All Comments on 'First and Only'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Vocabulary Quiz:

Opaque: NOT able to be seen through; NOT transparent: the windows were opaque with steam.

Perhaps you intended to use:

Translucent: allowing light, but not detailed images, to pass through; semitransparent: fry until the onions become translucent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot! But...

What's with "the rules" about two sketches and first and only that Steve can't break? Is he OCD or something? Hot nonetheless.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 10 years ago
HOT! HOT!

Loved the tale. Hope for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I get annoyed at Author's whom presume to write about Australian characters......

Especially Americans that try it!

sr71pltsr71pltabout 10 years agoAuthor
Presumption

I get irritated by readers who presume too much myself--who presume they know all Australian characters and who falsely assume that this story wasn't edited and vetted by an Australian. It's true, though, that I don't write my stories for the presumptive anal retentive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very nice, hope to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...