All Comments on 'First Time'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of my youth

Very nice story. I think most of us can relate to your experiences. My first time was with an older girl. She was a good Catholic by the name of Bernadette. We all knew her as 'Bernie the bike'. Just be a little careful of your spelling. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of my first time?

Reminds me of my first time. Really a fun read DG. Brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for writing it. Was it true or just a fantasy? Either way it was good.

A loyal fan.

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

That's three stories in three days. I'm done for the year. I want to thank all my readers for their support throughout the year. Hopefully I'll try some new stories next year. I wish you all the best in 2007.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Short and sweet with many aspects of growing up as a boy trying to figure out the opposite sex. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 17 years ago
Great first times

I enjoyed your first times. Please write more.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Memories

This story sure brought them back. Unfortunately I didn't have a sister to coach me. I sure did make most of the same mistakes though. Great story as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A bit of nostaglia

Damn! I didn't realize how old I was until this story made me reflect back a few (okay, a hell of a lot) years ago.

Some nice memories ... thanks DG! Sentimental and nicely done.

Regards, Jack

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Happy memories!!!

A story that brought back lots of happy memories! I didn't have a sister so made do with a cousin who so ably, and willingly, put me on the right track. It sure was fun learning from our mistakes! Pete.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Looking back with lust...

or: The fish thing and all the other wonders…

We had no technique; we made plenty of mistakes, but boy, every thing was new and extremely exiting! I just loved the masterful way of the narrative. It was both authentic and tasteful, and above all there - was humor. As I remember, I was far too anxious and self conscious to see the humor in what I perceived as my eternally humiliating failures. I just wonder to what degree the character in the story and the author overlap…If so I am sure that the humor had a big part in the ability to sail forth in the ocean of sexual adventure (speaking of fish...) Ok, I know - the image is corny, but I simply HAD to find something that would fit the fish thing. If you have not read the story (more of a childhood/young adulthood memoir actually), I am certainly not telling, and you should go and read it right away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

well written, very erotic in the realism portrayed - similar to my first experiences

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Great story

Your first time story is interesting. Having an older sister, like yours, would have been a great help. I was on my own, and nearly everything I did was wrong--but I survived. Thanks for your story.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Friend, they all smell so similar to me.

Similar but subtly different.

Thank heavens I am a seafood lover, no, to be honest I am a woman and seafood fanatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

still remember my first time with a woman...her name and where we did it.....and did it for several months afterwards too....that was 50 years ago.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
W.C.Fields

Two things in the world smell like a cod fish. One if them is a cod fish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. 5*

How about a few more firsts?

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5712 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories