First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will pick my clothes every day?"

"No. You won't have any clothes I don't like. I may specify that on a particular day you wear pants or a skirt or something like that but it will be a rare event when I specify a particular item of clothing."

"Oh."

"You will learn to sit so that I have access to you. You will never wear pantyhose again. Panties will be seldom worn. I will ask that your pussy and the rest of your body be smooth."

"In some of the stories I read some Masters have their slaves wear a collar, or some other something to mark them as his property. Would you have me do that, Nick?"

"I may, but it will not be immediately. I have thought about a piece of intimate jewelry that would remind a sub that she is mine. Not as an outward sign to the world that she is a sub but as a reminder that she is mine."

"Something specific?"

"Yes, but that should not be something you concern yourself with now. It is just something I have considered. It may never happen."

"Oh. Thank you, Honey."

"I'm getting hungry."

"What would you like to eat?"

"Breakfast. If it is in the kitchen, I like it. I would like three eggs, sausage, toast, coffee and juice. When you make toast for me know that I like it slightly browned and while warm, buttered. Eggs, I like over medium. Coffee, black. Juice cold."

"Should I stay nude or dress?"

"Pull on the sweatshirt and your socks and boots. After breakfast we will go for a walk."

"No pants?"

"No pants. We are miles from a town and I have been told we are the only guests here this weekend."

She didn't move. She was getting a picture of hiking around with her ass and pussy exposed.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

She jumped from bed and ran to the closet. She came out with the sweatshirt on, carrying the socks and boots. She got breakfast going and then put on the boots. I dressed in shorts, t-shirt and hiking boots, then readied the things from the chest that I wanted to take with us. I put them in a day pack I had in the chest.

When she called me for breakfast I took her in my arms and kissed her. She molded her body to mine and returned the kiss with enthusiasm. We ate and then cleaned up together.

I put the day pack on and opened the back door.

It took us both a couple minutes to get used to the outside temperature. Inside the cabin it had been in the mid seventies. Outside in the Colorado sun it was about sixty. Every time we stepped into the shade the temperature dropped at least ten degrees.

I found the trail I had found the day before and had my Pet lead the way. As she headed down the trail I said, "This way I can watch your ass as we walk."

"My ass is too big." She said as she pulled the sweatshirt down a little.

"Stop." I said. She stopped. I stepped close to her and said, "You have angered me. You said disparaging things about my ass. You do not have permission to say things like that about my ass! Now, I told you there were consequences."

I rolled the bottom of her sweatshirt up about three inches. Her entire ass was now exposed. I pointed down the trail and as she took her first step I slapped her ass hard. The sound broke the morning quiet and she jumped. As she walked I saw the red hand print on her pale ass cheek.

"You have a beautiful ass."

"Thank you, Nick. I'm sorry I said what I said."

Soon she was fully concentrating on the hike, the view and the trail and not thinking about her bare ass, legs and pussy. I got close enough and slapped her other cheek. She yelped and looked back at me. Then she kept walking.

"I like slapping your ass. I like the way it looks, the way it sounds, and the way it feels. Do you like having your ass slapped?"

"It surprises me when you do it, Nick. Now that I know you are doing it because you like it, I am starting to like it too. I think."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes, I'm wet, Nick."

"Give me a taste, please."

Without any hesitation her right hand dipped between her pussy lips and she brought her wet fingers to my mouth. I sucked her sweet juices off and thanked her. She thanked me.

"I never knew that a man might like the taste of me like you do."

"Taste yourself. You will see that you are delicious. Any man that wouldn't like that taste would not like the taste of any pussy on the planet."

We hiked for about an hour down that trail. We didn't see any people, any buildings. The only sign of civilization we saw were the planes silently making white lines in the sky high above us.

We came to a large flat rock beside the trail. I got a towel out of the day pack and let my Pet sit on it, folded. Even though the rock was in direct sun it would be hours before it would be warm enough to sit on with a bare ass.

We drank some water, rested a few minutes and headed back. I slapped her ass just often enough she jumped, surprised, each time. She thanked me for enjoying her ass each time I slapped her. Her cheeks were pink and warm to my touch.

When we had reached the trees I had found the evening before I stopped her. I had her stand between two trees that were about six feet apart. Her outstretched hands could not touch both trees at once. She had a six inch gap. I took her sweatshirt and hung it from a branch. I placed a webbed belt under her arms and above her breasts with two ropes under the belt. I tied one end of the rope to the belt and the other end to the tree just beyond her reach. The other rope tied to the belt on her other side and to the tree on that side that was just out of reach. Both ropes were tied to the trees about a foot higher than where they were tied to the belt around her upper chest. She could not reach the knots. I asked her to lift one foot. I tied another rope around her boot then had her put that boot down and lift the other. I tied a rope to that boot in the same way as the first.

There were two other trees near us. At about six foot above the ground they each had a branch sticking out. These two trees were eight feet apart. I looped one rope from her boot over one of the branches and asked her to lift her leg as high as she could. When she did I tied the rope off quickly. She could not put her leg down and her boot was at her shoulder height. I grabbed the other rope, attached to her other boot and looped it over the branch of the other tree.

"Lift that leg, please." When she did the belt around her chest and the other rope around her boot took her weight. I pulled the rope and got her suspended above the ground, legs spread and helpless.

"Is this painful?"

"No. It is uncomfortable, but not painful Nick."

I took another rope from the pack and tied it so it went between the trees by her chest and under her head. I draped the towel over that rope and positioned it as a pillow behind her head.

"Thank you, Honey."

When I stood next to her chest I only needed to lean over a little to capture her nipple with my mouth. When I did her hand automatically let go of the rope and held my head. I nipped her nipple, kissed her breast, sucked her nipple and tugged on it with my teeth. It tightened up and she moaned. Then she thanked me.

I moved to her other side and repeated teasing her other breast. When she moaned I used a hand to hold her ass cheek and squeeze. She moaned again, and thanked me.

When I released her ass and her breast she looked at me, her eyes asking what was next. I ducked under her and stood back up between her knees, looking at her cunt.

"You are almost dripping, my Pet. Are you turned on?"

"Yes. I'm at seven already, Honey."

"Feel the sunshine warming your pussy?"

"Yes! I feel it!"

"Feel this."

From my pocket I pulled the egg and slid it slowly into her. I bent to her pussy and licked her wet lips as I slowly pushed the egg inside her. Only a quarter inch of the antenna remained outside her lips. I watched as a drop of her nectar formed on the end of the antenna wire.

"Oh God! I'm at eight! You haven't turned it on and I'm at eight! May I cum for you Nick?"

"No! Do not cum! I am not ready for you to cum!"

I dipped a finger into her juices and then touched it to her ass pucker.

"Let my finger into your ass, Pet."

She concentrated and the muscles relaxed enough that my finger could enter. When it was in all the way I touched the button for the egg.

"Jesus! The thing is on! Nine! May I cum?"

I shut it off and pulled my finger out. I walked away and found a place to sit. She could not see me. I watched a hawk circling, looking for brunch. When he dove and flew away holding a squirrel I asked, "How do you feel, my Pet?"

"My feet are getting numb. Does seeing me like this please you?"

"Yes. I am pleased. I walked back to her and bent my face to her open lips. As I licked her labia I turned on the egg and said, "You have one minute to cum."

I licked and the egg buzzed. I held my wrist where I could see the seconds pass. At one minute she was very close. Quivering and shaking close, but not over the edge. I stopped, knowing that when she finally went over the edge she would wake the forest for at least a mile.

"Oh! I'm so close!" Her eyes pleaded. Her words did not. She surrendered to my will, not hers. To beg me would be to say that what she wanted was more important than what I wanted. She was the most subservient woman I had ever encountered, for her newness to being a sub.

One rope at a time I released her legs and allowed her to stand. Then I released the ropes holding her arms. It was done slowly so she would get the blood flow back slowly and without extra pain. The egg was still inside her.

"I do not want the egg to fall to the ground. Can you hold it inside with just your muscles?"

"I think so, Nick."

"If it starts to slide out you may use your fingers to hold it inside. Do not let it fall out."

I coiled the ropes and had her hold them as we walked. I needed to remind her to walk proudly. I only needed to remind her once. Near the path was an old picnic table. When we got to it I asked my Pet to rest here for a few minutes. She did not sit down. When I told her to lie on top of the table she didn't hesitate. One rope around the table and her waist, another bound her wrists together with the rope passing under the table. I turned on the egg.

"Thank you, Nick." She said as soon as she felt the vibrations.

"Hold the egg. If you feel it sliding out of you tell me. I do not want it to come out."

She closed her legs and I watched as she tightened her muscles so the egg would stay inside her. I used another rope and bound her legs together at the knees. She thanked me for helping her keep the egg inside.

With the remaining rope I bound her ankles together then raised her legs until her ankles were above her face. She was bent nearly in half. I tied off the rope near her head, holding her legs high. It fully exposed her ass and pussy to me. I imagined it also made holding the egg in more difficult.

I put my head between her feet and face and kissed her mouth. My tongue explored her mouth and danced with her tongue. My finger released the button and the egg stopped vibrating.

"Where are you on the scale?"

"Eight! Nick, I'm at eight!"

"I'm going to pinch your nipples. Can you take it for three minutes or will you need your safe words?"

"I can take it, for you."

"Good girl." The clothes pins pinched her nipples. I eased them onto her nipples and then flicked them once. She winced once, when each was attached.

Standing at the end of the table by her ass I traced her lips with one finger. I avoided her clit, even though I could see it peeking out at me from her swollen lips.

"Nine, Nick. I'm at nine!"

"You can cum when I take the pins off your nipples. Not before!"

"I'm at nine, Nick!" Her body was frantic. She moved as much as she could, twisting her hips and torso as much as she could. I reached around her legs and grabbed the pins by one leg each. If I pulled up the pin would come off and would pinch hard until it snapped off. That is what I did. She screamed and I watched as her pussy spasmed and she came.

The bench provided me a good place to watch her as she calmed down. She was still bound. When she was pretty calm she looked over at me and said, "That was incredible! Thank you for giving me such a powerful orgasm!"

"Seeing you like this and watching how well you obey I am impressed and pleased. I want to reward you. You can either have me fuck your ass or your mouth. If I cum in your mouth you must swallow all of it. To spit out my seed would be an insult to me. Which do you choose?"

She paused and then said, "If I may choose both, that is what I choose. If I must choose only one, then I choose my mouth."

"You would allow me to fuck your ass and then put my cock in your mouth?"

"If that is what you want, yes. I am yours. I would choose to have you in my mouth first and finish in my ass, but if you want me the other way, I am yours."

"Have you ever sucked a cock that has been in your ass?"

"Never!"

After I removed my clothes I climbed up on the table and presented her mouth with my cock. She smiled, opened wide and sucked me in. When I was hard I moved in and out of her mouth much like I would if it was a pussy. She gave me an incredible sucking.

My left hand grabbed the antenna wire on the egg and I slowly removed it. I told her to let it go. When it was out I pulled my cock from her mouth and moved to her ass.

I rubbed my cock against her pussy and the plunged in all the way. She moaned and said, "Thank you."

Three strokes to coat my cock with her juices and I pulled out and positioned my tool against her pucker. "Take a deep breath and as you release it relax your ass."

I popped in. On her next breath I moved in farther. Once I was all the way inside her ass I held still. She held her eyes closed from the moment I touched her pucker and when she opened her eyes I began to withdraw. I pulled back until only the head of my tool was still inside her. I used my fingers to gather more juice from her cunt and spread it on my cock.

She took another deep breath as I started back inside. It took quite a few strokes like that before she could take being fucked any faster without pain. Then I pounded into her ass and told her to cum if she could. I used a thumb to stroke her clit and penetrate her pussy as I pounded into her ass.

"Nine! Oh Nick! Now!!"

She came and the muscles of her ass clenched. I could neither push in or pull out. She held me prisoner. When the muscles relaxed enough I stroked into her as fast as I could and unloaded when I was all the way inside her.

"Oh Nick! I can feel you cumming inside my ass!"

My hands untied the ropes on her legs, then the rope around her waist. Finally I untied her wrists and she was free. Except for my cock buried in her ass, that is.

I pulled back and out of her ass. I stood up and looked at myself. All of my genital area and my legs down halfway to my knees was wet with sex juices and bits of crap. I knew I would walk back to our cabin nude rather than soil my clothes.

"Let's go back to the cabin and clean up, Pet."

With a little help she got off the table and held my hand as we walked. Within ten paces she asked, "You don't want me to clean you with my mouth?"

"No. I want you to get me in the shower and clean us both with soap and water. I am proud of your willingness. I am proud of your submissiveness. I am honored that you would trust me so much."

"I am yours. I said it before and wondered if I really meant it. I say it now and I mean it completely. I am yours."

"Thank you."