First Came Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Your mom and I were close. She would tell me things. She told me that he had become more forceful in his lovemaking to her. That he lasted longer and became a much better lover with her. Laughing she told me one day that he even started taking her in the ass! She said that it hurt at first but then she got to love it!

We laughed at that! But I knew that it was because he loved taking me in my ass! He loved hearing me cry out and talk dirty all the time he was shoving his hard dick up my asshole! But no Roy Jr.! I don't think that she ever suspected that it was me he was coming to for sex. So now you know my dirty little secret! I had incestuous sex with my own son!"

Grandma looked as if she was waiting for me to give her some kind of reaction. I looked at her and smiled. "No grandma! It's not a dirty little secret! And it wasn't incestuous sex! Dad gave you the love that granddad gave you. Both of you were grown and knew what you wanted! He didn't force you to do it! Well not force, force. He let you do what you wanted to do all along!"

Grandma looked at me. Then I saw tears ease from her eyes. "You don't think me a dirty old woman? I was so afraid that you would think about what I did in the bathroom and hate me. That you would hate me for letting your dad cheat on your mom with me."

I looked at my grandmother. Damn! She looked even prettier and hotter than I had ever thought of her before. And my dick was throbbing, wanting her even more!

"You're a hot horny old bitch! You love having a dick forced in your holes! But you don't want just any dick! Do you slut! You want family dick! You were a hot cum slut for your husband! Then you became one for your son! Now! Now grandma! You will become an even nastier fuck toy for your grandson!

I'm not my dad! When I fuck you, I want to hear all the nasty words you like! I want you to describe what I'm doing to you while I do it! I bet your old pussy is soakin' wet just thinking about my dick! Open your thighs and finger your pussy while I watch you. Then I'll find out which of your holes I like best!"

Grandma smiled, and then lay back on the couch. She pulled her nightgown up and opened her soft thick chocolate thighs. Her pussy was covered with thick black hair that was speckled with grey hairs. She used one hand to spread her pussy lips open. Then she began to slowly rub her clit with the fingers of her other hand.

Grandma was indeed soaked! When she pulled her pussy lips open, her thick crème oozed from her cunt. I looked up at her face. Grandma was looking directly at me smiling. I smiled back at her. "That's right you sweet fuck toy! Show your grandson how much your pussy wants his fat dick!"

Grandma looked at me. "Oh Roy Jr.! See just how hot sucking your dick made me! See how wet you got my hungry pussy! Watch me stroke it like some common gutter slut. Watch grandma get her pussy ready for you to fuck!"

Grandma was working two fingers in and out of her cunt. I had to taste her she looked so hot and nasty! I got down on the floor and knelt between her thighs. She had one leg on the couch and one on the floor. I leaned in and could smell the hot scent of her cunt.

"Pull those lips apart! I want to see if your old cunt taste as good as the young pussies I love to eat!" I bent in and let my tongue lick up and down her swollen pussy lips. Grandma gasped!

"That's it baby! Lick up and down grandma's juicy pussy! Make me your fuck toy! Make me your horny slut! I'll do anything you want! Oh baby! Your tongue feels just as good as your dad and granddad's tongues felt! Eat me! Get me ready to be fucked by you!"

I didn't care what she was saying! I didn't hear most of it anyway! I was busy licking and sucking the sweetest juice I had ever eaten from a hot cunt. And the more I licked and sucked, the more I wanted. But I wanted to feel my dick in her too much to eat her any longer. I pulled my face back and looked at her.

Grandma lay back, with her eyes closed. Her fingers had spread her hairy cunt open wide and I could see the pink flesh inside. She was oozing crème and I just wanted to feel her cunt gripping my hard dick! I climbed on top.

"Lick your crème from my face slut! Lick it while I fuck your old pussy!"

As I felt grandma's tongue licking my face, I rammed my dick in hard. Grandma screamed! But I didn't care! I pulled back and rammed in again. "Oh Roy Jr.! Oh baby! Your dick is big! Please baby! Go slow! Let grandma get used to you!"

I looked into her eyes. "Take it slut! You're gonna take it however I want to give it to you! Damn! Your pussy feels fuckin' great! Oh you old slut! You love to fuck don't you? Hump that ass! Fuck me back!"

I felt grandma's hands on my ass. Her nails dug in as she pulled me in deep with each stroke. She was humping her ass up to me as I shoved down. "Yes baby! Fuck grandma! Fuck your new slut toy! I know you young kids like it hot and nasty! How nasty do you want me to be baby? Did you like watching grandma pee? Your daddy would make me stand and pee so he could watch me."

Her talk was driving me closer and closer to Cumming. "Oh yea! You're gonna be a nasty slut! I'm gonna watch you pee! I'm gonna fuck you while you do it! I may even suck your hot pussy while you piss you fuckin slut!"

That seemed to take her over the edge. Grandma started crying out! "Fuck me! Fuck me hard you bastard! Your daddy peed on me once! He fucked me in the ass and left me on the floor when he was finished. He pissed all over me telling me that I was nothing but a horny slut! Oh Roy Jr.! I came so hard when that hot piss hit my pussy!"

I was slamming into her cunt! "You are a hot horny slut! And I'm gonna do even more to you! You're gonna suck my hard dick while I make you drink my piss. I'm gonna piss in your cunt and up your black ass! Oh grandma! I'm Cumming! I'm gonna cum in your cunt! I'm fucking my grandma and I'm gonna cum in her hot cunt!"

"Yes baby! Shoot your cum in grandma's cunt! Oh baby! I'm there! I'm Cumming!"

I felt her pussy grab my dick and milk it! I came hard! I came so hard I saw lights in my eyes! And it felt wonderful! So much better than anything I had ever felt before! We came together. Both of us jerking and moaning and crying out! And it was the most fantastic feeling I had ever felt.

We lay there catching our breath. Then we looked into each other's eyes and both of us smiled. I kissed grandma and she kissed me back. It was a long slow sensuous kiss. Our tongues worked in and out of each other's mouths.

I eased grandma off the couch and we were in a 69. I ate all the crème from her dripping, oozing pussy. And grandma made loud sucking noises sucking all our crème from my dick and balls.

I got up and then helped grandma to her feet. She looked ten years younger at that moment. "Take me to bed baby! If I get it hard again, I want to feel you in my ass!"

I watched grandma's ass switch as the white material slid back and forth. I could feel my dick growing even as I walked behind her. It took a while for me to get fully hard again. But grandma was slow and patient. Damn, but she could use her mouth and tongue!

I was lying on my back and grandma was slowly licking and sucking my dick. Then she pushed my legs up and her tongue teased my balls. All the time she worked on me, I called her nasty name. Then I felt her tongue tip stroking my asshole.

I groaned as grandma rimmed my asshole. Then she pushed her tongue in. "Oh fuck! That's it you old bitch! Tongue-fuck my ass!" I didn't think that I would be able to get hard again. But when grandma slid her finger up my ass, my dick stood straight up.

Grandma sat back on her legs. "Now Roy Jr., grandma needs to feel her man taking her ass." Grandma knelt on the edge of the bed. Her smooth black ass was raised and her soft skin was stretched tight across her hips. I could see her dark hole and it seemed to be pulsing waiting for my dick.

I grabbed the jar of Vaseline from her night table and smeared it over the head of my dick. Then I pushed a gob into her ass. Grandma moaned as my fingers opened her hole and worked the lube inside. Grandma worked her ass back and forth as I worked my fingers in and out of her tight asshole.

I watched in awe, as she humped her ass taking my fingers deep inside. "That's it Roy Jr., deeper! Harder! Oh yea baby! Open grandma's asshole! Grandma wants you to fuck her hard and deep. Oh Roy Jr.! I need it now!" I pulled my fingers free and wiped them on the sheet.

Placing the tip of my throbbing dick at her puckered hole, I grabbed her around her hips. I eased it in, and grandma moaned as she took every inch up her ass. Then I started to fuck her.

Her tight asshole felt wonderful. And I was soon stroking hard and fast. Grandma screamed and begged as I fucked that tight ass! But she also cursed and encouraged me to fuck her even harder and deeper!

"That's it you nasty old slut! Take my dick up this tight black ass! You're gonna become the nastiest slut ever. You're gonna beg me to fuck you when I come over here. And you're gonna start wearing clothes that will keep my dick nice and hard. Tell me how it feels grandma! Tell me how much you love my dick."

Grandma groaned. "Oh Roy Jr.! Fuck! Your dick feels even bigger than your dad's dick felt. I love feeling you in my ass. That's it baby! Fuck grandma's ass hard! Show her that she's you fuck toy. Oh baby! Grandma's gonna cum so hard with you fucking her ass! Make me your slut! I'll do anything you want baby!"

I looked down at grandma's wide black ass. I could see my hard dick sliding in and out of her greasy asshole. She was rocking her hips, driving my dick deep up her ass. I don't know why I did it, but I drew my hand back and smacked her ass hard.

Grandma cried out! I smacked her ass again. "Fuck back you old bitch! You're nothing but a worthless hungry slut! That's how I'm gonna treat you. And you love it don't you? I can't wait to fill your ass with my hot piss you whore!"

Grandma started bucking harder. "Roy Jr.! Baby! Grandma's gonna cum! Yes! Fill my ass with your hot cum! Then lick it for grandma! Lick my asshole like your Daddy used to do! Oh baby! Baby! I'm Cumming!"

I was slamming my dick up into her ass as hard as I could. I didn't think about it hurting her. And I didn't care at this point. All I knew was that my balls wanted to blow. I ground my dick in hard and felt the first shot let loose! Grandma cried out and her whole body began to shake! We both came! And it was the most wonderful feeling I had ever felt.

Grandma collapsed on the bed. I shot my last few dribbles all over her ass. Then remembering what she had said, I leaned in and spread her cheeks. Her asshole was greasy with the Vaseline and I could see my cum oozing from the hole. But I was filed with lust. The lust of knowing I had just ass fucked my own grandma!

I leaned in and my tongue tasted her. Then I rammed my tongue in her tight hole and began tongue-fuck her ass as I sucked out my crème. Grandma shoved her hand beneath her and began to finger her cunt. She came again crying out that it felt wonderful!

We showered together and fell asleep curled tightly against each other. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how much pleasure I had just had. I knew from that moment on that I would be over at grandma's a lot!

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12