All Comments on 'First Time Bareback'

by RockHerWorld

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Sequel

They meet again years later

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Better Sequel

They meet again the NEXT Valentine's day and she tells him it's his kid and she is Fertile again so he REALLY has to pull out and he agrees but both of them knowing he won't and she won't let him.

Bam, kid number 2. Then she tells him she will see him next year on Valentine's day.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Good start to potentially great story. The possibilities are so many, boyfriend finds out it isn't his and kicks her out only to have her running back to him for seconds. Well done 5 stars

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 3 years ago

I'd have kept her for myself. Her bf did not deserve her.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

thought you were going to write .'..slipped her finger into HIS mouth...'

started thinking about that Garfunkel + Oates song about the way good girls do it...in the rump

no condom, no problem....

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 2 years ago

ok story.

how's it one month the boyfriend and next already married?

RockHerWorldRockHerWorldalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Those types of things happen in fictional stories. It was one of my early stories and felt a little rushed, needed more detail. I have spent a year rewriting it, and it's almost complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow.... "What we have here is a failure to communicate." Insensitive boyfriend, duplicitous girlfriend. Cool Hand Luke got screwed too. Even if an early story, it should have a sequel. Something like a decade later with an accidental discovery from 23andme or ancestry.com test with very interesting ancestry. The author could do a good one with this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I would love to be the fly on the wall when this marriage blows up. Because it will eventually by the wife's actions or circumstances that will bring it to light. Big D AND paternity fraud. It happened legally in the UK about a decade back. The author should write a sequel after his indicated rewrite based on such events. That would be interesting indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story. dont worry about paternity fraud - she got married a month later and had a beautiful baby daughter eight months after that - the motherwould have had to have had a 10 month pregnancy. It definitely isnt the one night stand - its her husbands.

Please ignore what have not been really constructive comments except maybe a sequel however you want to do it - I like the idea of meeting up next Valentines

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

First Time Final Fling

The first time is a rite of passage; for Erin it is a punishment to her absent boyfriend who had been the intended recipient of her charm. The full measure of punishment was yet to come. Her intended won a lifetime of supporting spurious issue. CUTE STORY!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

A Special Valentine: Erin's Revenge

Disappointed on Valentine's Day, Erin finds a way to exact her revenge. How? read the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I met my mates girlfriend on valentines day last year because he had to work, we had a meal I fucked her later that evening and 2 months later she was pregnant, she ditched her boyfriend, and we were married in December a little while after she gave birth to my baby girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockHerWorld@RockHerWorld
I am not a writer. I'm just practicing my use of the English language and trying to learn a little something along the way and hoping to entertain a few people.