All Comments on 'Firestorm Ch. 02'

by Fatality

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
super chapter

this chapter did an excellent job of building up the plot it was very interesting and well written looking forward to your next chapter which i hope is soon please

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Continues

to be a fantastically told story. I like the fact that Micah knows who her mate is and that the struggle is in getting Caspian to admit it. Maybe w/her passing out his attitude to change. And what of the threat to Caspian? Will Micah really be able to protect her mate?

I really am enjoying the originality of this story. You leave me asking myself questions after every chapter. And for me those questions are what makes a story great. So I will defiantly be watching for the next chapter!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Compelling chapter.

Great combination of action, character development and backstory. What nefarious purposes does Caspian have in mind for Micah? Will her bleeding wounds lead somehow to his tasting her blood, exposing him to the mating pull? And how long can Micah survive this arid existence of living in the vampires' lair?

So many fascinating questions tantalizing questions to haunt us until the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome read

This is a great start, please write more soon, can't wait to read what's next.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I can't wait for your next installment. Your story is great! Micah is fascinating. A half-breed, raised by a vampire...I'm looking forward to finding out why she is really there.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great

Why would Caspian ever take her to a vampire club? It was obviously dangerous for her to even be there, much less scouting the room. What was he thinking?

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Awesome chapter

I hope the next one posts soon I love this story. Thankyou it made my day seeing chapter two posted bring on chapter 3,4,5 ect...

Willie

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
MAN...

hoping she is okay...Thanks for continuing on this story

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 12 years ago
Kudos Again.

Great work of literature. Can't wait for more... SOON....

JazCullenJazCullenover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

I so love this story!

Micah is a wonderful character. I love her dual nature and her strength. I also love the complexity of the plot, how it sucks you in and makes you want to read more. Just what is Caspian up to? I'm sure only time will tell and it will not be anything in Micah's best interests. Should lead to some pretty intense soul searching for Caspian once he learns he's her true mate.

Another excellent chapter! Looking forward to the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
suspicion

Caspian made her fear the vampire didn't he? Also, shouldn't her seraphim's blood help to temper that?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
More!

Caspian is being a jerk. Hopefully he'll show some emotion when she faints. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
More

I love d intensity in the characters.....

tanilctanilcover 12 years ago

wonderful chapter i cant wait to find out what caspian is up to.

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 10 years ago
gripping and suspenseful

just incredible how gripping and suspenseful the story took in one chapter. From the knowledge of her having seraphim blood and being able to kill a vamp if he/she were to even have a drop unless it was her mate. Love the story and eagerly want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How is she supposed to protect a vampire much stronger than her... And she can't even protect herself from an ordinary vampire in a club... The club fight was a plot device... But it was a poor one...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No it bad writing but Micah's introspection is a little too much. We don't get much about their surroundings or people around them. When you do describe someone, you go overboard. Less on individuals and more on groups around them would be appreciated.

Now speaking of other people, you completely abandoned Micah's pack. It seems so important for her, but then it's as if it doesn't exist. If she is so close to her alpha and her pack, why hasn't she checked back with them once? Why haven't they checked up on her when she's in such a hostile place? Do they even care? And what respectable pack would send indefinitely away their pack beta for a bodyguard gig?

FatalityFatalityalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To my recent @Anonymous comment. I have written a story, "Bad Weather", which focused on Seth and Kiara; I pulled it off the site since the story itself was very shallow. I need to write a prologue of sorts to catch the reader up to speed, with the reasoning behind everything.

Thanks for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatality@Fatality
16/07/2021 I am still writing, although slowly, due to daycares closing and my little boy having so much energy. We are also going through a looting and riots that has me on edge. Will post when I can

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES