All Comments on 'First Time Prostitute'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Man RayMan Rayabout 19 years ago
Hot...

Hot fantasy, hot story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Damn!

I would have loved to have a wife like that one. I'd quit my job and let the motherfucker live out her fantasies about 20 times a night at $100 a pop. $100.00 for a no spit, swallow it all BJ. $150.00 for no condom fucks.

The only time I'd ever have sex with her was when I had at least three rubbers on where I wouldn't get an STD from her and above all no kissing except on a virgin cheek. Get her hooked on Meth or crack cocaine and enjoy her money making abilities until she got so fucked up no one wanted to fuck her any longer. Sell her ass to a niggah pimp after that to suck off guys in a homeless shelter for commodities foodstuffs. (peanut butter, cheese, and macaroni.

Good fantasy story but it would have been better if she was doing it for real and hubby was her sweet daddy pimp.

RAM3646RAM3646about 17 years ago
DAMN

WISH MY WIFE WAS LIKE THAT.

rebababyrebababyover 16 years ago
You have to be kidding.

A. no hooker doesn't check our to see if "John"is eithe cop or house cop.

B. The John is told to "get yourself confortable" (unddressed)

C. Money is the agreed on and paid, before.

D. Better hotels has "approved lists" Not on list you don't work.

I still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ALL

All the preverts love your stories so your a hit and a prevert goog going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ALL

All the preverts love your stories so your a hit and a prevert goog going.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
3***

I downgraded when she wanted to do it again as a common Prositute. That is too cheap and degrading.

murzaskimurzaskiover 12 years ago
hey

where is part two?

KobaKobaover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Very well written and very hot. Enjoyed it very much.

col_lovercol_loverover 4 years ago
She is a lucky wife to have a hubby like that

A good slut wife

elpam122elpam122almost 2 years ago

Amazing story,great content.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

My wife and I did this one once, but she had no desire for the cheap hooker one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I spent a great weekend with Ic69hunter’s wife. She wasn’t cheap, I gave her $2 for her time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous