First Time at Hedonism - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More dancing. More tequila shots. Soon it was close to midnight and if that sounds early to you, remember that we'd started the day early and we'd been in the sun and surf for a lot of it. (With a morning golf game to boot for Janet and I.) We were slowing down a bit. It was just inevitable.

We grabbed a rum drink and went to a table off away from the music. There was a warm breeze, the sound of the waves crashing out on the breakers near the boat pier, and the light was basically a few candles and the lights of the dining hall in the distance. (It got amazingly dark at night at Hedonism then. They didn't have a lot of lighting out on the beach. Maybe that was on purpose.)

It was a nice mood. Even romantic. Janet sat across from me and Sherry across from Michael. We didn't say much at first, just sipped our drinks. The mood was nice. There was something in the air.

Michael was quiet - I think he was tired - but Janet was Air Tequila and was erratic, animated and expressive. She was kind of carrying on enough conversation for all of us - just jabbering away. At some point, she said something along the lines of "I just can't believe how much fun today was. I can't believe it. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Sherry caught onto that line and jumped in. "The night isn't over yet if you don't want it to be."

There wasn't much response to that. Janet's train of thought was derailed and she couldn't think of what to say. Janet had relinquished the floor to Sherry, so she went on.

"Jay and I were talking about this, and we had thought about asking you if you wanted to go out to the hot tubs, but frankly it's pretty much swinger territory out there. We didn't really enjoy it. We didn't think you would either."

Perfect silence. I wasn't even sure where Sherry was going with this.

"But we want to spend the night with you. We aren't ready to end this." She paused then. I wasn't sure if she was trying to read the room or simply building anticipation. "So, I'm going to ask this question, and I understand if you say no, but would you consider spending the night with us?"

Again silence. Sherry let the silence become uncomfortable. (She was really good at sales - always had been.)

Finally, Michael spoke. "What is it you're proposing?"

Sherry swallowed and I could tell she was looking for the right words. Finally, she said, "We all became closer today. I don't want to spoil that, but this place, well it runs by its own rules, and I want to explore those rules. I think you all do too."

Again, silence. Contemplative. Michael and Janet were listening.

"So, why don't you come back to our room with us and lets all be together tonight?" I think it could be sexy and fun and I think we're all ready for it."

Silence again. I wouldn't say it was uncomfortable, which I had been expecting, but I don't think anyone wanted to speak first.

"You're talking like we have sex... together?" Janet asked. Michael was busy reading Janet's face, afraid to jump in.

Sherry listened for tone and again thought through her words. "Well, I'm not sure. I'm just going with it - not thinking it through, you know what I mean? We just really enjoyed being close to you all day. I want us to be closer."

Michael jumped in then, and I felt like it was all going to fall apart. "I'm not comfortable having sex with another man in the room. I'm just not." I think he had a homophobia streak about a mile wide, or maybe he just had been disturbed by my fucking with his head earlier in the day.

I think even he realized he was torching the mood, but if he really wasn't comfortable, I guess that was what was important. Again, it seemed like Sherry was given control of the conversation. It was good that they were still listening. And so, she spoke again.

"But you'd have sex with me? Because I think you'd like that. I think I would too." Then she turned to Janet. "Would you be open to being with Jay? Would you do that."

Silence again. Michael looked at Janet. Janet looked at Michael. Neither spoke.

Sherry looked at them both. "Come on, don't leave me hanging here. Michael, I know you've thought about it. I know Jay's thought about it. I know I've thought about it. Janet, how about you?"

It was probably a good move to isolate Janet. All eyes were on her and she pretty much had to stay something. Finally, "Yeah, I guess." She said it like she was embarrassed but also interested.

"So, here's what I think then. You go with Jay to our place and we'll go to yours. Not all night -just for a while. Cuddle. Sleep. Fuck each other's brains out. Your call. It's up to you and you don't even need to tell your spouse later unless you want to." She paused for a breath. "In the morning we'll pretend it didn't happen and decide what to do with our day."

Janet looked at Michael, who looked at Janet. I knew Michael's opinion already, but he was moving slow - probably a good thing. Spouses can speak volumes when they talk to each other without saying a word - a subtle change of an eyebrow shape or twitch of a lip says a lot. Sherry and I could tell it was going on but not what was being said, so we waited.

Finally, Janet smiled, let out a small squeal like the one she'd let out when she ran onto the beach naked earlier in the day, and said what needed to be said. "We're doing this aren't we? Oh, my god."

If we had all jumped up and scrambled to our condos, I think it would have been a bad thing. Instead we sat and looked at each other. We just let the vibe build. We sipped our drinks. We gathered our energy and nerve. Finally, Sherry got up, kissed me, then reached for Michael's arm.

"You go with Michael to your place Sherry." Janet said. The way she said it made me once again believe she still suspected that Sherry and Michael had been in the bed earlier in the day screwing (which was true) and if that was true, she wanted them to lie in the bed they had made for themselves.

For her part, Janet tried to be just as bold. She took me by the hand, then my arm and we started strolling to her condo on the prude side of the resort. We didn't talk, but periodically we would stop to kiss and hug and fool around a bit. She was convincing herself this was going to be all right I think - or maybe just enjoying the anticipation.

Other couples past us and I realized one thing I had noticed, but not internalized before this moment. Hedonism was a small place - maybe 300 or so guests. I recognized a lot of the people we passed by as we strolled towards her condo. A few seemed to recognize me and I had to wonder if they realized I wasn't with the wife I had been with for meals and events the last 4 days. I know I had seen a few that seemed to be mix and match. Now it was my turn. This could be happening all over the resort?

When we got to her condo, I could tell she still had butterflies about it all. She was quiet and contemplative. Just a moment before she moved to unlock the door I felt like she was going to flee, but then the door slid open and she pulled me inside.

We took it slow at first. Standing. Lots of kissing. Finally, she turned and moved her hair aside - she wanted me to unzip her dress. I kissed her neck and shoulders as I slid it down. I was surprised that she let it hit the floor - tonight was a night for Janet to break her own rules.

I helped her unhook her bra and watched her slide it down her arms before she threw it onto the back of a chair. She froze a bit then, but I was still behind her so I pushed her subtly onto the bed.

She was now bent over in front of me, so I reached down and slid the white nylon panties down her ass and her legs. She finally seemed to regain her courage and moved up a bit. She was on her belly on the bed and I found myself kneeling before her. It was like her ass was an alter I was to worship at, and I found myself inspired.

I started kissing and licking the backs of her thighs as I moved up her body. When I got to her ass, I pulled her body so that her legs apart so I could get to her good parts easier and went to work on her sex with my mouth.

Another thing I realized about Hedonism. If you're going to eat a girl's pussy there, you pretty much have to assume she's been fucked in the last 8 hours or so. Though I'm sure she had showered after, I still tasted the saltiness of recent sex. I'm sure Michael had been in her during our quiet time before dinner.

I was slightly repelled at the idea that it was Michael I might be tasting, so after just a few minutes of attention I decided to use my tongue to explore her asshole instead. I was confident that Michael had not been there as he was much too large to fit.

Sherry enjoyed when I ate her ass. She expected it and demanded it. It was her reward for some things when she felt she deserved it, and my punishment for small sins I'd made against her. It was something I ended up doing a lot. A small yelp of surprised reminded me that Janet might not be quite so worldly. The probing tongue was a surprise guest in a place that did not get visitors.

I was worried I had frightened or offended Janet. I moved back and glanced up, and saw her face reflected in one of the mirrors on the wall over the bed. Her back was arched - bent not just over, but back so that I might get better access. It looked unnatural - like a difficult yoga pose that she had trouble holding but she was trying her best to master. Her eyes were closed and - this was the part that did it for me - she had bitten her bottom lip in a kind of ecstasy. She looked so hot that I almost came just seeing it..

I went back to work, moving my mouth to explore her most private of places. She didn't say a word even as I violated her and explored her with my tongue.

I would stop to lick her fully from her clit to the end of her crack. I would bite her butt cheek or nibble the inside of a thigh. With time her breathing got quicker, but she held back from moaning. Had I not been able to see her face in the mirror, I might have thought she didn't like what I was doing. Instead, I saw a woman fighting against the odds to keep her composure and dignity while she was absolutely loving my small defilement.

In my head I considered it a challenge. Janet's Last Stand. She fought long and valiantly, but finally shivered and bucked a bit as she came to an orgasm. One that once allowed, did not stop quickly.

It encouraged me to go redouble my efforts. Soon she was making a little noise despite herself, her body taking her places that her mind was perhaps not ready to go. I kept going until my face was wet and she was quivering. It was time for me to take my prize.

I flipped her over as I wanted to see her face, and found her to be crying but still that bitten lip and a look of angelic bliss. I slid on top over her, discretely wiping my chin a bit before I leaned down to give her a long kiss. Her legs opened for me and as I took my place inside her they wrapped around me. I made my rhythm slow and deep - I didn't want this to happen too fast.

Janet was over whatever inhibitions she had carried with her, and not knowing what to do with herself she simply let it happen and reacted as best she could. Her face was filled with a mix of confusion and pure pleasure. Part of her brain surely saying "What are you doing, you slut?" and seeking to punish her with shame and fear for her impure behavior. For enjoying this with a man not her husband.

A more primal part of it seeking to shut the rest down and just enjoy. The primal side seemed to be winning the day.

When I felt her let go one more time, I pulled out for a bit. I wanted her to remember this. I grabbed her ankles and pulled them apart wide and dove into her again with my mouth.

She was vocal for the first time - whispers of variations that said stop but meant anything but. Had she wanted me to, it would have been simple to push me away. Instead her hands found themselves behind my head and pushed my face into her.

Some men eat pussy to make women wet enough to enter. Others because they feel obligated to return the favor for a blowjob and have a "I'll do you and you do me" kind of mindset. I had heard the locker room talk. Only few saw the act as an act of love.

I admit, I had taken up the practice to eliminate my fears and anxiety about my performance. If you give a woman good head, you didn't have to be good at actual sex, and early on I had my self-doubt. But as I grew older, and Sherry and I got closer, I began to see it as an act of worship but also as a game. I enjoyed it and had fun doing it.

For a while, I played her like a fiddle. When I went deep and spread her legs wide, I knew that no man she'd ever been with had ever eaten her ass and pussy like this. I know she came at least twice more - maybe more as I lost track of what was going on outside of her thighs.

Finally, I felt like it was time for me to go back into her and get my own reward. I'd been dreaming about this since the day I had met her and now I was ready. It was time for me to finally fuck Janet.

I had just re-positioned myself and plunged back into her when I heard the door knob.

It seemed Michael was already done and coming home. I decided I was going to show him how a man did this - not freaking out because the husband was home but taking the time to show him how a woman should really be treated. I kept moving for about another minute before I heard the voice.

"Sorry Janet. Your asshole husband fell asleep on me."

It was Sherry. What the hell was she doing here? What was proper etiquette for something like this?

When I had walked in on Sherry and Michael, she'd kept going but politely invited me to join in. I didn't know if Janet was ready for something like that, so I chose to just keep going and for a minute or two that seemed to work. But then, Sherry spoke again.

"I couldn't get him to wake up and I didn't want to be alone. I thought about going to the bar and seeing if there was anyone there, but everyone was really drunk and I wasn't into it. Mind if I just join you two?"

I could feel Janet tightening up beneath me. Interruption leading to confusion. How does one tell one's own wife to politely fuck off?

"You ever do stuff with a woman Janey?" Sherry was drunk I could tell. "No, I didn't think so. I'll be gentle. Gosh, you guys have been at it for hours. I'm probably coming into this too late."

I had sudden mental flashes of Sherry trying to sit on Janet's face, or otherwise crawl into the middle of things, which seemed like it might be a disaster. Instead, she simply crawled into bed next to us and watched for a bit, finally reaching out with one hand and simply grabbing one of my butt cheeks. A display of affection. Her soft caress moving across my bottom as I took each stroke.

Janet, I think, did her best to ignore Sherry at first, but that got harder when Janet leaned down and took one of her nipples in her mouth, her head now between Janet's chest and my own. (I had rested my weight on my arms a while back - all the better to get into a good rhythm.) Janet seemed to want to repel her at first, but then thought better of it.

I felt myself coming and I wasn't going to be interrupted. Sherry sensed it too, and I felt her finger slide back between my cheeks and lightly touch, the enter me.

It was just a tip of a finger, but more than enough to drive me over the edge.

I am usually not one who yells and makes loud noises when they climax, but this time I made the kind of noise that back at home would have the neighbors calling the police.

I collapsed. Janet moaned and the tenseness left her body. Sherry giggled a bit and slapped me on the butt. It was all good.

I had made quite a mess - no condom was common for us back then. AIDS wasn't really a thing yet and any woman we played with was likely to be on the pill. I filled her up. I had been working for this for a long time. Sherry reached down and touched her between her thighs, sliding her finger across the wetness and accumulating a small dollop which she brought to her mouth, then reached out to kiss me. Some things never change.

Janet finally came to her senses and asked where her husband was. When Sherry explained he was asleep again, Janet just laughed, said "figures" and nodded back off.

Sherry and I briefly discussed going back to our own condo, but we both agreed that we didn't want to deal with Michael.

It would be awkward, him waking up alone in our condo in the morning - especially since Sherry had taken his key to his place - but we didn't know if we could get him to go home and we didn't want Janet to wake up alone. So we all got comfortable and I don't think it took any of us more than a few minutes to drop off.

The last time I remember looking at a clock, it was after 4AM. It had been a long, long day. The next would be our last full day at Hedonism, the night capped off with the weekly toga party. I hoped we would be able to sleep late as we would need our strength.