First Time Posing Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be posing in that room for the duration of your time as a model."

"Okay that's good to know." The nude woman said.

Charlene took her husband's arm and walked to studio 2A saying. "I'm glad you talked me into modeling Tom this is beginning to be fun watching all the guys trying to check me out surreptitiously."

"See you didn't trust my intuition did you?" Tom said smiling.

"You're having the time of your life, walking around in public showing off your wife nude. I have no secrets from anyone who sees me. I am an open book; you enjoy seeing your wife nude in pubic, you're a pervert like all the men, except for our son Jamie, he is a sweetheart." Charlene stated.

"Yes our son Jamie is the perfect gentlemen, going to the spare room and banging the little red head." Tom laughed with Charlene joining in.

The couple walked into the Studio 2A laughing Charlene looked up and saw one of her former bosses checking out his camera, without thinking she walked up to him, being so comfortable nude she said. "Hi Leo how have you been, Did you find a job yet?"

Hearing a familiar voice Leo turned saying. "Hi Char, you taking a photography course also?" He was looking into her eyes as he talked to her, looking down he continued. "Holy shit you're nude! I guess you're our model today." The surprised man said as he looked the mature woman up and down. "Damn you're a fine looking woman!" Looking at Tom Leo became nervous as to what Charlene's husband will do hearing his comment he continued. "Sorry Tom didn't see you there I meant no offense to your wife. She is a very remarkable woman and to have the courage to walk around nude is outstanding."

"Thank you Lou, I'm glad you appreciate my birthday suit." Charlene said laughing.

"I'm having a great time showing off my precious spouse in all her naked glory. Tom answered.

Professor Carlan walked in the door as the couple was conversing with Lou saying, "Hi Charlene, are you ready to start?"

"Yes I am same as yesterday standing poses and then reclining?" Charlene asked.

"The poses will be all the same throughout the week for all Classes I am assigned to." Professor Carlan stated.

Charlene mounted the posing platform waiting for the group to get ready and being told to start posing. It was easier for Charlene today as the repetition helped her remembered the poses and went into them fluidly until a break was called.

"I have to go to the restroom." Charlene stated as she grabbed her husband and rushed out of the room. She was leaving the scent of an aroused woman in her wake.

Tom being in back of her knew what she needed and became aroused also. Charlene went through the private restroom door and locked it once Tom entered.

"I'm so horny I'm dripping." The mature woman whined as she put her hands against the vanity and spread her legs. "I need to be serviced. She moaned.

Tom being as aroused watching her model as she is modeling, wasted no time dropping his pants. Charlene reached behind her grabbed is tool and inserted him into her honey pot. It was a short break between poses, so Tom slammed into his wife causing her to become loud with the pounding she was getting.

"That's it slam it to me, faster go faster." The woman moaned. "I'm almost there, don't slow down, go faster, and rub my clit." Charlene admonished her husband.

Tom taking her last comments as an order he sped up the pounding of his wife and rubbed her clit, bringing her off moments before he blasted off. He almost fell over after he disengaged from his wife. He had to roll off her and lean against the vanity to stop from falling over.

"I feel better now." Charlene said wiping the act up, but you could see she was well fucked by the color of her lady lips and the exposure of her inner lips.

They walked back to the room 2A with a smile on their faces.

Everyone in the room knew Charlene just got laid by the expression on her face and the condition of her pussy. Tom had a shit eating grin on his face also confirming his activities a few minutes ago.

-------

Wednesday was the day when Tom thought he was going to lose his job. The last class of the day Charlene and Tom entered Room 2A and came face to face with the owner of the company he works for Lester Sitsman.

"Hi Les, what are you doing here?" Tom said wearily.

"I heard there was a mature woman modeling for the erotic class this week and I had to come here to take some photos." Les said, his boss continued. "I see the personal nature of your week off Tom. Your wife is the model. Charlene I'm impressed you're more beautiful nude than clothed."

"Thanks Les." Charlene blushed at the compliment.

"I didn't know you are taking courses in photography Les?" Tom said.

"Didn't you think it was funny I always left on Wednesday afternoon Tom?"

"I never gave it a thought."

"I'm glad you didn't as I wouldn't have had the pleasure of photographing your wife." Les said.

Charlene went through her erotic poses for the class particularly enjoying the thought that her husband's boss has seen her nude and totally exposed.

When the class was over Les came to talk with Charlene and Tom. "Tom you didn't tell me your wife is a proficient model? Charlene you did a wonderful job. I would like you to model for myself and a few of my friends in the camera club with have. We will pay you what you're making here. That is if you're okay with your wife modeling for me Tom?"

Not wanting to get on the wrong side of his boss he said. "It is up to Charlene I have no problems with her modeling for you?"

-------

The week went by fast for the couple. Charlene walked around the visual arts building as if she was clothed by the end of the week and spends most of the time nude at home with Tammy. She became more confident of her ability at the age of fifty-eight years old to attract young men and knows she is still attractive at her age. Tom's fantasy came true seeing his wife nude in front of groups of people. Jamie's friends come over his house more often attracted to the nude women in the house.

The final count for the week was Six hundred and twenty nine students in the course saw Charlene nude. Many of those touched her intimately while posing her. She signed up as a model for the following year along with Tammy who will be modeling for summer classes. The course was retained for the following two years as long as there are no complaints from the models.

Charlene made Four thousand dollars for the week. The most money she has ever made for working less than forty hours. She has been asked by a few of the photographers if she would be willing to pose for them at the same rate including her husband's boss. It has surprised her the fun she had being nude.