All Comments on 'Fireworks Time'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Really?!?

31,000 views and not a single comment? Well done for a stroke story. Not a whole lot of tension, but that's not what you were going for was it? Feel a bit bad for the wife, who didn't do anything to deserve the cheating. A good tale even if it was in the wrong category.

Cheers,

Wulf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worn out

My cock is worn out just thinking about being hard that many times. I guess I am too old to perfoem like that.

Good story.

I am exhausted

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
BEYOND BELIEF WRITING

You are a gifted writer!

What you imagine becomes a clearly worded image to the reader. Wonderful stuff. Keep it up. lol

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 11 years ago
Another Chapter

Is there another chapter where the wife divorces this cheating asshole and takes him to the cleaners?

Good writing but just another story glorifying cheating. Would have been better if the guy was a widower. Then ignoring the consequences of his actions would not have been necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like the story

but it was about CHEATING, he did it with 4 other women, even though one was hands off.

I agree with other commenter; if he'd been single then it would've been taboo.

Thanks'

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Are you crazy?

He wasn't cheating on his wife. She knew what was going on the whole time. It just made her all the more horny and responsive. Excellently written!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot story but I kept waiting for the incest which never came. Wrong category, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
read this identical story before on this site

wondering if this has been reposted by the original author

gemini0257gemini0257almost 7 years ago
Wrong genre!

Where was the incest? Or did I miss something?

TheStranger17TheStranger17almost 7 years ago

Loved this story! Hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved the story, especially the Beth, Jan & Amy scenario, could you expand that section of the piece.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Oh My

That was so erotic, I really wanted more of Beth, she should have her own story about how she made her cousins so submissive.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

For those missing the incest angle - Beth, Amy (Tina), and Jan are cousins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10453 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...