All Comments on 'First Time I Swallowed'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Hope to hear about all of those other firsts also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice story, I would like to hear of the other things this guy introduced to you. I swallowed the first time I sucked a cock. I was 43 and had never even had a s thought of m2m sex. That night I ended up sucking four cocks and then found I loved being fucked. My only regret was they I didn’t find out about this until that night. I truly had gone from straight to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

You're a favorite around these parts (well, around my parts, if you know what I mean). I was glad to see you've got a new story - and I was excited when I finished reading it!

Thanks for sharing with us!

glade4656glade4656over 4 years ago
swallow

I have never tasted cum other than my own but this story got me so hot it made me want to try!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want a first time

I’ve always wanted to taste someone else’s cum for the first time. But at 66, I don’t see that happening! Oh but for the imagination!! Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short but good.

Great story but please give us more on the “A new summer experience “ story line. Your writing is so hot.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THIS IS NOT MY USUAL FORT.....BUT PLAY MISTY FOR ME SEEMS APROPO

there always has to be a first, TK U MLJ LV NV

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story. I love sucking cock and always swallow. Tubelover you're never too old to start sucking cock. I started when I was 62 and found out I loved it. I am 69 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ducking a dock while having my head held by the clock owner is such a turn on.then to have that dock can in my mouth and be kind of forced to swallow the com gets me hard and I enjoy sucking a coming back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a great story I hope you see each other more now good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sweet. Driven to suck cock and then finding out how heavenly it is to swallow your man's hot cum. My...my....beautiful. Like to read a lot more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story i really love to suck cock and swallow a warm load. I started when i was thirty years old going to adult book stores,i am sixty eight and still love and enjoy a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to have that same experience. That was so fucking hot. Now I want to suck a nice hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. Drinking sperm is a delight. It is my firm belief that dicksucking provides me with a much needed nutritional supplement. I don't know if its dopamine, serotonin, testosterone or what, but I need that extra jolt of energy several times a day, ideally. But its not just the extra energy buzz. I also feel so relaxed after drinking a thick African load. Its like pure GABA that crosses into my headfucked blood-brain barrier, like a ten ton Xanax. From big balls, thats the way I like it. When a man is horny and fuck's my head like a melon, shafting my throat like a flesh tube, I know that I'll be well fed and rewarded for my earnest supplication.

I was always a shy and sickly Beta boy with too little confidence to score with women, but the first time I sucked a dick, that all changed. With sperm on my breath, tasting it in the back of my throat, I'm able to talk to women and feel a camaraderie with them. I know I've already sucked the kind of dick that makes a woman horny, so I'm more relaxed and can flirt with a beautiful woman myself. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that my pink little penis is only seven inches, and I know most women need more if they're honest.

So now days, after I take a hot chick out on a first date, I offer to take her by Tyrone's place for a night cap, and we suck his large Black penis for whats in his balls. I like to show off my throat skillz on 10 inches, and I like to tease my date if she has trouble with the length or thickness, competing with her for the title of best Black dicksucker. There's no more erotic way to end a romantic evening with a beautiful woman than for us to share a thick ten incher until he spews, and then we trade that balls snot back and forth in a French kiss.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome! I really missed the taste of cum! It feels like heaven. I wish someone from here can burst his cum on my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LUV to suck ,enjoy my partners fabulous orgasm,

Be gentle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous