All Comments on 'First Time Swinger Wife: My POV'

by susieblueeyes

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excellent read and very believable too.....

Whilst not being a copy of my own journey into swinging, we went through a similar thought process which improved our sex lives prior to taking the plunge. We went the route of internet adverts. Met a wonderful couple, the first of many, who became good friends. We did meet some lovely friends with whom we could discuss things in an open manner that went beyond our conventional friendships. Rewarding, eye opening and pleasurable.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
More

You should continue with more of their swinging sessions

taylorsamtaylorsamover 5 years ago
Great

Excellent story, loved it.

Thanks

StevenCinStevenCinover 5 years ago
Great story

Nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I especially enjoyed reading another woman's viewpoint. The details, thoughts, and emotions you shared were as interesting and hot as the sex you described so well. My husband and I frequently fantasize about swinging and it always adds to our pleasure. An experience like yours would be ideal for us. It's a great story.

Dr. ClamDr. Clamover 5 years ago
Very well done!

Excellent writing. You described all aspects of your swinging experience in a way that is both very interesting and highly erotic. I hope you will add a story about your later encounters with the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story !

Very well written. Realistic and highly erotic.

I came more than once to your words....

More !

Havefun72Havefun72over 5 years ago
Very well done!

Very well done. Please write about more of your adventures!

texashiker2003texashiker2003over 5 years ago
Excellent!

You were very careful in making your decision and following through with it. I'm glad it worked so well for you. I like the back story as much as the sex, and both were very erotic. This is the best first time swinger story I have read.

CroonyCroonyover 5 years ago
Dirty girl.

I love it x

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 5 years ago
Super hot story

Susie:

What a great story. Had to get off twice while reading it. As an aside, the greatest sex I ever had was with a Red Headed Susie. Please post more. Your writing is great and easy to read and I didn't see one typo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, well written.

I have never read a 3+ page story in such detail (I have always skipped bits of other stories because they were either not interesting, or poorly written, or both), and that was because yours was a compelling story, well written, and with good wording a grammar (unlike many!). Your story and the steps and progression you describe made an erotic masterpiece. I look forward to seeing future stories written by you.

nudetexannudetexanover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Well written and well told. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I hope to see more from you soon.

Gerry199Gerry199almost 3 years ago

really good story. Its how I would love for my girlfriend and me to experience our first full swap with another couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully passionate and erotic story. The details are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read it without stopping and I loved every word. Your very responsible selection of the right couple and your total enjoyment being with them are beautifully described. Also, thanks for telling the story from the wife's perspective, It's why I chose to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for a literary thrill! I would love my sleepy marriage to take the exciting turn that yours did. I love the thought of being seduced and fucked by a new man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderfully erotic!!! I loved your POV. I and my husband want exactly what you enjoyed, we just have not found the right couple. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous