All Comments on 'First Time Posing Pt. 07'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stop changing categories

And stay out of the Loving wives category. This was simply awful.

photokenphotokenover 5 years ago
annother great chapter

This is annother outstanding chapter!!! Thank You!!!

I love the conflict of growing past her conservative roots.

I am looking forward to the next chapter! thanks

Grant66Grant66over 5 years ago
I was reminded of the night my wife was braless under a totally transparent blouse

Your story reminded me of the night we were at a restaurant and I asked my wife to go braless. She claimed she couldn't go braless under a top that was so completely transparent. Nevertheless, a few minutes later she hesitantly exited the ladies' room looking embarrassed. As she returned to our table I saw she had shed her bra and her breasts were completely visible through her very sheer blouse! I enjoyed seeing her rock-hard, erect aroused nipples and knowing that anyone close by could see her made it ever better. I noticed our waiter and several customers checked her out. She walked out, right through the restaurant, with her nipples clearly visible. On the way home she had to make a quick stop at her friend's house. I was surprised when my wife exited the car without putting anything over her blouse. Once inside, her friend's husband came over to say hi and gave my wife a good looking over. I was uneasy with a neighbor guy we knew ogling her from just a few feet away and it was obvious that she wanted to expose her hard erect nipples for him.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry Tony, but there are enough capable writers here in LW, that your awkward style sticks out like a sore thumb

Probably The plot isn't going to hit a lot of G spots either. We're a difficult crowd to please.

You put a lot of work into the 7 chapters, I am glad it works for you!

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 5 years agoAuthor
to Anonymous

Thank you for the comments, but if you're going to give derogatory remarks for stories you should also have the courage to put in your Lit user handle.

I take all the anonymous remarks with a grain of salt.

Put your big boy pants on and come out of hiding stand up for what you believe.

Happy New Year

TonyMA70

See how it is done!

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 5 years agoAuthor
My Friends who enjoy my stories

Thank you for taking the time to write to me.

It takes a lot of time to go through the stories to make sure I did the best job I know how.

Hopefully I am getting better at writing stories and making it more fun to read.

Your positive comments keep me trying to do better.

Thanks again;

Happy New Year

Tonyma70

moonfrogmoonfrogover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. Ignore the criticism,

This is a site where people write sexy stories to turn others on. That story does the job for me. But I (unlike some others on here) personally didn't expect a piece of literary genius on a porn site.

Keep writing and entertaining us.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Sorry Tony if this is an example of getting better then you have a lot more work to do.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 4 years agoAuthor
26thNC

I saw your comment on my story, so I went to your authors page to see if I could read some of your stories to pick up some good pointers from you because you criticized my story.

Guess what everyone there are no stories written by 26thNC

I bet you're still living with your mommy and daddy and have not experienced anything in the world.

Kindly if you do not have anything to say to help someone, then don't say anything. It takes a lot of time to write these stories for others enjoyment with no monetary compensation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous