First and Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve unrolled the sketch he had brought with him. It had been drawn from the photograph Steve had taken of Philip under him being fully fucked. "You told me I was the best. And I'm telling you that you're the best I've ever had too. Every time you look at this, I want you to remember me—and to remember how totally I was fucking you at this time. How much you were enjoying it."

Steve fucked Philip from behind with Philip bent over the bed, spreading his legs as far apart as possible, spreading his buttocks with his hands as far apart as he could too, and panting and sobbing—and loving every stroke of it.

When they were done and stretched out against each other in the bed, Steve asked in a low voice, "When is your next flight out?"

"Tomorrow, and if I don't get some sleep before then I'll be in no shape to work the flight."

"I've been thinking," Steve said. "I have places in two cities. If you are on this route semipermanently, is there any reason you can't home base in Sydney rather than Los Angeles?"

Surprised, Philip turned his face to Steve, his mouth working but nothing coming out as he had no idea what to say. Steve saved him the embarrassment. He covered Philip's mouth with his, and turned his body toward the side so that he could slip his cock into Philip's now-reamed-to-fit ass in a side split. Once encased, Steve turned Philip belly to bed and used his powerful thighs to trap Philip's legs close together, tightening his channel impossibly on the buried cock.

Philip cried out in surprise, pain, and ecstasy. "God, that's too tight. I can't . . . oh SHIT!"

But Steve was already beginning to stroke deep. "You can and will . . . and will love every stroke of it," he commanded. "I want you as tight as possible."

Whimpering and moaning—but believing himself in heaven and mastered just as he liked—Philip happily settled down. Steve had remembered to wind the lions' head cock ring around the root of his cock—Philip could already feel the silver oblongs of the lions' heads on his rim, which meant Steve was all inside him. Philip hadn't had time to notice whether Steve was wearing a condom. Part of Philip hoped not—he wanted to feel the reward of those repeated strong ejaculations deep inside him—if only for this version of the first and only time.