First Days as a Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,350 Followers

He just smiled at her and said, "No, I'm all set thanks."

Ginny got us 2 glasses. She reached to an upper cabinet. There were some in the lower cabinet shelf, but she stretched for the top letting her dress slide higher. She then pulled out the freezer drawer. With her legs slightly apart she bent over to get ice for the glasses. That did it. Her dress slid completely up over her ass. We could see her pussy and ass perfectly. She stood up. Back still to us, ass exposed, she put the glasses on the counter and filled them. She put the coke back in the fridge, picked up the glasses, and turned to us. Glass in each hand.

It was only then, as she walked towards us, did she pretend to notice her dress.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," she said.

The 2 friends mumbled something about its ok and no worries. She quickly handed me my coke and tried to readjust the dress with one hand. Her dad held out his hand. She handed him the drink and pulled her dress down. Well almost down. She still had a bit of ass showing. She climbed back up on the arm leaning into her dad. His hand went back around her to the hem of her dress. This time it was obvious he was slowly pulling it up. He didn't stop till her ass was completely exposed and the dress almost around her waist. Then he rested his hand on her ass. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked at her, and in a soft voice, pretending we were not supposed to hear, said, "no panties?"

She shrugged and said, "No panty lines."

I giggled.

I am not sure the guys watched the rest of the game. We kept getting up and doing stuff. They'd watch us.

When the game ended we finally went up to Ginny's room. We giggled, laughed, called each other slut, and reviewed our antics and their reactions. I commented that her dad seemed to enjoy it. Actually seemed proud of her.

"I know," she said. "I thought I was going to cum every time he pulled my dress up when I sat down. I was afraid when I stood up you'd see my pussy juice on my thighs. And his hand on my ass. Did you see that."

We giggled and chatted more. Her Dad called us for dinner. We got up to go. Ginny looked at me and said, "No way."

No way what? I thought.

She grabbed my thong and pulled it off me. I stepped out of it. "That's better," she said. We both giggled.

Mr. H was in the kitchen. He smiled when he saw us. "Well, you girls certainly impressed my friends today," he said.

We innocently asked what they'd said.

"They couldn't stop talking about how hot you are. By Monday I'm sure everyone at work will know how hot my daughter and her friend are."

"Uh oh," said Ginny, obviously worried. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Nah," said her Dad. "One's married, and no one would believe them anyway. But it's true. You girls sure are hot."

We thanked him.

He looked at me and said, " I see you lost the panties."

I giggled and told him his daughter made me. I asked if he wanted me to go put them back on.

"He laughed," and said. "No way, I love pussy." We all laughed and ate dinner.

"Where's Ricky'" I asked. The little perv was always around when I was here.

"He's at a friends house. He should back around 9-9:30," he answered.

We made small talk. Ginny and I went upstairs. Around 9 we decided to go watch TV. Ginny said lets get ready for bed first. Ginny pulled on a short T shirt that barely covered her ass. I put on my T and little boy shorts. The also barely covered anything.

We walked into the living room. Ricky and Mr H were watching TV. We asked what they were watching. Ricky's mouth dropped open. He kept looking at his dad then us. Mr H acted like nothing was going on and told what they were watching.

Ginny lay down on the floor in front of the couch. Her top pulled up and exposed her ass. I asked Ricky if I could sit on the couch with him. He nodded. I lay down on the couch and put my feet in his lap and asked if it was OK. He mumbled yes.

I think he forgot the TV was on. Between his sister's ass, my feet and panties, and his dad's non reaction. He had no idea what was going on.

I could feel his hard cock against my legs. I decided to tease him and rub my legs or feet against it every once in awhile. He got bold and started rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I couldn't believe he'd gotten so brave. He kept moving it slowly higher and higher waiting for me to react. The only reaction I made was to sigh, spread my legs a little, and place my leg on his cock so he knew I was doing it deliberately. I was wondering how far he'd go. I mean, he's 18. What could he possibly know. Then again, he was cute and has had girls he'd "gone out" with. So anything is possible. The idea that he was so young started getting me wet. Dammit, what kind of pervert am I. Then again. Kevin and Peter were 18 and I gave Kevin a blow job. I guess I am a perv.

I looked around. There was a throw on the floor near the couch. I asked Ginny if she'd throw it to me. She rolled over, grabbed it and threw it to me. When she did her pussy was completely exposed. Ricky looked at his dad to see if there was a reaction. His dad just smiled and went back to the TV. I put the throw over my hips. Ricky's hands now started going a little higher. I put my fingers in the waistband of my panties, lifted my ass, and pushed them down as far as I could.

Ricky got the idea and pulled them the rest of the way off me. Knowing they were gone, he ran his hand right up to my pussy. I spread my legs to give him access. He was kind of clumsy and rough. I took his hand in mine to guide him. He was a quick learner and was soon fingering me just the way I like. I kept playing with his cock with my feet. I could feel myself starting to cum. Again I took his hand and guided it. I came, as I did I let out a loud moan. Mr. H and Ginny turned to look at me.

Ginny giggled.

Now I wanted to return the favor. I sat up, stretched and said out loud that my side hurt. I asked him if I could put my head in his lap. He nodded, again looking at his dad for a reaction. I turned around keeping covered with the blanket. I put my head in his lap. I then pulled my top up over my tits. I took his hands and again showed him how to touch them. Once he got the hang of it. I let go of his hands and slid mine to his lap. I could feel his hard cock. Ginny was right. It was big.

As he played with my tits I rubbed his cock through his pants. It took about 3 minutes till I felt it spasm and felt his pants get wet under my face. I was surprised he lasted that long.

He looked around and said, "I better get to bed."

He walked around behind the couch keeping his back to us and went upstairs. Ginny and her dad looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

Ginny reached up and quickly pulled the throw away. I was on the couch exposed from my tits down.

Ginny just laughed and said, "You are a slut."

"You're the one who taught him," I said.

Mr. H looked at me and said, "nice tits."

Ginny looked at him and said, "She does have nice tits, doesn't she."

He said, "Yes but I'm sure you do to."

She put on a little girl face, kneeled in front of him, looked at him, and said, "Daddy, would you like to see my tits?"

I unconsciously placed one hand on my tit and the other went down to my clit. I started playing with both. I watched Ginny and her dad.

He was not shy. He reached down and pulled her shirt off her. She raised her arms to make it easy for him.

He reached out and caressed them. "I always thought they'd be beautiful," he said.

"Thought?" She asked. "Do you think about my tits a lot?"

"More than I'd like to admit."

She was still using her little girl voice. "What else does Daddy think about?" She pushed herself up so her face was in front of his. Her hands were on his thighs supporting her.

This was getting hotter and hotter. I spread my legs, lifted my knees and seriously started playing with myself.

His hands reached down and grabbed her ass. "I've always wanted to grab this sexy ass."

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she cooed.

Her hand fell to his lap. "Anything else daddy wants from his little girl?"

He just looked at her.

She started unbuttoning his pants "Anything? she said again. She starting pulling his zipper down. "Anything?" she repeated. She pulled his cock out. It was about 7". She breathed on the head, looked him in the eyes and in a husky voice said, "Anything you want."

He pushed her head down. She opened her lips and started sucking his cock. It was so sexy, so hot. I'd seen her naked before, but of course never saw her give a blow job. She was good at it. You could see her hands pumping his cock up and down and her saliva dripping down the sides.

I came. She heard me. She stopped, smiled at me and then started again. Her dad's head was back, eyes closed. His hand resting on the top of her head. She kept sucking him. All of a sudden he moaned. "Baby?" warning her he was going to cum.

She stopped for a second and said, "It's ok," and dropped her mouth back over his cock.

He started to cum. She got most of it in her mouth. Some sprayed on her tits. She turned to look at me. She smiled, opened her mouth to show me it was full of cum, and then swallowed.

I came again.

She brought her hands up to the cum on her tits, started rubbing it in, and said, again in her baby girl voice, "Look, daddy you made my tits all messy."

Then, she just stood up, announced it was bedtime, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. At the bottom of the stairs she stopped. She looked at her dad sitting head back, eyes closed in his chair and said, "Night daddy."

We ran up the stairs giggling.

I climbed into bed and started checking messages and responding to texts. Ginny was in front of me, back to me, and brushing her hair. She turned to look at me, and asked what I was doing. I told her I was taking pics and kept taking them. She turned to face me, still brushing her hair.

"That better?" She said. "Who are these for?"

"A friend," I said. She didn't even question me.

I sent them to David with a note telling him there's a story to go with them and that I'd have to tell him later.

"Good girl." Came the text.

As I lay in bed I thought of the last few days. Julie, Cathy, Ginny, I wondered if every girl had a daddy fantasy.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,350 Followers