All Comments on 'First Meeting'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
XantuXantuover 16 years ago
Like the tone

There is a respect and honesty in the relationship you describe that appeals to me.

Ignore the previous comment. One wonders why someone would read a BDSM story and then be offended by the content. Go figure.

Xantu

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I have to say that I have never read a BDSM story before and this story was absolutely amazing. I always pictured a Dom and sub relationship to be with whips, to be rough, and things of that sort. This made me see a different side of the relationship, it let me see that there can be mutual respect. It was very hot.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
I am tingling and dripping!

Sir,<br>

The high level of respect, honesty, and trust is apparent in every paragraph of this well-written story. The final scene in the woods out behind the cabin... is so very believable, it makes me crave/wish to be in her place.<br>

<br>

I always knew there was more to a D/s relationship than whips, chains, cages, and pain. In the back of my mind, I knew there could be a tender side too... even at the height of giving intense training.<br>

<br>

I think this is one of the ideal ways to train a submissive. I like the way Nick phrased His commands/demands... as requests. It had enormous appeal to me, and I enjoyed the read.<br>

<br>

Well done!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Superb!!!

This is a story that is so very, very good and just to my liking. The respect, honesty, and trust, between the Dom and his Sub, can be felt throughout this well-written story. Their relationship is sound and I am sure that they 'screwed' happily ever after. A well thought out tale written by a true master at his craft! Pete.

fairiekittyfairiekittyover 16 years ago
awsome

A very good look into what a dom/sub relationship should be. I never could be that submissive, but I most certainly am not a dom. Beautiful imagery, I could see the mountains and smell the crispness of the air. You make me miss Colorado.

sara2playsara2playabout 16 years ago
Perfect Dominant

Sir,

i liked Nick as a Dominant. He was a very tender, respectful, honest Dominant who understands how to touch a submissives heart. Very nice writing and wonderful imagery. Thank You for a wonderful read.

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this beautiful story - I came when I read it. You/Your DOM character are certainly the kind of DOM I wish and pray to meet -- dominant, demanding and intense but respectful, kind, patient and considerate. AND always pushing his sub to go beyond her limits, bringing her such bliss of cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming again. Ohhhh God if only i could meet someone like Nick/You!

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 14 years ago
GREAT

As usual... Great job Scorpio. Shows that one does not have to be violent to bring someone to submission. They will freely give it when they know that there is trust and caring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous