All Comments on 'Firestorm'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
stenxyzstenxyzalmost 2 years ago

Great story as always. Thanks for sharing!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 2 years ago

Another great addition to a great story theme!!!! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Another outstanding story. Thanks.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I love these Karin Roland stories. I know they take awhile to craft, and it may be some time before the next one, so I savored this one. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story as always. 5 Thanks for such fine work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoy a story by Bill and Kate and this is no exception. Well done.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

It's easy to say that this is a great story, because it is. BillandKate is always a pleasure to read, as they develop these characters so well, even the bad guys. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful imagination with us, and I can't wait for the next one.

Rnebular

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Real dumb move by Crawford threatening to boys girl friend. But not every story is perfect. The two old soccer moms were great. Always a god ending when the bad gays get more than they deserve

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Wow! A staggeringly great story! 5 stars!

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Man you two Know how to write a story!!!

I've been reading your work for some time now and I can't remember giving you anything but a five-star rating...

5🌟s

Fred

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 2 years ago

Well done, a very enjoyable read. In my opinion as a reader, deserves more than the five stars allowed at the end. More please.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! One of your best, and that is saying a lot! Please write more stories.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Very good start to the story, but I stalled when Karin started ordering the marshals when he didn't even know her.

In the middle of an investigation and an arrest, the marshal lets her do whatever she wants.

You've watched too many movies.

TeggeTeggealmost 2 years ago

Very good read, beginning to end. Thank you. I'm in Snohomish County and it was nice to have familiar landmarks. Anthony and Lisa are a great addition to your stories. Keep up the good work.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongalmost 2 years ago

I love your stories; this is the first Karin Rolland story, now I need to go read the others. Incidentally the gun is a Beretta (spelling).

Rocket081960Rocket081960almost 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING! A very well written and enjoyable story. Thank you!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 2 years ago

Fine work, very fine work! Excellent reading truly enjoyable! You are going to have to someday combine all these related stories in a book! I would definitely purchase! Just be sure to let us know! You have already cut your writing teeth in this harshest of environment here on the Lit site!!!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

This story was well written with well-developed characters. Another 5-star story from a great literary duo. Well done.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

Another outstanding tale from the Rolland files. Have loved each of them as they are well written and with well developed characters. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are about 12, in my opinion, truly superb and highly talented writers in the LW aspect LE. When I first ventured into this venue, 2 years ago, I immediately note a marked dictomy in writing directions. One veered sharply toward page upon page of pornographic sex for which a weak story was present as a cheap conveyance. The other, such you, Ohio, BlackBrandi, Saddle Tramp, Just_Words, Todd and 6 others, wrote stories of passion, suspense, the real human condition or situations with which we can identify. Sex, when used, was done appropriate to the situation; a part of the fabric that wove the story.

B&K, all of you really, were a wonderful literary find.

For MY tastes, for me alone,I find most of LE,to be shallow, and for the most part banal trash. LW, in large part, helps redeem that.

Parenthetically,I want to acknowledge that most, sadly, not all of LW authors do give it their best and need to be acknowledged for an effort that harsh critics will not, themselves, even try. True, I think, a few contributors should never provide another offering however, that said, I can think of two authors who really listened to constructive criticism and their subsequent stories show HUGE improvement for it.

To all of you, my deepest thanks.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

This writer gets my 5stars in every story I’ve read so far, perfect score till now

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Excellent I continue to enjoy Karin Roland detective series. 5

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Excellent story BillandKate, I've certainly paid good money for literary work nothing like as well constructed, written and told as this very entertaining tale. Thank you.

KirkelKirkelabout 1 year ago

Wow!

I tend to read LW but once in a while I go to my favorite writers to see if I've missed anything.

I missed this one till I didn’t today. Gotta favorite this one.

Not just good but are there already too many words people say over and over?

Amazing, incredible…etc,,,

I’ll just say it’s a really good read, one of the best here and that’s great because there a lot of really great reads here.

Thank you.

69gman69gman11 months ago

Excellent from start to finish... All five stars turned golden as usual. I always look forward to your submissions.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

I love your stories…. Especially the Karin Roland ones. When I see the notifications for a new story from you, my heart races some, and I know I’m in for another captivating ride.

shopratshoprat11 months ago

Really good, but I think Karin would have a serious legal problem detaining the guy when he came back in his truck. Yes, she could probably legally shoot him if he kept approaching after she warned him, but that's only if she was legally detaining him in the first place. She wasn't a cop and she had no legal right to detain him and ask him questions. It isn't illegal to drive around in a forest, bad guy or not. Other than that, the story was great, I love your stuff.

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWords11 months ago

Thanks for another great, well written story! *5*

Richard1940Richard19407 months ago

Another great story. Thank you. 5* of course.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great writing. Thanks for sharing.

Spyauth

sg1010sg10105 months ago

A Great piece of work !

THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve spent two days reading as many of your tales as time allows. Some of the best pieces on the literotica site!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hidden Gem - Well written romantic detective story.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i'm reading your stories in the order they were posted . nice variety and entertaining too . i'm a 65 yr old disabled make on social security and i'm on the computer most of the day . thank you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories