First Days as a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,331 Followers

Kevin stood up and said, "I'll get it for you. "

Cindy looked over at me I just smiled. I mouthed the words, "Told you so." Cindy smiled.

As we watched TV I continue to chat with Dave. Nothing interesting just normal nice conversation. I did keep him up-to-date with everything that was going on. At one point I looked over and noticed that Cindy's T-shirt had pulled up so far that now all of her bikini panties were showing and you could see some skin over them. No one said a word about it. I told Dave what was happening.

Then Dave made his next suggestion. "Get up, go to the bathroom, and roll the band of your shorts far enough that your thong is showing above it."

I didn't even think twice I just got up and did what he said. I went back and lay down next to Cindy again. I could feel the eyes staring at my whale tail in the curve of my ass. I told Dave.

He told me to reach down and scratch my ass at the bottom of my shorts. He said to pull them up as I scratched and show off most of my ass.

I of course argued with him and told him I couldn't do that. I reminded him that my mother and brother were in the room.

He said, "If either of them says anything I will not ask you to do anything ever again."

I reached back and did what he said. I slowly scratched my butt pulling the leg of my shorts up as I went. My entire ass cheek was on display. No one said a thing. Dave was right.

His next suggestion was just so wrong I was embarrassed that it turned me on.

"Put your hand on Cindy's back on the skin right above her panties. Lightly rub her back pushing her shirt up a couple of inches."

Just the thought of this made me wet. Who am I kidding I was already wet, but this really made me tingle. I reached over and did what he said. No one said a thing. I don't think anyone moved.

Cindy put her head down in her arms and said, "Mmmmmm, that feels good."

As I rubbed her back, when my hands went down towards her ass, I would slide my fingers just a little under the band of her panties. Each time I did I pushed them down a bit and she would give a soft sigh.

The show ended and truthfully I was getting tired and wanted to get some sleep. I stood up and said I was going to bed. Cindy stood up and said she was too. Mark stood up and gave Cindy a hug good night. Then he turned to me and did the same. When he hugged me his hand was right at the top of the band of my panties. He could feel my exposed thong.

Cindy and I headed to bed. When we got to our room Cindy turned and hugged me.

"That was so much fun!" she gushed.

I laughed and said, "Men are so easy."

She kissed me on the cheek and slid into bed. I took off my shorts and thong and put on a pair of cotton boy short panties. I climbed into bed. I grabbed my iPad and told Dave the rest of the day.

Cindy asked, "Can we go shopping tomorrow?"

I said, "Yes."

She thanked me. By the light of my iPad I could see her hands were under her covers. I heard a quiet moan and then she fell asleep.

I turned off my iPad, closed my eyes, and did the same thing.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,331 Followers