First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"Mark, are you a virgin?"

I was a bit embarrassed but no use lying. "Technically, yes, but I have done other things."

She was naked under the cover. I uncovered her breasts and slid my hands over each globe and massaged them the way I was taught that women like it.

"That feels so good, Mark. I love it when a man knows how to massage my breasts. Suck them for me, please."

I gently massaged each globe and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it to hardness. First one then the other. I was getting my usual hard-on, hopefully I wouldn't ejaculate in my pants this time.

I slid my hand down over her tummy and over her mound. She spread her legs slightly and I pushed my hand into the valley between her legs and slipped two fingers into her moist pussy.

"So good, Baby, finger fuck me. Let me feel those fingers work."

I was on my knees on the floor and I was able to suck her breasts and finger fuck her at the same time. I could smell her fishy odor coming from her valley. Thank God, Kelly told me to expect it.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Baby? Are you ready to get your first piece of pussy?"

She slid off the couch and onto the floor. She said it made for a lot more room. I quickly dropped my pants and took off my Jockeys and let my hard cock loose.

"Come on, Honey. Get between my legs and give me that hard virgin cock."

She had hold of my cock and slowly rubbed her pussy lips with it.

"Hurry up and put it in, Fran. I need it, God, I need it."

She smiled as she let the bulb go into her. "Okay, Lover, bring it home," she said as she let go of my cock and I was buried so deep that my balls were hitting her ass.

I moved with a frantic motion and before I knew it, I exploded inside of her. She was smiling at me as my cock started to get soft. "You didn't come, did you?" I asked.

"Not yet, lover, but we have a whole night ahead of us. You're young and will be ready again in a minute. Next round, I'll get mine."

There were three more rounds before the night ended. When I awoke in the morning, I was on the couch and Fran and Frank were both in their rooms. I got up and slipped my clothes on and found some cereal and orange juice. As I was eating, Fran came in.

I kind of held my head low not knowing what to expect. You hear a lot of stories about the next morning. Fran got herself a glass of orange juice and sat down across from me. She spoke first.

"Mark, I had a really good time last night. Tell Kelly thanks for the warning and it went better than we even planned it."

"What? Kelly... you and Kelly set this up? No way! Bullshit, I set this up."

"Kelly was talking to me on the phone when you thought she was talking to someone else. She wanted you to lose your virginity to someone who would show you a good time. I told her that I thought it would be fun, so we set it up. Didn't you think it was odd that I wasn't sick and coughing much?"

"I feel a little foolish, Fran."

"Don't be. You were great. I really enjoyed myself and I really did come. I will let other girls know that you are a well-rounded stud. By the way, drop by once in awhile. In case you didn't notice, I didn't need to be drunk and I'm on birth control pills. See, condom free."

Well, that was a few of my first time items. I have a few more 'First Time' experiences. Let me know if you're interested in reading about them.

Thank you for reading my stories.
Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12