All Comments on 'First Year After Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No dating

Tina dating is totally wrong. It's breaking the strong bond they have just for lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was the best and it's not for the sex

I really immensely enjoyed this chapter for the drama, the sensual parts and for the normal soul revealing conversations that went down. Hopefully the next chapter stays at the cabins for a bit longer as some major thing seem to be happening there. Aunt Toni's story touched my heart and Dave better treat her right and ask that question ASAP, grandma better kick the bucket just as soon or someone might actually do it for her if she keeps her suspicions up for much longer. The dating option for Tina gives the story such broad spectre of possibilities, from good to bad, that I can't wait to see who ti all goes and how she'll combine it with her marital promises to Drew & Patti.

With each chapter getting spectacularly better I can't give you anything less than a 5+!

papabeardougpapabeardougalmost 8 years ago
Super job and storyline

You are doing a fantastic job on this great story, keep it going.

PB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago

Don't wait too long to post the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Be careful about adding another man it would ruin the story.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 8 years ago
Great Story

I agree with that one person said becareful adding another man to story looking forward to next chapter 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If Tina DOESN'T date after a while it would arouse suspicions in at least a few small minds...

As for the "press" thinking they have the "right to know...": no they don't, they have the right to print everything they know without government retaliation, but they do NOT have the "right to know" EVERYTHING, nor do I consider the electronic media to be "The Press". They often CREATE a situation just by setting up a camera and starting to instantly broadcast images of the crowd that shows up to get on camera. There's an old joke that goes: "The world ended today...film at 11", nowadays there is no film to develop so it doesn't take a couple hours to get from the scene to the screen; viewers see it live and decide to go join in. And don't forget the debacle at Mogadishu, Somalia back in 1993: the media was on the beach with bright lights waiting to record the soldiers wading ashore, which told the warlords the location of the coming invasion...

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 7 years ago

Really enjoying this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
doesnt make sense

why would it be suspicous that a woman who lost her husband 9 months ago doesnt date?

if this is a 'love storie' or 'a love triangle' why does Tina/mom need dates and get fucked by other men? (when i was in love, i had no regard for other women)

you are just force feeding us new particpants to the 'sex' in the story.

for this reason i have to give you a 1* quotation where i was giving 4* on the previous chapters.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Dating

You can't just evaluate Tina's decision to date after Drew returns to school based on her being a widow, because it's not peer pressure that drives her decision. If she were just a widow, she could resist that peer pressure for the rest of her life, if she chose. Instead, her ILLEGAL relationship with Drew is a secret that needs to be protected, for her sake and his. Finding ways to keep people from finding out would be paramount, don't you think? And at the top of that list would be "Act Normal!!" and that includes NOT acting in public like she's in love with her son.

Dating again because it's expected of a "normal" widow is why she does it. Getting laid is a benefit, but not her motive.

Just to be clear, the men introduced into the story by dating Tina would have been introduced into the story anyway, through other connections. It would have changed timing and plot, but they would eventually be there.

BigPappy42BigPappy42over 6 years ago
Great addition to your story

I wouldn't listen to the criticism too much. Every person is different, and if Tina wants to date then she should. Whether or not it works with the story will depend on how it is written. Since i have not read the rest of the chapters yet, i will base my thoughts on how it turns out by reflecting on how you have written so far. By those standards i would say it will turn out great from a "readers enjoyment" perspective because i have really enjoyed what you have written so far.

The storyline is really well thought out, and is written wonderfully. Great character depth, with some interesting plot twists. You also brought a great emotional experience to the story.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 6 years ago
great story

Excellent prose and story telling.

The first chapter with any errors. Mostly typographical, although "judgment" has but one "e", in America at least.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 6 years ago
I wish I could write as well as you.

:-)

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@guiltypleasurelover

Re: judgemental. I was writing using Google Docs when I wrote First Year After (mid-2016). Its spell checker treats both spellings as valid. So does MS Word's. I eventually imported First Year After into my current writing program (called Scrivener), which does reports judgemental as an error, when using its US English spellcheck (but not its UK spellcheck). As a result, this is corrected in the ebook versions of the book that were produced using Scrivener as well as the paperback version. I just haven't gone back and reuploaded to Literotica. It's probable that other errors have been caught as well.

Thanks for the compliments on my writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No dating for Tina

Tina dating and having sex with other men invalidates her "marriage" as far as I'm concerned. It adds too much complication and seems to benefit you as writer for more variety of sexual situations. Sorry to say I'm not reading past this point.

She didn't ask her partners, she dictated to them. Is that how she feels toward them, that their feelings/concerns don't matter? Her not being willing to wait sounds selfish. She knew or should have realized before she had sex with her son she'd have to wait, its part of the life she chose. Personally, I would not want to stay involved with her after that!

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years agoAuthor

To those readers who seem to keep expecting that Tina, Drew and Patti should be exclusive to each other:

Put those expectations on a shelf. They don't apply to who these characters are. Drew and Patti enter this series in an open relationship and Tina knows this. Just because the first other lover Patti and Drew both take (within these pages) is Tina does not change the fact that they've given each other the permission to be with others. Why would they then deny that same permission to Tina? The answer is they wouldn't. All three of these characters will have other lovers before this series ends. Because they let each other do it. Toni will be just one of them.

One of the main themes of this series is trying to balance that open, polyamorous philosophy against the need for secrecy required by the incest. That Tina dating helps them keep that secret is also a reason that Drew and Patti have no objection to it. Plus, it advances the overall plot.

Because this was never meant to stay a triad. The last members of the marriage just haven't been introduced yet.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoy this series. In real life, I have no problem with incest as long as there is no emotional abandonment or positional power play involved. I truly feel sorry for Aunt Toni and her past situation. Unfortunately, in real life, her description of events and their outcomes are accurate. Who a person loves is their business as long as it is mutual. The maturity, selflessness, and adoration existing between mon, Patti and son wonderful. The expectation of Tina dating and possibly having sex while son/husband and Patti/wife is away in school full time further demonstrates the maturity and thoughtfulness of those involved in the relationship.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Somehow, having Patti romantically involved with Tina makes the whole mother/son incest thing more acceptable to me. If you ask me why, I don't think that I could actually answer that question. It's just a gut feeling. I know for certain that I wouldn't be accepting it if you had made it a brother/sister/mom triad. I've already been there, done that. I totally cannot put it into words.

As for Antonia, you didn't specify which state her family was in when her father was arrested. DCS may have been an accurate acronym in her case. But since you have set this in Texas, the appropriate agency is called Children's Protective Services or CPS. Irregardless of which state you're in, they are arrogant nazi fascists who are above the law. They think nothing is wrong with violating the 14th Amendment to the Constitution on a regular basis. A friend of mine caught his babysitter stealing his wife's jewelry and fired her. She retaliated in turn by going to CPS and leveling child abuse charges. In spite of the fact that none of these kids had any marks on them, they were removed from their family home and spent 8 weeks in foster care before the investigation cleared them of any wrong doing. It still caused problems for the husband later with his employer just because there was a record of the case in the CPS database. THIS MAN DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG BUT WAS PUNISHED JUST THE SAME. Yet baby Jessica gets murdered and tossed into Galveston Bay because of the failures at CPS. The government is fucked up.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan:

Toni's family lived in California, so it's their CPS (Child Protective Services) which would be relevant. I'm not trying to characterize the agency as good or bad, but I did need the outcome of Mona's pregnancy to be negative, to give Toni that backstory and to provide a barrier between Toni and her niece/sister.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan

Note that CPS is the current STATE-level agency, when it would likely have been a county-level agency which intervened. Rather than spend a lot of time researching what any of the county agencies in the vicinity of the SF Bay Area would have been called back in 1998, I simply chose to have DCS be what Toni remembers 15 years later and figured most readers would understand the reference, even if it's not accurate for the California of 2016 (when I was writing this).

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loving the whole series! The writing is first rate! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars mixed toni and tina once but forgivable

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Proofreading issues:

I've been aware of that Tina for Toni mistake for some time (along with a slip where I typed "doc" instead of "dock" when the men returned from fishing), but not until after I had published the book in both ebook and a short-lived paperback version. Because I cannot retroactively fix the paperback (I own the ONLY printed copy), I have decided against correcting the errors here or in the ebook version, so that both of them continue to match the print version. If I ever get the chance to release a paperback version again, I'll fix it there and then fix the electric versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All relationships, even polyamorous relationships have or should have clearly defined boundaries. By all appearances, Tina is dictating demands to their polyamorous relationship when she announces that she fully intends to not only date but have sexual relationships with other men or women when Drew and Patti go back to college.

Clearly, Drew, Patti and Tina are not practicing polyfidelity (no romantic or sexual relationships with people outside the group) if there's no expectations that Tina remain celibate when not with Drew or Patti. Also, this is a major relationship boundary that should he been fully discussed and agreed upon instead of presented as a demand or expectation from Tina. Brings in to question Tina's commitment to her relationship partners the way she presented this as a predetermined fact instead of a negotiated relationship boundary. Secondly, why only extend the flexibility to Tina and not to Drew and Patti as well if there's no threat to the relationship if one partner is allowed sexual partners outside the defined relationship. Seems a bit one-side and only benefits Tina. Not having clearly defined relationships boundaries, that provide mutual reciprocity to all parties will ultimately be the downfall of the relationship.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 1 year agoAuthor

Re: Relationship boundaries...

The problem here is that you're trying to apply relationship rules as if this is a normal relationship and NOT one that has to stay secret. As a result of the secrecy, Tina has to *appear* like she's NOT in a triad with her son and his girlfriend/fiancΓ© and is instead a widow who is looking to pursue new romance. But you'll also watch Drew and Patti have relationships outside of this trio, too. Because they believe in allowing that. One of the themes of this series is exploring that contradiction, of having an open relationship while also being secretive about the incest. In "real life", it might never, ever work -- but what would it feel like if it did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, just wow!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This is a Five**5**Star story...in spite of the "Oh So Long and Detailed" criticisms that have been posted...and responded to by author Leenysman.

I so much appreciate the author for his candor in his responses to these detractors; as has been said before...go write your own stories, with your own expectations in them, and leave Leenysman alone...

His stories a wonderful, he grabs the emotional aspects, as well as the erotica...

I am ready to read more about Drew, Tina, Annie (and Toni, I suspect, at some point...sooner than later?)

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome 5 stars and like I said I''ve read this entire story already and reading again it's pretty long but I loved evry bit of it the love that Drew has for his Mom and Pati is awesome!! I'm still going to read more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, didn't know this was going full on poly. I'm okay with Harem, but not this. Makes me sick, not my thing, sorry. I'm out.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

"Full on poly":

If that's what you call Drew+Tina+Patti (and a hint at +Toni), and that disgusts you, then yeah you should stop reading, because you REALLY won't like where the story goes from here...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES