All Comments on 'First Valentine, Second Chance'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Some girls get all the breaks!

Lovely! Liked it! Well written and a nice turn of events.

BRAVO!!!

shmilyshmilyabout 17 years ago
Great

Very good story content and writing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have done the research

A broken femur is not a treat-and-release injury. It is very serious, possibly even life-threatening. This is especially true if the injury required surgery, which it did in this case. She'd likely have been in hospital for a week, followed by two or more weeks in a rehab centre.

Even if you had her break a less catastrophic bone, such as a fibula, she wouldn't have been up to entertaining a doctor in her flat on the same day as her injury. She would have been caned on pain-killers for a couple days, at least.

I know you were trying to set up a meeting between the two characters, but this didn't work. Do the research next time so that those of us readers who work in health care - and there are more than you realise - don't dismiss your writing as the ravings of a bloody lazy prat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

It was nice to read the slow build up, though the fact that they were in fourth grade together wasn't necessary. The intimate scenes were descriptive enough without getting too tawdry and the love between them was apparent as well. Good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2592 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

SIMILAR Stories