All Comments on 'First Nude Beach Adventure! Ch. 01'

by LatinLiz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Great first story!

And one of my favorite topics. I've only visited nude beaches in the U.S. but have Greece on my bucket list.

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Thanks!

LegMannLegMannover 6 years ago
Well done!

Hey LatinLiz,

This was a fantastic first offering. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and was honored to have been able to contribute with proofreading assistance.

Very much looking forward to reading your next story.

-LegMann

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 6 years ago
Greek Nude Beach

Great story. I've visited a few clothing optional beaches, but unfortunately never had the fortune to do what you did. Please continue.

savage4xsavage4xover 6 years ago
Great story, thanks!

Hi LatinLiz,

I really enjoyed reading your story, it was saucy, sexy and well written, thanks for sharing it, I'm looking forward to the next one x

zooliciouszooliciousover 6 years ago
Can't Wait for the next part

Love your picture in your bio. You have a hot ass. I bet it looks amazing in person on the beach.

Can't wait to see what happened next.

Keep on sharing your goods.

Zoo

BarnYardCatBarnYardCatover 6 years ago
Great Start

Don't make us wait to long for the further adventures of what happened next and I must comment, you have a beautiful ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice

The story was very well written.

My wife and I love the beach. We used to live at a beach in Florida.

There was a secluded place we went a lot. The best time I remember was a time we went out waist deep and my wife floated on her back while we made slow love with a few people watching and then there was Mexico...

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 6 years ago
agreed!

you're absolutely beautiful and have a great looking ass! loved the story and look forward to reading more!

LatinLizLatinLizover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Hi all.

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I have replied to all that have emailed me.

LatinLiz xx

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 6 years ago
Lusty Liz!

Wonderful story and excellent writing! Very arousing, too! Thanks!

AmbersndNickAmbersndNickover 6 years ago
We have a lot in common

We just finished this story and wanted to say thank you for your story submission, it was wonderful. Coincidentally, we've just submitted our first story about our erotic adventures while on vacation in Cancun. We seem to have a very much in common, however your writing skills are far superior to our own. What you wrote about was almost exactly what Amber fanatises about when just the two of us take our boating vacations on the lake and spend the entire time naked. Watched getting a "lotion massage" and what happens after that is her favorite fantasy.

We can't wait to read you next beach submittal, but we had to take a moment and thank you.

Nick

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Now to just go to a nude beach and have some fun!

AustralaniumAustralaniumover 3 years ago
Wonderful

It's amazing how freeing turning on or getting turned on by others can be. It seems to be primal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous