All Comments on 'First Time Hedo'

by whitecouple71

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished and in the wrong category this was very poorly written and failed to entertain.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Dejuan, like Jamal, always needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist shit, wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was okay, but the wrong words, like "language" for "luggage," typos and misspelled words were so distracting I lost interest in the story. Please, please get an editor, or at least read the story out loud, word by word and listen to what you are saying.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Fuck you. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't bother, nothing but more cuck shit here. But please follow-up when you and your wife are diagnosed with A.I.D.S together, most of us reading need a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a 2nd grader write better than this. Proof read and spell -check, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just why would you place this here, when you will 1* to death for not putting this is interracial where it would be welcomed???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist bullshit in the wrong category.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If you want my advice: Skip Chapter 2, it's only going to be a bigger disaster! 1*!!!

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
My opinion is that

ALL cuckolds should be neutered

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Wrong category. Interracial.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Racist cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bunch of racist shit, including racist names, the pure bullshit, lying mythology of nonexistent 'BBC' and it's magical effect on women of ANY OTHER RACE, but not their own, for some reason, and of course, a pathetic cuck, to be the trifecta of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on, Literotica, this shit belongs, well, in the trash, but at least in interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need an editer. Story telling is choppy, the pace is never really set, no backstory and little effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This had potential but to be honest there were too many misspellings and wrong words used. Please, next time, take advantage of the list of others willing to proofread a story before its posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was secretly written by Whackdoodle....its a true account of how his obsession with black cocks came to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did a 2nd grader submit this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

now is the time for all the closet racists to whine and cry that "Oh My God, theres a BLACK man in the story. It MUST go into the interracial category!"

Hey dipshits, it has a wife getting dick..therefore Loving Wives is perfectly fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YOU NEED GRAMMERLY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same crap just a different author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit like this makes stupid look good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking gay loser.

Completely racist trope.

Don't write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

get an editor and move to IR category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible grammar and spelling. Did a 7-year-old write this?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

This is just awful on so many levels. I would suggest you get yourself an editor to at least clean up some of the glaringly obvious mistakes. I felt as though I should be going through it with a red pen!

The storyline has been done to death and this certainly doesn’t add anything to what has gone before.

I take it that you have never visited Hedonism in Jamaica, as the way you describe it I am sure they would want to sue you for misrepresentation. Whilst it is an adult resort, the staff and management are professional and courteous to guests, not letching over them as portrayed in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interracial garbage. There is a category for that kind of garbage. One Star.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 2 years ago

And there they go. "Wrong category", "racist". Look White couple71, your story was good, but it could have been better had it been edited. I make a ton of mistakes in my stories, I know that. Even though I read and re-read before submitting them, there are some errors I miss. Hot tube? You meant hot tub. Things like that take away from your work. As for categories? Fuck em. Put your stories where you want them and ignore the "racist" calling virtue signalers. To some, everything has become racist. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was clear that English is not your native tongue when you wanted to tell us "this stories" and recounted how the driver "took our language to the car". That should have warned the reader what awaits them. I did read some of the story but it only got worse. Also, while you might think of this as a story about how a "loving" couple share that love by their interest in sex between a White wife with a Black male the primary theme should be in the Interracial category. In that category you could entice the reader to learn about the fantasy world of the wife wanting and taking all of a big black cock (BBC) that is 11 inches (28 centimeters) long while humiliating her husband. Then again it might have gone into the gay category for a husband who likes to switch hit with his wife's black lover or the group category where several people just screw around for the excitement.

Oh, please don't add another story unless you make some serious changes.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

wow, wish i was there, ive never had a black cock yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grammar so bad it's unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bi-sexual content will receive low ratings. You should warn readers first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop writing this garbage. Can’t give it a lower score than one star ⭐️ unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This should have been in the "guys eating cum and sucking dicks" section.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

You chose 'whitecouple' for your pen name, but I suspect you're a young black guy thinking you are proving you more "manly" than the white guys. Sad, cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grammar is a mess. Story line is old.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Pretty bad content, spelling is awful. And, nothing like getting her cervix banged around by a small baseball bat eh? Nothing enjoyable about that at all. Maybe watch interviews of porn starlets, listen carefully. Hell just watch them reach back and limit partner penetration, except of course the odd size queen with a deep pussy and no cervix

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

The fact that you're a couple means that you both participated in this and neither of you caught any of the millions of errors.

Please don't breed.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMAO

Thanks for the chukcle of the day cuckle.

Now that mommy let you use the wifi on that closet of yours go back in. Next time think "grammar" and "structure".

Thanks my dear retread author (funny how it never gets old for you trying that) for proving the statistics right about your ilk.

Might also want to try putting it where it belongs (now whether that refers to the story or your bf's bbc, I'll leave to you to figure out).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I could see her pussy gaping it was so hot; I just dove in and eat her as she sucked Dajuan clean and dried."

I didn't read further, WARN the readers its a cuck story. Apart from that grammar and punctuation in just that small amount or 'writing' is atrocious.

"I could see her pussy gaping, it was so hot. I just dove in and ate her as she sucked Dajuan clean and dry."

Where are the minus scores?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are doing a part two at least put it in the Interracial Love category. That's where this one belongs as well. Just because a story has a wife in it doesn't make it a Loving Wives story. Your story tags specifically state bbc, first time bbc and white wife (indicating racial context and content, otherwise why bother with that tag?). This is more about the interracial element. 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is whitecouple71 which makes me wonder if it is actually a white couple who wrote this crap? If it is, more the pity. What is the sickness that pervades married couples inciting them to loan each other out for the gratification of others? And what's this thing about white wives being shared out to black guys...is it because everyone knows that black guys have abnormally large penises that can only be satisfied by white vaginas! Or is it that white wives have abnormally vacuous vaginas that need plugging to save the Earth from being sucked into a myriad of black holes...oh, now I'm beginning to understand! I feel sorry for the black women of the world! They must feel inadequate to serve the needs of black men. Maybe a Go Fund Me is in order to provide some toys to fill their needs?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

It would be great if she is preg from the BBC. there is nothing much more humiliating than for a white couple to push a baby carriage thru Walmart containing a black baby. Everyone knows your wife fucked BBC.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Pretty Hot story but ould have been hotter if wife had stopped taking birth control. She screamed give me your black baby when they came together and she realized she is fertile as the BBC comes In her. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Puke

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I only read only the last couple of paragraphs.

I still can't understand why a supposed man would like to suck, lick, taste the cum of another man? And to turn a decent woman into a other-men's-phallus-loving whore?

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A totally nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll bet Iameasel was creaming in his tighty whities when he saw this story contained a big black cock. He loves imagining himself in these stories getting to lick, suck and take those big black pieces of meat deep inside of him.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

The racism bothered me. It felt degrading and disgusting for all concerned. But I guess if that is your fetish it is no concern of mine. Except racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmm, I so love these stories about wives getting to play with black men on vacation. Its been a fantasy of mine for years. My husband is starting to bring it up on his own when we are having sex so I think its become his fantasy as well. I think I might surprise him with a trip this year to someplace tropical. I'm going to make sure that there are a lot of local men around to chose from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Buster2U- We are a white couple and my wife and I enjoy pushing out daughter around in her stroller. You see our daughter is black. To be honest most people who see her comment that we must have adopted her. Its fun to correct them and tell them that No, she is not adopted, but its my wife's baby with her lover, her boss. It shocks some, but you would be surprised at how many people say how cool that is. We think so.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These anonymous bitches, and Buster the biker cuck, have some really screwed up fantasy lives. What possesses even anonymous idiots to post such crap?

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

Mac Lapu,

I have a hard time understand why grown men eat Green Giant corn when they could have Birdseye. Make sense?

Despite way to many errors I scored it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Fabulous I look forward to hearing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I laughed so hard when I saw the post by 26thNC commenting and judging others how they live their lives. Too rich. This coming from a pathetic little worm who spends literally hours each and every day of his life posting the dumbest comments from all of his different accounts. That my friends is definitely NOT someone who has any business judging the way others live their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yesyesyes more please

carman1948carman1948over 2 years ago

Fairly good story...but your grammar and spelling need much improvement.

dossbigdossbigabout 2 years ago

Bad grammar but great story. I wish I had taken my wife to Hedo to enjoy some bamboo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

26thNc writes such amazing stories . My mistake all he does is slag everybodys efforts off . Good story shame about the grammer but easily understandable

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

Loved your story. Ignore the stuoid comments from all the professional editors. It is a porn story. I've been sharing/giving my wife to BBC for over 40 years. There is nothing better than prepping my wife & her Black bulls and cleaning both and/or all after. I love BBC as much as my wife does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous