately hope that this expands from just being erotic literature and ends up in multiple forms of media (preferably kept sexy, though).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Checking every day for new content. Your work is so great look forward to seeing what other crazy plots you got coming keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

I can't believe I missed this when it came out. I loved how you put in a bunch of characters from your other stories. Even if we don't get a full sequel for some of them, it's nice to have the odd easter egg to show how they're doing.

Great fight scenes, great world building, great everything. 5 stars once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Human Pelvic Sorcery!

A truly masterful piece of writing, Snek. You show us all how human pelvic sorcery is truly a force in the galaxy! (To bad the Guardians franchise couldn't do the concept justice.) I look forward to all you write.

SnekguySnekguyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the kind comments and support, guys. I can't always reply to them all, but I read each and every one.

@TLB1981

Up next is the Rask Rebellion, a story focused on tank combat in the Borealan desert. You can check out concept art for the vehicles and monsters on my website. I'm starting work on it next week, and I expect it to be ready in late January/early February. I just finished a re-edit of Black Velvet, so that should be going up as soon as it's approved.

@WandererSoul2019

I have plans to introduce interspecies reproduction via Jarilan tech, yes. There will be a story dedicated to the concept in the form of Worlds Apart 2, in which Liz and Jamie go through the process.

@ender2k2k

Being a huge Star Trek fan, that's very high praise. Thank you for the kind words, I hope I will continue to live up to your expectations.

@Crusader235

I'm glad you enjoyed it! There may be more for them planned in the future, yes. The Jarilan Hive will certainly be playing a large role in a few coming stories, including one in which the Valbarans retake their lost colony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply amazing

What a page-turner of a story. As always, your tale drew me in and captivated me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done Snekguy! You are quite the talented science fiction writer.

amartsamartsover 4 years ago
explain

There is one glaring logical flaw in your series, three groups from the same planet have 3 separate votes? Is it because there is no overarching government?

Then why not give a vote to the polars as well?

Also, by this precedent each new colony of bugs will get another vote. Additionally, the borealeans will dominate the council, as more are brought in, as they inevitably will be. I would suggest a vote for each species

SnekguySnekguyover 4 years agoAuthor
@amarts

Borealis has no unified government, it's made up of territories, which function like city-states. The argument could perhaps be made that they should be 'trying' to form a global government, but many of them are very much at odds and have very different cultures. The Rask, for example, are unlikely to ever cooperate with the Elysians, and would probably have even less of a say if the Elysians and Araxie could just overrule them by majority. There's no fair way to make that work at this point in time, as the political situation on the planet is very complex (and in fact, the Rask are starting a rebellion against the Coalition in the story I'm currently writing).

If more territories are brought into the organization in the future, and they vote along the same lines, it may be prudent to form them into some kind of bloc.

The Polars have no vote because they're officially part of the Russian Federation after migrating to Siberia, and thus their vote falls under the purview of the United Nations. They would be represented by Russia, which would, in turn, be represented by the UN in the Coalition Security Council.

The Jarilans are very much a freak occurrence, there is very little possibility of a second Hive ever surrendering under the same circumstances (and to get a little meta, it's not something I plan on doing).

wowinfidelwowinfidelover 4 years ago
next story in pinwheel series...

Kinda looks like Tepin's Muse is in the pinwheel series. It is not mentioned in the index in the Bio and it came out after this one. Just thought I would throw this into the comments in case anyone else missed it..

Covert43Covert43almost 4 years ago
A work of art

Writing a story is one thing, but creating a universe is another, I absolutely love these stories and will continue to as long as they keep coming, you have some serious talent

giskartgiskartalmost 4 years ago

Very happy to read this story. Especially because it is a story; not a bunch of sex events with as an excuse some sort of 'story'. - Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story. Agree with the other guy, there being actual story elements and intrigue instead of just a continuous string of sex scenes really makes it shine.

The inclusion of the bugs into the coalition, what with their hyper advanced biotech and gene editing, makes me wonder how it's going to be applied. Xeno-compatibility through genetic engineering and hybridization between alien species, perhaps?

kyriss12kyriss12over 3 years ago

This story has some serious Babylon 5 vibes going on. I kept reading Moralez in the voice of mr Girabaldi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The strangest thing happened about chapter 17-18...

I went to the next chapter, and was suddenly in the beta version of the new interface.

I have been staying away from it, because nothing works for me. I can scroll and go to the next page. Can't rate a story, leave a comment, OR opt out of the damn beta.

If I log in to my Lit acct, I automatically go to the beta, so I've been staying logged out. So, I read 3-4 chapters, I think it was when I went ot Ch 21, suddenly, I was back in the old interface. Effing strange.

The other thing about the beta, is if I open the page's URL, copied it, remove the '/beta' string, it STILL opens the damn page in beta.

I sent, yet, another tech report to Lit admin; think that's the 3-4th I've sent. Wasn't as polite this time. I sure hope we're not forced into the new interface.

Another good tale...,,thanks.

GeoD

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

So... is the bug 18?

lol

Really liking so many of the different characters from previous stories interacting with each other. Another gem!

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWover 2 years ago

Professional work, engaging story. My first read of this author and on par with paperbacks I’ve actually purchased.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 2 years ago

I wonder if the Jarilans can do anything to help repair Mr. Sinclair's chronic radiation damage? It'd be a hell of a gesture if nothing else.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Great story, I liked how it tied into some of the earlier stories written by this author. Thought that when Holly and Harry finally come together, it was one of the best of all of the sex scenes in the story. With the way those three "ribs" in Holly's pussy gripped and pulled Harry's finger, I'm not so sure I would have the courage to stick my dick in there, lol. Conversely, when Vice Admiral Korbaz was diddling herself, unless you're into that kind of thing, I thought it was a waste of pages and didn't add anything to the story. Still all in all, a five star story that I enjoyed reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...