All Comments on 'First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 01'

by Chridi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Actually look up the real woman from Eat pray love. Didn’t turn out so well years on.

buckshots6buckshots69 months ago

Enjoyed your story very much!

ChridiChridi9 months agoAuthor

to anonymous - 4 hours ago - : you are right! It didn't turn out so well - nevertheless she inspired me and, not that it was my plan, but in a way was following her: I was in Italy, and also in Bali after... I know, a bit naive to follow a movie, but in the end for me it made a difference...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

did I miss the part where she divorced? I mean she realizes she is in a marriage she does not want so she hops on a plane and gets a boyfriend.

uomoouomoo8 months ago

Great story, love the gradual drop of inhibitions turning eventually in some kinky teasing, very exciting to read!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nice

ChridiChridi8 months agoAuthor

to Anonymous - no, you did not miss any divorce - it would get very personal and private to explain all the details, but to start with, the bf was not the plan of getting on a plane, it just happened... and about the marriage: the couple agreed to break up after less than one year of marriage - not because of cheating or anything but just because it didn't work out - only the family was against this and forced them to have a kid - so she would have "something to be occupied with" to save the marriage. The husband didn't care about her leaving on a trip since he is not really interested in her and their kid stayed with her parents during the entire trip. She felt as the kid was a poor solution to solve the problem of a marriage that didn't had a chance to be very romantic and joyful, so she turned away from everybody, during several months, to escape and went on a trip to find herself....

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

I never mind a hot babe wanting to show off for me. But it seems there is a lot more to this story waiting for another chapter. What there is of this was good.

text_readertext_reader8 months ago

Chridi,

I can't tell you how happy I am to have you here as a new author! Your writing style and content is sooo enjoyable to read. Your style is just so natural and organic, really pure pleasure to read!

Nudism, swinging, exhibitionism and voyeurism are some of my favorite kinks. I had some experiences with all of them in my younger days, when I was single. I'm not in a situation where I can practice a kinky lifestyle anymore. But reading your stories brings back great memories and gives me some very exciting, vicarious thrills!

I finished your naked resort series and now I'm looking forward to your swing club stories!

Keep up the great work!! You're a natural!

billrokrabillrokra8 months ago

Really liked the way you described your feelings. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have long found mature women writing first person about waking up to the thrills of exhibitionism to be my favorite theme. Chridi, you are now my favorite author on literotica. I love when a woman shares her feelings and thoughts, and you can tell it's all authentic and sincere, yet you take it to a whole new level for me. The way you describe realizing how much you are aroused by men lusting after you is palpable, and the way you took to being nude everywhere at the resort just felt like you found your joy!! Thank you for posting, Carl

czt2022dczt2022d7 months ago

I keep learning more about you and I love your approach to sex, life and showing off. I do hope you keep writing a lot more. You are my favourite author by miles on this site.

Thank you.

Daniel

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I can totally relate to this story. I spent two weeks a an all nude lakeside resort in Vermont and the entire time I never wore a thing except sandals. It was heaven for me and my wife to enjoy the company of many others with the same feeling. When I had to leave and get dressed I hated the feeling of clothing and couldn’t wait to get naked asap.

luv2custripluv2custrip4 months ago

Reading erotic, naked tales from a woman’s point of view is simply… beyond sexy.

Love it, love it, love it!

Ballsdeep1234Ballsdeep12342 months ago

Love the shy to the bold transition you made as you became more and more confident in your body image. So inspiring and HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A refreshing piece of writing , though you could with someone to help you with both style and structure. The trust and transition stand out and the evolution of your own sense of your body and its appreciation both by others pints to a mischievous mind. Keep writing …ciao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChridi@Chridi
Hello, Diane from UK - I published several erotic stories based on my own experiences and memories. Some of them can be "stand-alone-stories" but if you can it is better to read in order of date that they are published to understand how I evolved from shy and conservative to....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES