First Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she rose up almost all the way off my dick, keeping only my head at the opening of her gaping vagina, and came down hard and fast, taking all of my hardness into her body for the first time, down to my pubic bone, and moaned in a high, sexy, vibrato cry, "Oooh, Jake make me pregnant - NOW!!!"

Her words echoed my thoughts and desires also, and I bucked up into her with full intent of putting my child into my wife's womb. Amazed, I felt my hard rod plow deeper into Ann's body, as she came down hard on my dick, her legs spread extremely wide apart. My dickhead pressed hard against her inner body, with strong pressure for a second, and then slid even deeper into my wife's warm tight opening! The pressure, then release on my dick made my cock spurt thick, warm seed into the depths of my new wife's womanhood as I yelled "Oh, Ann! We're making a baby - RIGHT NOW!"

When I'd mounted Ann the first time, I was certain I wanted her to bear my children, to conceive from me that very night if possible, and into the future. And now our bodies were following through on our marital desires – we were conceiving a child, and would intend to do so each time we made love throughout our marriage. I wanted to put as much of my warm, thick, white seed into Ann as I could - as deep as I could. My body was made for this woman – to be IN this woman! My body was made to impregnate THIS beautiful woman, over and over again!

Ann wanted it even more, if it was possible. The seed I gave Ann from my two previous orgasms only whetted her desire take lots of my hot thick seed into her womb and conceive my child!

We lay back together, our mixed cum dripping from her pussy, along the inside of her thighs, as she lay with me, legs intertwined. Ann kissed me, pressing her dripping breasts against my chest, and whispered, "Don't let go of me tonight until I'm carrying your child, Jake. I can't thank you enough for giving me – and only me forever - your seed."

She then sat up proudly – proud of her womanhood – proud of her body's ability to make her husband hard – proud of her ability to draw out my seed over and over – and proud of her fertility. Ann pinched her nipples in front of me with her left hand, having no shame in touching either me or herself in our intimacy, and said excitedly, "You make me so aroused and so loved, Jake! I feel so feminine when we make love. And I'm SOOOOO full of YOU - of your SEED! The only man's seed I'll ever take inside of me from this day on. Your last climax drenched me inside. I like that!"

Ann continued softly, "And, husband, I just want you to know, I'm proud to carry your seed inside of me! And to carry your child, which I'll be doing before I leave your arms tonight. Maybe even before you leave my body tonight, the way you stay so hard for me for so long!"

She took my right hand, moved her left leg up, and put my hand between her thighs and said "See? Feel me?"

I eagerly felt her wide mound between her partly spread thighs. Ann was completely soaked, her hair fully matted with our cum. Even Ann's upper inner thighs were covered with cum, as was her ass. It was a great feeling, touching my wife and feeling our juices all over her from our lovemaking!

I gently worked two fingers between her thighs, the smaller in her ass, the larger in her pussy, which was still extremely tight despite two major fuckings! Her pussy opening was nearly clamped shut, keeping as much of my seed inside of her as her body naturally could, until my finger forced its way in, and more cum poured out in my hand.

Ann moaned at the feel of my finger in her wet ass, then giggled at the feel of my second finger working its way up her cunt, and said playfully "See Jake? I'm so full of you!"

I asked her if doing this to her embarrassed her or hurt. She replied, "No Jake, it doesn't hurt. In fact your finger feels very sexy and good in my bottom. I've never had any part of a man in my behind before tonight, Jake, but I've never had a man like you, whom I've loved so completely, and who loves me so completely. My bottom is virgin, Jake, but I know you'll be careful and loving with me, so its OK. I want you to KNOW my body, Jake, because I'm all yours now – everuy part of me - only yours now. And the only way you can fully know me is to touch me all over – inside and out – with every part of your body. Put each and every part of you inside every opening of your wife, husband. That's what my body openings are for, Jake. They are for you to feel and explore. Your touch, your feel – that's how I feel good – and how I become fulfilled as a woman – as a wife, Jake. And I believe that's how you become fulfilled as a man – by gently and carefully taking me – subduing me. And I want nothing more than to submit to and fulfill my husband!"

"I trust you, Jake, to be careful with me, to be gentle with me. To fuck the hell out of me when I need it, but to be gentle when you feel up my ass or slowly put your long, handsome dick right down my throat! To make me cum, and make me feel like a complete and loved wife. To never leave me unsatisfied. I also know that having you inside any part of me will be good, just because its my husband inside of me!"

I promised to always make Ann feel good and fulfilled. "I'll 'know' you fully, and I won't take a long time to do it either. You deserve to know what I feel like inside of your body, all of me, inside any part of you. And I promise to keep putting myself inside all of you so that you'll continue to know that special, sexy, erotic feeling that comes from each different part of me in each different part of you, Ann."

I then asked Ann how she was able to take so much more of me – in fact all of me - inside of her womanhood just before I came.

Ann smiled coyly, kissed me passionately, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, pulling her mouth off my lips, and then replying, "I angled my ass until I could feel your cock pressing against the opening to my womb. Then I forced you into my cervix with a several strong thrusts while my womb and cervix were opening during the spasms of my orgasm, until your dick was up inside my womb. Then I came down fast and hard on your dick so you would squirt directly into my womb! You came so hard and so long inside my womb, Jake! I gave you a long orgasm! You made me feel better than I've ever felt! I love the feel of your dick in my womb, squirting seed into me, into my womb, squirting your seed right up into my fallopian tubes, all while you give me an orgasm! I love the feel of my womb cumming, spasming and squeezing your hard dick, making you cum! And I LOVE the feeling you gave me when you made me pregnant just now!"

I asked her how she knew for sure that she was carrying our child, and how she knew she was fertile now. Ann answered, "Yes, Jake, I'm fertile - ovulating - today! I'm right in the middle of my cycle – two weeks before I would have my next period, if I hadn't married you! We're so lucky, Jake! We didn't have to wait for days or even weeks before I could give you a child! And I know I'm carrying your child because I sensed when your seed impregnated my egg. I can't explain the feeling, but it's a twinge, a small jolt - I just knew it. Your last batch of seed impregnated me when you put it into my very womb as we gave each other orgasms simultaneously. A woman just knows these things about her body, Jake. I felt different, very womanly, and motherly, and its all because of you Jake! I love you so much!"

She kissed me, rubbed my cock, and I fondled her full breasts and pulled firmly on her still hard nips until she was moaning in joy.

"I can't wait to drink milk from your full breasts, Ann." I said with a smile, as I put my mouth to Ann's thick, hard nipple and sucked firmly, making her moan pleasantly in response.

As my mouth released Ann's breast, Ann sat up, her full breasts jiggling slightly, and whispered seductively, "And I'm looking forward to having your mouth on my breasts, Jake, turning me on as my milk flows into you, and your seed flows into me. I'm looking forward to holding your child to one breast as you suck on the other, while I sit on your lap, impaled on your hard manhood, having an orgasm. Please, Jake, make my pregnant body cum! I need you – your seed, Jake! Fill your pregnant wife with more of your warm seed!"

I gently stroked her wet sweaty hair, and asked her if I made her pussy sore - and how much more she could take of me inside of her. She admitted that she had not been with anyone in over a year, and never like this intensity or length of time before. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, as much as I wanted her, wanted to make love to her even more – more often, more forcefully, for longer periods of time.

Ann replied that her vagina was only a little sore, but quickly smiled and added that it was "sore in a good way", and that she needed her husband inside of her much more than she needed to stop - if I could understand that.

I put my fingers in her mouth, then into her sopping pussy, fingering her erotically before returning my fingers to Ann's mouth. Ann eagerly licked our cum off my fingers. I repeated this slowly, over and over in a very seductive, slow style. All the while, Ann squeezed and rubbed my dick, which was beginning to enlarge again in love and arousal.

Ann then went down on my cock, slowly and methodically taking me all the way inside her mouth and even into her throat, as she sat her muff right down on my face, her cum drenched thighs pressed against each of my cheeks, and her swollen pussy lips pressed to my lips. I caressed and grabbed Ann's wide hips, and eagerly ate my pregnant wife's muff, licking and swallowing our cum that dripped continually from deep inside of her. She came once on my mouth, but was too sensitive to enjoy another clitoral orgasm, so I waited a few minutes and then shoved my fingers into her cunt and rubbed her g-spot into multiple orgasms for the next twenty minutes as she ate my dick.

She pulled her mouth off my dick only when gasping for air each time she came. I counted exactly fourteen orgasms, being able to see and feel her ass, muff and thighs react to each climax. Ann's ass and pussy quivered each time, her muscles contracting hard between her thighs, while her thighs and hips shook violently in orgasm within my arms.

I could not resist her repeated pleas to deliver more of my seed between her thighs - she was, after all my wife! Within thirty minutes she had me hard, and was mounted on top of me again, big breasts bouncing, this time for an even longer, more physical lovemaking! She rode my hard cock for about fifteen minutes, before her sweaty body stopped, only due to exhaustion. She told me she hated this part of lovemaking, feeling my cock pull out of her to change positions, even though it is only for a couple seconds. Ann said "I need you inside of me to complete me, and don't even like to think of what it feels like when my vagina is empty for a second!"

I told her if she were patient, she could keep my body inside of hers as we change positions to allow me to make love to her from behind. She smiled at the thought and said "OK".

Ann slowly spun her wet body on my hard dick, lifting one curvy thigh over my face, until she was reverse cowgirl on my dick. Then Ann slowly pushed her knees backward, pulling up on my dick, as I raised my pelvis upward to keep inside of her. She continued to slowly raise up until she was bent over, kneeling on the bed, as I continued to rise up, going slowly forward, until I could get my legs out from under her and kneel behind her.

It took about two minutes of careful maneuvering. There were a few times when I forced my dick deeper into her, making her moan on purpose, knowing I was turning her on while she was unable to respond sexually without losing her husband's hardness from deep between her thighs. Ann kept on task as we continued maneuvering, as I continued tease her body with my dick's thrusts.

Finally Ann said "You're going to have to make good on all those manly thrusts you're giving my vagina once I get to my hands and knees! I'm not letting you stop until I'm out of orgasms!" I asked her how many times she is able to come, to which Ann replied, "I don't know, but I intend to find out, Jake, and you're going to help me!"

By then I was finally mounted behind Ann, my dick never leaving her warm, tight pussy!

There was nothing gentle about the way I fucked Ann from behind! I rammed myself up her, to her delight, as she screamed and came on my dick during my first thrust. Ann was A LOT more aroused than I realized! My thick, hard cock was now deep inside her vagina, and soon I found my way back into her cervix, and finally into her womb. She put her head down to brace herself for what I was about to do, turning her wide, round ass upward in the process in invitation to her husband. Ann then backed her ass up and rocked fast and furious in time to my forceful thrusting.

We enjoyed the rather hard physical contact of two lovers intensely making the other cum. I lost track of her orgasms at twelve, and from then on it was non-stop passionate fucking. Finally, after one of her multiple orgasms, and nearly 30 minutes, I stopped, too tired to fuck her beautiful, pregnant body any more.

She asked me if I came inside of her, as she felt no squirts or new warm flow inside of her, and I apologized for being too tired to continue our passionate lovemaking. I told her I really wanted to give her more seed, but had to rest awhile before I could deliver.

Ann said it was great, and that she couldn't believe a guy could be so hard inside of her for most of the past three hours without Viagra! My dick was still hard, and she continued feeling and rubbing my manhood intensely, knowing that she could enjoy my cock and balls without worrying that she would waste my seed outside of her womb. I fingered her soaked twat and rubbed two orgasms out of her g-spot until I was rested enough to remount her from behind.

When I remounted my wife from behind this time, my body stayed on the marathon task to the end - forty more minutes of wonderful, non-stop, hard, fast lovemaking.

My body was hers, and Ann knew it, and used it, as was a wife's right. Ann came about three dozen times, but never asked me to stop pounding her swollen, cum- soaked pussy. My dick shot a third load of warm, white thick, cream inside of her womb again as I held her hips tightly and she backed firmly against me.

After I stopped squirting my seed into her, and she stopped her vaginal and womb spasms, I reluctantly pulled my well used, and slightly raw dick out of her womanhood. We fell blissfully to the bed, drenched in sweat and cum. Had we more time, we would have made passionate love again - our bodies desired it. Ann opened her thighs and invited me to look between them. Ann showed off with pride the cum that she felt leaving her muff. It was very thick and creamy - my last batch of seed. I wanted her again, and she more than wanted me. But, we were both late to collect respective kids who were with sitters. Otherwise we would have made love throughout the night, until morning.

We dressed and said goodbye, Ann pressing her 36DD braless breasts intentionally hard against my chest, while my hands grabbed her plentiful ass fully and firmly, pulling her throbbing vagina as tight against my hard cock as I could. We kissed, saying sorry to each other that we lacked the time to continue our honeymoon lovemaking.

"Thank you for becoming my wife, and for conceiving my child tonight, Ann. I love you so much! Let's repeat our vows for the State on Monday." I said softly into her ear.

"Thank you for loving me Jake, for the privilege of becoming your wife, for giving me your child, and for giving me the most intense and plentiful orgasms any woman could imagine, let alone experience! I love you so much. Yes, Jake, I want the State ceremony too, and I want into your bed – all night – Monday night! Good night, lover." Ann replied.

The next morning was Saturday. When I awoke, I called my pregnant bride and she came to my house (in more ways than one)! But we had to be careful then, for the children were almost always around. But that is another story.

12