First Time at Hedonism - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And yet they are over the making out like school children?"

"Well, I never said they were married to each other."

Janet looked at me like she didn't think it was funny, but then grinned and took another gulp of her drink. She giggled out loud then, and then took another swallow to finish it.

"Well, I guess it's time to go find my bookworm." She looked resigned to the task more than excited.

"Will we see you later?"

"You mean out on the nude beach?" It was a rhetorical question and she knew it. "I don't know. Let's see what Michael has to say."

She didn't move for another minute and I thought she was going to say something else. But she was just thinking. Finally, she realized I had caught her considering it.

She got up. "I need a shower."

"Me too. Coming?" I gave her a little bow and "right this way" gesture like it was an invitation.

She looked at me and clarified the statement. "My shower." Then, "Alone."

She looked embarrassed having said this last part. She left for her shower. I left for mine.

I really should have, but I hadn't really thought through that Janet and I had come back hours before expected. It's not a good thing to surprise your spouse sometimes - especially at a place like Hedonism.

Opening the door to the condo, I could smell the scent of daytime sex immediately. There was no doubt what was going on here. I wasn't sure if she was with Michael or not - wouldn't have surprised either way - but she was not alone. I slid into the room quietly to find out who was busy fucking my wife.

As I walked the hall, I could see them in mirror on the wall before I was far enough in the room to look in on the bed. Michael and Sherry in bed together. Michael balls deep. Sherry was on top, sliding up and down on his cock. Who knew how long they had been at this? Sherry was good at being on top - she could keep it (and me) up all day.

I watched for a moment she was working to wrap it up. I knew her well - and she was giving it more energy than she might otherwise. Janet and I weren't supposed to be home for more than an hour, but she probably didn't want to get caught.

She was busy playing with her nipples and gyrating on the way down each bounce. She was working herself up for a good one - maybe Michael as well. He was helping. He had his hands on her hips helping her rise and fall.

Part of me wanted to watch longer. I almost never got to do that when Sherry decided to go sport fucking, and I enjoyed it when I got the chance. But a bigger part of me didn't want Janet to find out that this was happening. She wouldn't take it well. I made just a little bit of noise to get their attention.

Michael didn't notice. Sherry opened her eyes and saw me in the reflection of the mirrors lining the bed. She smiled and winked and didn't skip a beat. "Hey Honey, you're home early." If she was feeling guilty about what she was doing, she sure hid it well, but I doubt she felt anything but Michael's balls hitting her in the clit with each bounce. Sherry was a woman who could focus.

Revealing my presence set off a bit of physical comedy. Michael was startled and figured it was time to get away. In his world, if you were fucking someone's wife and you got walked in on, that was what you did. Sherry wasn't ready for it and tried to push him back down. I don't know if she just wanted him to settle down or ride him like a bucking bronco, but it was a wrestling match for a few moments before Michael was able to stand up and frantically begin looking for his clothes.

Michael was freaked. He was repeatedly just saying "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

Sherry laughed. She found humor in it all. Such a free spirit.

Finally, Michael slowed down and settled down just a bit. Clearly confused because neither Sherry nor I appeared to be at all stressed about this. He didn't know what to do with himself.

It was then that I noticed something that gave me pause. He might have been panicked, but he was still erect. The man had perhaps the largest cock I'd ever seen. I'm not a good judge of inches or anything, but it was freakishly long, unbelievably thick, and shiny with Sherry's juices. It was quite a sight to see.

Sherry, following my eyes to Michael's member, let out a small throaty giggle and reached out to take his cock in her hand. Her closed fist didn't reach all the way around. "Have you ever seen anything like it Jay? It's huge!" Like a kid with a new toy.

She put it on display like it was a grand prize on a tv game show, then giggled as she gave it a few strokes. "Wanna join us?" she asked, turning the tip of it to point at me.

She asked the question in a cute girly voice. It was a voice full of fun and nasty. An attractive offer and I considered it. I did the match on it quick in my head. Sherry was obviously going to want Michael back inside of her cooter, leaving a few other options for me that could be fun. Double penetration - something we'd only done once before - would be a real possibility. Something where I got to touch that cock too was probably on Sherry's mind. She liked to watch things like that. Maybe some combinations that I hadn't thought of - I was not an expert on threesomes - but I had an open mind.

Even if all of this wasn't on the table, I'd get to watch Sherry with another man, and I had learned to enjoy that. But then my mind ruined it for me when I thought about Janet again though. She'd be looking for Michael and coming here was certainly going to be part of that.

I needed to get Michael the fuck out of this room. "I'd really love to babes, but not now. We have others to think about." I looked at Michael's cock and for just one last moment imagined a pair of lips wrapped around it. Pity. "Janet is back too. I don't think she should find you two like this."

Again, I saw panic return to Michael's face. He hadn't even thought about Janet and suddenly he was freaking out again. I kind of enjoyed this. "She's probably already taking a shower but she won't be long. She might even be on her way here now."

Michael started pulling his pants on - his huge erection was a major obstacle. Sherry just remained in bed like she wanted to debate the subject, but finally said "What do you think we should do?"

The two were quite a sight. They were both slick from daytime sex and they had what I have come to think of as "sex hair." Sherry looked like she had a glob of semen on her belly, though it could have been something else. Michael still had that boner. Magnificent - but also very conspicuous. They probably both smelled like wet cunt - the room sure did.

If Janet had walked in the door right then, it would not be good.

"You two need to get cleaned up. Get in the shower." Then I thought about it. "No, no time. Go out to the beach and jump in the ocean."

They didn't understand at first, so they just stood there. I tossed a beach towel at Sherry and explained "Wash up in the salt water." I lit a fire under their asses. "She might be coming. Do it now! Let's go."

They scrambled for the door, and I went to open the window out to beach. I had to air the place out. There was no way I was going to be able to fix the bed, so I just tossed the cover over the carnage. I looked out the window and they were already at the water line.

I needed a shower - I needed to think straight as this could get rocky. Besides, I smelled like an old jockstrap and my hair probably looked stupid.

I stepped out of the shower just in time to hear a tap at the door. There wasn't a lot of guessing about who it was. I slipped on a clean pair of swim shorts as I shouted that I was coming.

It was Janet at the door - not a surprise. She asked if I knew where Michael was. She had not yet showered, I could tell. She was still blotto, and slightly panicked. I could tell her not finding Michael at her room had rattled her just a bit.

She realized, I think, that she looked shit faced. She stood up straight as if to shake off the drunk.

"Hello, I was just taking a shower. You're still invited." I said it as a joke, but I'm not sure it registered.

She chose to ignore it, looked at my trunks and said, "Were you going swimming?"

"Um, I'd be overdressed for that. Didn't want to open the door naked. I didn't know if it would be you."

Janet gave me an appraising look and I could tell she was thinking "smartass." She didn't say it though.

"I'm going to venture a guess that you're looking for Michael?"

"Have you seen him."

"Oh, I know where he is. Want to come in?"

Janet seemed to hesitate just a bit, then took a step into the condo and I shut the door behind her.

"Follow me." She did.

I walked he to the open window at the back of the condo that looked out at the nude beach. I pointed out at the surf where Michael and Sherry stood in water about waist deep, laughing and chatting. It took Janet a second to understand what I was pointing at, then after the nod of recognition a few more to digest it all. Knowing where Michael was didn't make her any less disturbed.

I realized quick why she was bothered. I knew that they were trying to be nonchalant, but there was something about it that I could tell bothered Janet. The way they were so close.

(Even at formal business functions, Sherry always seemed incapable of standing next to a man without her boob brushing the man's arm, so of course out of force of habit, her nipple was grazing Michael's forearm as they talked.)

"Surprised?"

She thought about it for just a minute and said. "I guess not." She said it with some trepidation. "I should have figured that if your wife was out there topless, he'd find a way there."

"Well, if you wondered if he would be comfortable with the nude beach, I guess you have your answer."

Janet glared at me. I sensed jealousy and so her patience with my adolescent flirtation was short. She turned back for a look at the bed, which was a mess. "Yes," she said coolly, "But it brings up so many other questions."

I glanced back and realized we hadn't done much to hide the scene of the crime.

"Oh, that. They probably just forgot to clean the room from this morning."

She gave me a look like I was clueless. "Serious, you don't think they..." She again nodded her head over to the bed.

"I don't know Janet. I doubt it. We were hours early coming home and we didn't catch them doing anything."

"But Jay, he's with your wife completely naked out there." (She sounded exasperated with me.)

"Janet, half the resort is completely naked with my wife out there."

Janet didn't say anything to that. What could she say, really?

We sat and watched for a while. Sherry and Michael played a bit more (submerging their bodies more than a few times - good job) then grabbed chairs on the beach and started to chat. It was amiable and animated. I knew they were playing to an audience - but it made Janet feel better which was good.

I watched too, and it was mostly harmless - you'd never have guessed what they had been up to minutes before. At one point, a woman sauntered up to them and bent down to talk to them for a minute, then moved along to another couple just down the beach. The two laughed together like they were enjoying an intimate joke, then leaned back again to enjoy the sun.

Finally, I felt like it was time to move this along.

"Janet, I was going to join them out there. It's hot in here and the water is pretty good... You want to join us?"

She looked like she had unfinished business - lingering jealousy I guess. She made an excuse "I haven't had a shower yet Jay. I need one."

"You could shower here, or just go swimming." That last part could have given things away, but she didn't catch it.

She thought for a moment then said, "I guess we better. If I don't go out there, Michael will strain his eyes looking at your wife."

She said it with a slightly accusatory tone, but she said yes! (I had really expected a lot of stalling.) I wanted to play it cool, so I asked "Can I loan you a towel."

She still looked a bit unsure but said, "Can I undress in here? I think it would be easier."

"You want me to step out?

"No. No." She shook her head. "I'm afraid that if you left right now I'd run away screaming. Let me do this."

Janet was still drunk - I could tell - and I figured that she might have a bit of liquid bravery going on, but she was also shaking a bit.

"I'll tell you what. You take it slow. Gather your courage and I'll go get us a drink. Will that help?"

"You Dear God, yes."

"You'll be ready when I get back? Promise?"

"Promise."

"I'll go get the drinks."

I ran not walked to the nearest bar, returning as quickly as I could with two Hurricanes. She was standing there when I opened the door. She was wearing her skirt, the rest of her clothing hanging from a door knob. Her back was to me.

"You two are certainly fitful sleepers, aren't you?" she whispered accusingly - or maybe it was a joke. She was looking at the bed again. Again, I left that one unanswered.

I handed her a drink. She did a big pull on it - not a good thing with a frozen drink as you get the brain freeze, but she didn't seem phased. I followed her lead. (I got a bit of brain freeze, but I bit my cheek but I rode it out.)

Though Janet was basically topless, the towel covered her shoulders and hid her breasts. She turned to face me, smiled a weak smile, and then with a deep breath she reached down and slid the golf skirt down. It was as sexy as watching her rip off a band-aid, but it got her there.

We stood there for a second. I could tell she was looking to see my reaction and I don't know what she wanted in the way of a reaction, so I tried my best to remain neutral, which I think rankled her just a bit.

"Well, you've been pushing for this since we met practically." She said accusingly, "Do you like what you see?"

Fishing for a compliment? I hadn't expected that.

I considered it an invitation to really look at her, and so I did. Flat stomach. Thin. Really great lines. More than I'd even hoped when I saw her that first day in that dress. I was happy to see that her muff wasn't a blast of hair - I kind of expected it to be natural and furry as that was kind of how most women had it then - but it was actually a very nicely trimmed little puff of hair low on her mons.

Given that I was looking unashamedly and taking my time, she defiantly opened the towel up to show me her breasts. There was a "oh, god. Really? Okay here" kind of flourish to it.

They were tangerine sized, with a slope and nipples like puppies noses. Not perfect, but then what is in this world? But they would certainly do.

A body so very different than Sherry in every way, and yet so much like her in that she totally turned me on just like Sherry did.

I sensed her anticipation, so I played with her a bit. I slowed down and kind of did the "frame" thing like artists do in the movies, like I was giving her the kind of look I imagine a painter gives their subject before starting the sketch. She giggled at that, but then got embarrassed and dropped the towel back and gave me a look.

"A nose tickler." I said. "I'd have thought you'd be a bull bush girl. I like it."

She threw a pillow at me. I ducked.

I laughed again and she stood there looking at me kind of exasperated. It was cute and I think she knew it was cute. I grabbed my drink, took another long pull and she did the same. Then another few before we set them down again.

It was time to go, I pulled down the swim trunks, dropped them on the floor, and headed for the door. I'd have asked her "do you like what you see" but I'd seen Michael's dick and didn't need her giving a comparison. Instead, when we got go to the door, I asked a simpler question.

"Ready?"

"No. Let's stay here." I thought for a moment my prayers had been answered, and I could tell she was reading my mind. She laughed, reminding me again that she had some liquor in her. It brought me back to reality.

"But you're coming right?"

She giggled, dashed past me and exited the door running, dropping her towel as she gathered speed. I followed her out and slammed the door as she was turning the corner at speed, then straight ahead and she was on the beach. I heard her let loose with a small scream that was filled with either excitement or terror, and probably a bit of both.

I followed her, laughing at the sight of it all, and the loud squeal dropped a bit in tone as she realized she was calling a bit of attention to herself. The beach was loud with the sound of pumped in music, lots of people talking and crashing of the waves though. Few people heard her above the din but the turned to see what was going on.

I glanced over as I followed her toward the water line and amusingly enough, neither Sherry nor Michael had witnessed the grand entrance. A handful of men and a few of the women glanced her way either checking out the merchandise or the competition. I caught a few of the looks - they seemed to like what they were seeing.

Janet kept moving - not exactly running but certainly walking at a brisk pace - until she hit water, then took a few bounding hops into the surf and submerged herself about as quick as she could. All the grace of a walrus on skates.

It was a common first move for first time visitors. The naked dash to the water and a quick dip to hide the goodies. I'd seen it several times. If she was trying to hide her nakedness, it was the wrong move. A lot of people recognized they have a virgin nudist on their hands as they, too, recognized the dash.

When Janet stood up - soaking wet and her body covered in the little goose bumps that develop when you jump in the cold water - a small cheer went up, complete with a few wolf whistles.

She seemed stunned when she heard it, and when she realized it really was meant for her, he laughed and gave a beauty queen wave and then a small curtsy.

The crowd broke into more laughter. With her - not at her - you could tell. Hedonism appreciated a good sport. She bent over at the waist in a more formal bow, once to the left, then to the right and then she turned around and essentially mooned the beach and dropped head first in the water.

The applause rose again and there were a LOT of cheers. A Hollywood screenwriter couldn't have written a better entrance.

And then it got just a bit better.

Sherry and Michael had been sunbathing - semi-dozing - when the crowd had started up, and while Michael missed it Sherry had popped up to see what was going on. She immediately recognized Janet and popped up to greet her, then got excited and started towards her at a full run. When Sherry hit the waves, her feet went out from under her.

That happened just as Janet rose from the water one more time. Sherry went flying and seemingly tackled Janet like a linebacker, both girls going down into the water in a mass of knees, elbows, bodies and boobs.

The applause turned into laughter and then again applause, this time loud and enthusiastic.

Michael popped up at that, and still not recognizing what was going on, turned his head to look around as the laughter and applause died down. (I watched him from the water. Man, he was missing a show.)

I don't think he realized that Sherry was even gone, much less that Janet and I were on the beach, until most people had already turned back to what they were doing. He didn't seem to see where the action was until Sherry and Janet finished wrestling in the waves and got their sea legs.

I helped them up, and there we were, three laughing fools. Sherry went in for a group hug with the two of us. (A lot of body contact there - I think Sherry pushed us together on purpose.) "Holy fuck, girl." Sherry laughed. "You make a great entrance."

I pulled them both in for a second hug and whispered to Janet. "Welcome to Hedonism, Janey. Took you long enough but you got here."