All Comments on 'First Time Showing of Her Tits'

by plez2tease

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a Bad Story but It Needs Some Work

It would have made for better reading if you had referred to your "wife/girlfriend" by a name rather than always using the awkward pronoun. I presume this event took place before you married her meaning she was your girlfriend at the time and now your is your wife. Likewise, it would have been better if everyone in the story had been identified by name instead of only Kim and Russ.

There were also a few grammatical errors, but then, most of the stories posted on Literotica have grammatical and typographical errors. We readers can get past those issues if they are not too flagrant. Fortunately for you, they weren't too bad.

Still, I wish I had been there that day. Your "wife/girlfriend" sounds like great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
meh

I'm glad everyone had a good time but your writing needs lots of help. Start with an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife or girlfriend?

Sooo..which is it wife or girlfriend? Refer to one and stick with it. Better yet, use a name. Rest of the story is ok, but needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
decide

I like it/don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is good/bad

Really, really needs proofreading and an editor to offer critique.

hbcplhbcplabout 10 years ago
Well done

Thanks for sahring this great story with us. keep up the good work!!!

jennyphiljennyphilabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, Jenny's been a exhibitionist for years, would love to hear more?

secondhandleonsecondhandleonover 8 years ago
Fantitistic!

SO many of these "reviews" cut ya'll down for your grammer ... I could care less about your gammer (I live on Tex/Mex border ...); it was a great story or memory my brother! I hear you, Andale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
can not put a title -- I didn't read it.

Can't read a story if the jerk who wrote it doesn't does not know if the

SHE?? in the story is a wife or a girlfriend or both!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you don't know the difference!!

(And the guy who lives on the border can't know either)

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68over 7 years ago
Was I reading a wife or a girlfriend story ??

Enough with the wife/girlfriend usage. It's is my girlfriend now wife, then say that and move on. The overuse of wife/girlfriend was distracting,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous