First Days as a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,315 Followers

Wow, slut? If someone had called me a slut the day before I would have scratched their eyes out. Now, I was taking it as a compliment.

I responded that I had never done anything like this before. I had had sex 4 times before with a nice guy. I just thought it was time. I did not consider myself slutty. Yet, when he called me that, I liked the way it felt. I don't know why but I told him exactly what I was feeling.

He responded "good girl".

Mmmmmmm, I thought

He told me what to say next. As I read it I knew I shouldn't but I knew I was going to. I read it right off the screen.

I looked down at my pussy and said, "Oh my god, I did not realize my panties had soaked through like that."

Both guys heads bobbed up immediately.

Bill responded. It was obvious that Bill was the quicker thinker. I think he grasped what was going on. "Yeah, they are pretty wet. Pretty Transparent. Hell it was almost like you weren't wearing that thong at all."

With my shaved pussy I knew they could see everything

Again, the words popped out of my mouth, "You'd like that wouldn't you."

Oh my god. Did I just say that? I furiously typed and told Dave what was happening.

His response, "That's my good little slut."

I responded, "Thank you."

Thank you? What was that all about? I am thanking a guy who talked me into sitting in my office in my bra and panties? Yet there I was feeling, hot, sexy, grateful, and like I'd do anything he asked. The next thing he typed made me cum. Yes, right there is my chair. I wasn't touching myself but I was rubbing my legs together and leaning forward in my seat trying to stimulate myself. He didn't say anything dirty, but his next command was to do something that changed the dynamic. Up till now I had been reacting to them. Now he was telling me to take the lead.

The words on the screen said , "Tell the guys they are right. Your panties are soaked and they are getting uncomfortable. Ask them if they'd mind if you take them off."

At that point I knew where this was going. If my panties came off I knew these guys were going to fuck me. I knew it and Dave knew I knew it. Here I was, considering fucking 2 guys in my office, 2 guys I had never even considering dating, and worse, I knew I was going to do it.

I could pretend I was doing it for Dave, but I wasn't. I wanted this. Me, sweet Tina, 1 lover in my past, was about to become a total slut, and I was thrilled by the idea. Let's face it. For me to go this far in one day, I had to admit I wanted it. I wanted to be a slut. I wanted to be told what to do. I didn't even resist. I told Dave, "OK".

It wasn't as hard as I thought. I had not looked, but the guys noticed my orgasm. They were speechless. Just staring at me. I said it. I asked if I could take my panties off. Exactly as Dave told me to. Tom just stared but Bill quick as usual said, "Come over here. I'll do it for you."

I looked at my PC. Quickly typed the interaction and saw the immediate response. "Go.".

I stood up and walked over to Bill. He was only a few feet from me, but it felt like I ran 5 miles. I was breathing heavy, flushed, and perspiring a little. Bill was staring at my panties. I looked. They were soaked through. Completely Transparent. I stood in front of Bill. Arms by my side.

He looked at my face and said, "Are you sure?"

I put my arms on his shoulders, looked him in the eye, and said, "Yes Bill, I want my panties off. Please take them off me."

That was it. I felt his hands on the waist band. He slid them off down my hips. I stepped out of them.

Bill said, "You have a gorgeous pussy." I

I had not moved. My hands were still on his shoulders. Bill looked at Tom and said, "I think that bra should come off too."

He was right. I wanted to be naked. I wanted these 2 guys to see me naked. Tom stood up and walked over. I felt Bill's hand back on my thigh. I shivered. His hand moved to my pussy. As his hand grazed my clit I came again. I was on fire. I kept my eyes on Bill and felt the clasp of my bra come undone. I turned and looked at Tom and shrugged it off my shoulders.

I actually said, "Thank you."

That was it. Bill knew who I was. He looked me in the eyes and said, "That's a good slut."

His fingers in my pussy and hearing the word out loud, I came again.

Bill didn't stop. "I've wanted to fuck you since I met you. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"What did you say?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"And are you a slut?"

"Yes," I said

"What? came the response.

"Yes, I am a slut and I want to be fucked," I said it.

Bill pushed me to my knees and told me to pull out his cock. I had not seen a lot of cocks. This one looked like the one hard one I saw. I pulled his cock out of his pants. I was now face to face with it. I knew what oral sex was. I had a good idea of what to do, but I had never done it before.

Bill said, " Suck it you slut."

My mouth was immediately on it. I wrapped my lips around it and pretended I was eating a Popsicle. I loved the way it felt. I loved the way I felt. He kept moaning and calling me a slut. Telling me to suck his cock. Telling me I was a good slutty cocksucker. Every word made me want to please him more and more.

As I sucked Bill, Tom had pulled out his cock and was stroking it. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. The fact that these 2 hard cocks were hard over me was hot. I loved it.

Bill looked at Tom and said, "Do you want some of this sluts mouth?"

Tom hesitated. I reached out and took his cock in my hand. I pulled him close and said, "Please."

He moaned as I took him in my mouth.

I felt Bill position himself behind me. I knew what doggie style was, but again, I had never done it. Bill said, "Get that slutty ass up in the air"

I grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him to the ground so I could continue to suck his cock. As I did I raised my ass. Bill rubbed his cock against my pussy. I was dripping. His cock touched my clit and I went off again.

Bill said to Tom, "This slut's cunt is dripping wet."

Cunt? Cunt? Yesterday I would have stabbed him. Today I loved the way it felt. I wanted to hear it again. I wanted to say it.

I could feel his cock against my pussy. I wanted it in me. "Please," I said. "Fuck me."

Bill had obviously done this before. His response "I'm not fucking you. I'm fucking your little slut cunt."

I came again.

His cock slid in me. I'd never felt anything like it. There was nothing special about his cock but being here, in this office, with these 2 guys, had every nerve in my body tingling. I moaned as he entered me.

"That's it slut, take my cock. Fuck me."

I started fucking him. He started fucking me. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me. Every movement sent jolts through my pussy. I could feel the cock in my mouth. I tried to picture how I looked. I knew guys liked my ass. I was wishing I could get a picture. The thought of that made me come again.

As I came I felt Tom's cock start to stretch. He said, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum."

I started to pull my mouth away but Bill pushed my head down and said, "No, good sluts swallow. Get every drop."

I came again.

Tom started to cum. It squirted in my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed but I was not fast enough. Some dripped out on my face. I pulled off his cock and the last shot of cum hit me in the cheek. I actually felt bad. Bill had said to get it all and I couldn't.

I was relieved when Bill said, "That's a good slut. You look good with cum on your face."

Tom pulled away. Bill pushed my head to the floor pulling my ass higher. He started fucking me harder and harder. I fucked back.

"Are you ready for a cuntful of cum, slut?"

Bill said.

"Yes"

"Yes What?"

"Yes I want your cum"

"Tell me more"

I started screaming. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fill my slutty little cunt with cum. Make me a slut. Fill me up."

I could feel it. It was incredible. I had always used a condom before. After my boyfriend and I broke up I went on the pill. This was the first time I felt cum in my cunt. It was hot, I could feel it squirting in me. I could feel it flood around his cock and start dripping out of my pussy. I came so hard I went limp. Bill was holding my ass up to keep me from falling. I did not think I could do any more or that it could get any better. I was wrong.

Tom was hard again. His cock was bigger than Bill's. Not a lot, but bigger and he was hard again. Now he was into it. "

"Get that slutty little ass over here so I can fuck you."

I did as told. Again with my ass in the air I felt a cock enter me. Even though I was soaking wet and had a load of cum in me I could feel the size difference. I felt full. Tom started fucking me in earnest. Hard, Fast. All the while calling me a slut and asking me what I want.

I was glad to respond. The words were hot. "Fuck me. Fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck my cum filled cunt. Give me your load. Shoot in me."

I had no idea I could talk like that but every slutty word made me tingle.

I felt it. I felt him spasm. I felt the cum hit my pussies walls. I felt it leak out of my pussy around his still thrusting cock. It was amazing. I had an orgasm like nothing I can describe.

I was done. Exhausted, sweaty, satiated, quivering. It was almost closing time. Bill and Tom went to the restroom to clean up. I started picking up my clothes. Bill came out of the restroom. I was not sure how to act. Naked, Cum dripping out of my pussy and down my leg. I couldn't look at him. Bill walked up to me. He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

Very sweetly he said "Tina, you are a very special girl. We adore you."

All of a sudden I felt safe and cared for. He handed me a towel. It was clean and must have come from his gym bag. I wiped myself clean. He went and found my skirt and bought it to me. I got dressed.

Bill and Tom both hugged me before they left. They were so sweet. I sat at my desk then asked Dave if he was there. He responded so I told him what happened. He asked a lot of questions and at one point I played with myself as I recapped what happened. I came once again.

It was time to go home. I said goodbye and went to sign off.

His last words were, "Good Girl."

As I drove home I replayed the day over and over in my head. I had to admit it was the hottest thing I ever did. I also knew that I jeopardized my job. What will the guys think of me monday. What if they told others. The, told others, part scared me and excited me. Why was I feeling that? Why would I want others to know what a slut I'd been. I knew Dave was a bad influence. I resolved not to talk to him again.

I got home around 6. I could tell by the cars out front that everyone was home. The house is not that big. When Mark, my moms BF, had his kids over, his daughter slept in my room and son shared with my brother. I could see my mom cooking dinner.

Mark was on the couch watching TV with my brother Chuck. I asked where Kevin and Cindy were. Mark said Cindy was in my room and Kevin was in the basement playing video games with a friend.

All was perfectly normal. It seemed weird going from complete office slut to family girl. Nothing was different at home, but I felt different. When Mark looked at me I wondered if he could see the slut in me. I noticed how handsome my brother was. I wondered if Mark and mom had sex a lot. I thought of Chuck's girlfriend and wondered if she liked sex with him. I realized I had sex on the brain.

I said hi to my mom and went to my bedroom to change. As I walked I realized that my mom was still a beautiful woman and again wondered about her sex life with Mark. When I got to my room Cindy was in there. I said hi and we made the usual small talk. She was playing on her iPad. I imagined chatting with friends. Cindy is a pretty girl. At 18 she must've weighed 100 lbs. Guys in school didn't chase her all over but you could tell she was going to be a stunner.

I was going to change out of my office clothes. I wasn't going out, so no reason to get dressed. Sweats, yoga pants, shorts? I went through my drawers. While tossing clothes an old pair of running shorts showed up. They were at least 2 years old. I thought about how tight they'd be. I wondered if my ass would hang out. I wondered what Dave would say.

I picked up my iPad. I figured I'd check my mail. After that I logged into Facebook to catch up on my friends. As I did, Dave messaged me. I should have ignored it.

"Have a fun day."

"it was different."

"Admit you loved it."

"I shouldn't have."

"But you did."

"Yes."

Dave then asked if I were home.

I said, "Yes."

Then he asked who else was home. I told him. He asked more. He asked what they looked like, their ages, what they did. It was all pretty normal conversation. I was enjoying it. He then asked if the boys had ever seen me in my underwear.

I thought about ending the conversation. I should have, but I couldn't. I told him I'm sure my brother had seen me once or twice by accident. No big deal.

He then asked me what I was doing.

I told him I was going to change for dinner.

He asked what I was going to change to.

I told him I didn't know yet.

He then asked if he could pick. I said I did not think that was a good idea but asked what he suggested. First he asked if I had any running shorts. Tight ones. I immediately thought of the old pair I'd just seen. That was some coincidence. I said yes. He told me to put those on with a shirt that showed some belly. I said I'd think about it and that I was going to dinner.

I stood up and pulled off my work clothes. As I did Cindy turned to watch. When I was in my bra and panties she said, "You always have such pretty underwear. My mom always insists on getting me boring cotton stuff."

I told her I could take her shopping. She got all excited and I promised we'd go this weekend. I pulled on the shorts. They were tight. My ass cheeks definitely hung out. I checked myself in the mirror. I was sure mom would say something. I then found a short V neck T, also a little small. It showed off my cleavage and my belly.

I picked up my iPad. When Cindy wasn't looking I snapped a selfie and sent it to Dave.

He responded. "Not enough belly. Roll the waistband down."

I didn't even protest. I just did it. I rolled it down till you could almost see the crack in my ass and snapped another selfie and sent it. Cindy caught me doing it.

"Who's that for?" she asked.

"Just a friend." I replied

"Must be some friend."

Since she knew anyways I asked if she'd take on from behind. She jumped up and grabbed my iPad. She snapped one. Then said "That's not good, let's try again. Put your hands on your hips."

I did as I was told and she took another. "Not quite good enough," she said. "Look back at me over your shoulder."

I did as I was told and again she snapped a picture. "Perfect," she said.

I looked at the picture. I have to admit she had a great eye. I looked very hot. I sent both pictures to Dave and said, "How's this?"

"Perfect," he replied

Mom called dinner was ready. We got to the kitchen.

Mom looked at me and said, "Isn't that a little bit tight?"

Mark heard her, looked, and said, "She looks fine to me."

Mom almost never argues with Mark. She did not argue this time either.

Chuck looked at me. Normally he just looks and goes on with what he's doing. This time he definitely took a moment and checked me out. I felt a little chill in my pussy.

Kevin and his friend Peter came upstairs. As soon as they saw me they both stopped. Their mouths open but they didn't say anything. Finally Peter broke the silence

"Wow you look great," he said.

Kevin and Chuck mumbled their agreement and we all sat down for dinner. During dinner the boys paid a lot of attention to me. They asked me about my day. They asked my opinions on things. Whenever I asked for something they practically jumped all over each other to get it for me.

I admit it was a lot of fun and felt good. I could see that Cindy noticed the attention I was getting. I looked at mom to see if she had any reaction. She just carried on like nothing was different.

Peter asked me what I was doing after dinner

I said I was going to grab my iPad and watch TV in the living room.

It was my turn to do the dishes. As I stood up and started to grab them Peter and Kevin jumped up and said they'd do them.

I said thank you and went to my room to get my iPad. Cindy followed me to my room.

"Wow" she said, "I wish I could get that much attention."

I laughed and said, "Yes that was weird wasn't it."

"Who are you kidding? You look amazing." I thought they were going to kill each other for your attention. they never pay attention to me like that," she said.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you could get lots of attention if you tried," I said.

She looked doubtful. I got online and told Dave how dinner went and about my conversation with Cindy. Dave loved it. He then told me I should help Cindy out. I told him no way.

He asked me how I felt when no one noticed me? That others got all the attention? He was right of course. Then he went a different direction.

"Imagine all those guys looking at her cute ass. Think how naughty that would be." I had to admit it would be naughty.

I asked what I should do. He told me.

I looked at Cindy and said, "I bet I can get the guys to notice you."

She asked how.

It was not unusual for us to put our pajamas before we went to watch TV. Cindy usually slept in an oversized T-shirt and panties. I pulled a T-shirt I had from my drawer and gave it to her. She took it from me, looked at it, and said "are you sure?".

I said "Try it on."

I pulled out one just like Dave described to me.

She undressed down to her bra and panties and then stopped. She looked at me.

"You don't normally sleep in a bra," I said.

Cindy took off her bra. She had the perfect perkiest tits. She looked at me shyly, as if she wanted approval.

"Mine were not that big when I was your age," I said.

Cindy smiled, grabbed, the T-shirt and put it on. It was not too tight, but it did show some curves, and came just below her ass. If she walked or bent over you would definitely see her panties. Again, she looked at me for approval.

"You look perfect," I said. "Here let me show you." I grabbed my iPad And took a couple pictures of her.

I showed her the pictures. She smiled and said, "Now what?"

I said, "Let's go watch TV. "

When we walked into the living room it was full. It seems all the boys decided to watch TV also. I asked what what they were watching.

Chuck said, "Nothing really, you can pick what you want to watch."

Just to test our power I chose a fairly girlie show. No one argued they just changed the channel. I think they then noticed Cindy behind me. The boys all turned to look at her. I thought mom was going to say something, but she always leaves Cindy's discipline to Mark.

Mark just looked at Cindy and said, "Oh hi sweetie, I did not see you there."

All the chairs were taken. Cindy and I laid down on the floor in front of the boys with our legs towards them and our heads towards the TV. I knew they were all checking out our asses. I looked over and noticed Cindy's T shirt had slid up and most of her panties were showing.

I got on my iPad and messaged Dave. I told him what was going on and sent him the pictures of Cindy.

"Nice," he said in response to Cindy's pictures. "Having fun?" he asked.

I had to admit I was.

While we were watching TV I said, to no one in particular, "I'm thirsty. "

Peter jumped up and said, "What can I get you?"

I said, "Water would be fine."

Then Cindy said, "I'd like some water to."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,315 Followers