First Year After Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still on one knee, now facing both of them, and pulled Patti's right hand and Mom's left together in mine, before saying, "Patti, I need to tell you, I actually asked Tina to be my wife when we were in California. It was heat of the moment, and I really should have waited to ask you both together, but I didn't. So, Mom, I'm asking you again, the right way. Tina Barnes, will you marry US, Patti and me together, to be our wife, in mind, heart and soul?"

Mom looked at us, and said, "I love you both, so of course, yes!" We each kissed her, and I put the chain around Mom's neck, then kissed the pendant against her chest.

Finally, I picked up the third box, opened it and said, "I also purchased my wedding ring that matches all three color golds, in this braided pattern, with a single diamond on each strand, for a total of three. The jeweler confirmed for me that these were all made with the same exact alloy percentages for the three different colors," and showed them both my ring, before setting it aside again.

I saw Patti get her phone out, and asked her, "Who are you calling?"

"My parents, of course," she answered.

I smiled and said, "Just so you know, they're not going to be very surprised. I visited your Dad last week, and asked for his blessing first, and then asked them both to not say anything to you."

Still, she called, to excitedly say, "Mom, is Dad there, is Jody? ... Can you put the call on speaker? ... Hi, Dad, hi, Sis! ... Drew proposed! ... Of course I said yes, silly! ... Yes, he told me you talked. ... No, we haven't set a date. ... Maybe next summer, after graduation? ... Yes, Tina knows, she was right there when he asked. ... I will, bye."

Patti said, "Tina, my Mom wants to get together with you to start planning the wedding already. I don't think she understands that we're not getting married until next year."

Mom chuckled, and said, "Well, some stuff, like the venue, might need to be reserved that far in advance, especially if you're thinking of a May or June wedding. You two should decide on a date sooner rather than later. I'll give her a call later this week and find out what details she wants to work on now. In the meantime, let's get this table cleared away, so we can go play and celebrate this engagement."

While we were cleaning up, Patti must have taken the time to post a photo of the engagement ring to Facebook, because soon after my phone started blowing up with texts and other notifications, congratulating us, as news spread. I actually needed to turn my phone off, to get it to shut up. I'd respond to the messages later, but right then I wanted to take my wives to bed. I considered the three of us married from the very moment they both told me 'yes', even though the outside world would only see Patti as my fiancee, and Tina as only my Mom.

Finally, we made it up to the bedroom. And wound up looking across the bed at each other, me at the foot, and the ladies on opposite sides. We were certain that we wanted to make love, but uncertain how to start.

I broke the silence, saying, "I've had so many fantasies lately about the three of us being together for the first time... that I don't know which one to pick to act out first."

Patti nodded and said, "I'm caught between wanting to have you inside me, being with Tina again, or getting to watch you make love to her."

Mom laughed. "Do I need to be the fucking ringleader, here, literally? Okay, then, Momma says everyone strip. I need nude bodies on the bed, stat!" My sandals, shirt, shorts and boxers hit the floor in seconds. The ladies were only slowed comparatively by their bras. Mom climbed onto the bed, and lay on her back. "Patti, 69 with me again, dear, but with you on top."

"Yes, Mom," she said, climbing over Mom's body, and planting a kiss onto her pussy. "What about Drew?" she said, looking back.

Mom stroked Patti's labia with her fingers and said, "Drew, dear, would you kindly plug your younger wife's pussy with that lovely penis of yours, while I lick her clit into submission? She's more than wet enough."

I flashed back to my first time with Mom in this bed, just weeks earlier, where she'd also chosen a doggy-style fuck to start us off, and knew she'd made the perfect choice for bringing Patti into our lovemaking. I climbed up behind Patti, ran my hands over her butt, and Mom grabbed my hard cock for a quick suck, before helping me push it into Patti, who was already too busy with her tongue in Mom to be watching me. She squealed, "Oh, fuuuuckk!" as I pushed all the way into her with one fast thrust.

Then I felt Mom's tongue all over the place, on my balls, along my shaft, darting along Patti's labia, even to the point that her tongue was being pulled along by my cock into Patti's vagina, before she attacked Patti's clit and Patti screamed, "Oooohhh, Mom! Suck me!"

I grabbed Patti's hips, and used them as leverage to slam into Patti, hard and fast. I knew my first orgasm was going to be quick, regardless, and wasn't trying to slow myself down, knowing this was just round 1.

Patti beat me there, though, her screams being swallowed by Mom's pussy, as she shuddered around me. I kept pushing through her clenching muscles, then just as she was done, my own orgasm began. "Oh, Patti, here it comes! Ungh! Fuck!!" I cried, as I shot my sperm into her.

As I pulled out, Tina grabbed my cock again, and sucked me clean, then pulled Patti onto her mouth, looking for the rest of my cum. I watched, entranced, as I hadn't really seen her up close with Patti the first time they'd been together. Mom's tongue went deep, came out coated in my jizz, she swallowed, and went back for more.

She moaned, "Oh, Patti, there, there, there! Oh, honey, I'm gonna cum! Oh, damn! Ohhh myyyy goodddd!" and then arched her back, throwing Patti off to my left, crying out, "Switch!".

As soon as Patti landed on her back, I took Mom's place in Patti's crotch, licking her the best I knew how, fluttering over her clit on each pass, then sucking it between my lips, and soon Patti was cumming as well, screaming "Drew! Tina! Oh, fuccckkk!!:, and shuddering. When I looked up, Mom had her mouth latched over Patti's left tit.

"Not bad for round 1," I said softly.

I rolled Mom to her back, and got between her legs, with my cock just laying across her swollen labia, then said, "Ohhh, Patti?" in a teasing tone.

"Huh? Wha?" she mumbled.

"You wanted to watch, remember?" I was beginning to slide along Mom's groove, running my glans across her clit each time, and Mom began to groan.

"Mmmmm, yes," Patti half-moaned, as she turned to see, and slid down the bed to see me sliding on the outside of Tina's pussy. "So, are you going to tease her, or are you going to fuck her?"

"I thought you might want to put me in," I said, smiling.

Mom growled, "One of you better, or I'm going to do it myself!"

Patti reached over, bent my cock down, and brought it to Mom's hole, then said, "Ready, set, FUCK," as she let go and I thrust forward. She then sat back on her heels just to watch.

As I thrust in and out, I leaned forward to kiss Mom's breasts, then moved up and whispered, "Sorry for the tease, Tina. Can you forgive your boy husband?" and kissed her deeply.

After we parted, she whispered back, "If you fuck me really, really well."

I focused all my energies on her, seeking her pleasure. I stroked my full 7" length into her, trying to rub along her g-spot on the in stroke, rotate my hips to rub against her clit when I was all the way in, then slowly withdraw, and repeat. Her moans were continuous. I continued licking across her tits, occasionally sucking on her nipples, when suddenly Patti was by my side, suckling on the other of Mom's nipples, and sliding her hand between us to rub Mom's mons and clit. Mom had a small orgasm at the instant of contact.

"I thought you wanted to watch?" I said.

She released Mom's nip and turned her head to say, "I did... and it turned me on so much... I need to join in." She turned back to suck, and Mom put her hand on the back of Patti's head to hold her there.

To give Patti some room, I reached my right arm back and grabbed Mom's left leg, and lifted it over my shoulder, and moved into an upright position, straddling her other leg, and resumed thrusting. This rotated Mom partially towards Patti, and let Patti have easy access to both breasts.

"Oh, fuck, Drew, you're so deep!" Mom squealed. "Where'd you... ungh... learn... umm!"

"Book... somewhere..." I panted. I remembered later that it was a position I'd seen in a Kama Sutra book I'd peeked at in the book store, but I wasn't exactly a master of recall at that moment.

"Mmmm.... goood... book," she moaned.

Patti was now alternating between Tina's breasts, kissing her way back and forth, sucking for a while, and moving on. Mom was stroking her hair, and had moved her own hand between her legs to rub her clit. Her moans increased in pitch, and I could tell she was about to cum, so I increased my speed, giving her short, quick, thrusts, and my own orgasm came on me like a rocket. "Oh, Mom, I love you. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! Oh, Ooohhhh! Now!".

Just as my first gush of sperm shot from me, Mom came, too, "Oh, Drew, baby, cumming too! Oh, Patti, suck harder!... Unngh!... Unhgh!... Oooooooo!"

When our spasms had passed, I pulled myself out of Mom, let her leg down as I unstraddled the other, and lay beside her to my right, and turned her face so we could kiss, long and hard. Patti spun around, pulled Tina's legs apart and gently began licking up my cum, avoiding contact with my mom's clit so soon after her orgasm. Mom's moan burst into my mouth, anyway.

I squeezed Mom's right breast, then pinched that nipple, and like that, Mom started cumming again. Looking down, it looked like Patti was thrusting at least one finger into Mom, and had started licking her clit, her tongue nearly a blur. Mom went into a continuous orgasm - she might have peaked three times, but even in her valleys she was still shuddering, still cumming. But instead of ending, Patti and I managed to keep her going up and up again.

After the third peak, she finally had to stop us, saying, "No... no... more... overload..."

The three of us lay side by side, just holding hands and exchanging kisses, for about 15 minutes, before Mom asked, "Who's hungry? That worked up my appetite."

Patti and I agreed that we could do with a bite, so after a quick cleanup in the bathroom, we all went down to the kitchen and had some leftovers from our lunch, and while down there decided to use the hot tub. Mom grabbed towels from the downstairs bathroom, and we went out and uncovered the tub. We didn't get frisky in it, just let the heat pour through us, relaxing our muscles.

We got out before getting overheated, dried ourselves off before entering the house, and decided to watch a movie downstairs before going back to bed. Now, if you've ever watched a movie naked with two beautiful, equally naked women and managed to get to the end of it, I either congratulate you, or question your sanity, because I certainly didn't. I had my two beautiful wives down between my legs giving me a double blow job about 40 minutes in. Don't ask me how the movie ended, because Patti was riding my cock and Tina my mouth when it did.

We never made it back to bed that night, falling asleep in a pile on the couch.

----------

March 10, 2013

The alarm blaring in our bedroom upstairs woke us. Mom had her scheduled shift at the hospital, and Patti needed to head back to her parents' house, as she'd promised to spend Sunday with them. I asked if she wanted me to come with her, but she declined, saying it needed to be just her and her parents and sister, at least today.

I whipped up some bacon and eggs while the women showered, and they both left after eating, then I took my own shower. It felt weird being alone on the house, with nothing that I really needed to do. Usually, I had classwork to focus on during the days Mom had to work. So I spent some time on cleaning the pool, and especially cleaning the hot tub's filters. Sex in the hot tub made it a more frequently needed task. That only took an hour, so I spent the rest of the day on video games and reading and responding all of the congratulation messages on my phone.

Mom got home from work, and we ate sandwiches she got on the way home, then sat and rewatched the movie that we hadn't made it through the night before, just cuddled together on the couch. Then we went upstairs and made tender love with each other, both of us missing Patti.

March 11, 2013

Mom had to work again, and was gone before I woke. Patti was coming back later that morning. Before then, I got an email from my college. I had been selected for a 10 week paid IT internship that summer at a Dallas-based company I'll just call ABC Electronics, one of three slots they had open for that summer. Right after, Patti called. "Hey, did you get an internship notice from the college?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm in at ABC." It had been my preference of several places around Dallas where I'd applied, so I was thrilled. It was a perfect fit for the direction I wanted my career to go.

"Me, too!" she gasped. "I knew we both applied there, but what were the odds we'd both get picked by the same place? We can talk more about it, when I get there. I'll be leaving in about an hour."

When she arrived, we talked about ABC some more, wondering who got the third slot in the program. We went skinny-dipping for a long while, then I wound up rewatching that same movie again, since Patti wanted to see it, too. She wanted to hold off on sex until Tina got home.

Mom called in the afternoon to check up, and asked us to meet her at one of our local restaurants for dinner. I put on my "just a son" mask, and we managed to have a good time, despite having to be on guard against the accidental word or touch.

When we got home, I asked my Mom, "Does it bother you, having to pretend that we're not lovers when we're out in public?"

Mom thought for a few seconds, "I've just started thinking 'Nyah, nyah, I know something you don't know' when talking with people, and let the anticipation build for when we're back home. Is it bothering you, honey?"

"A little," I said. "Part of me wants to touch you both, every minute we're together, and to just let everyone know, and damn the consequences. But then I remember that there are really bad consequences, and I keep my mouth shut and my hands to myself. I even feel restrained about loving touches with Patti, because of how other people think I should be behaving in front of my Mom. I just wish society were as open minded about sex and love as we are."

"So why don't we go upstairs, and you can show Patti and me just where you wanted to touch us?"

We went up, got undressed, and I got on the bed between them, and took turns caressing and kissing each of them. When I turned to Patti for her third turn, Mom started kissing her way down my back, and when she got down to my buttocks, she reached her left hand between my legs to grasp my hard cock, jacking it slowly. She reached her right arm over my hip, and grabbed Patti's hip, and pulled her closer towards me, and guided my cock to her pussy lips. "Fuck her, baby, fuck our pretty wife," Mom pleaded.

As I slowly slipped my way into Patti, I pushed up with my left arm and leg and rolled us into missionary position, and started stroking, slowly, while looking deeply into Patti's eyes. "I love you," I mouthed, and she did the same.

"My turn to watch," Mom said, quietly. "Damn, you two are beautiful together."

She continued watching for about five minutes, as Patti and I gradually increased our pace, still fairly slow, but deep strokes making us both grunt, wanting to make this last. Mom was kneeling to my left, watching us, stroking between her legs, squeezing her tits, and making almost as much noise as we were, when she stopped, and moved over towards our heads, and lay down, with her right knee raised, and was rubbing her pussy wildly, right next to Patti's shoulder. Patti turned her head and shoulders just enough to lick her tongue over Mom's wet fingers, and moaned, "yummy mummy", and giggled, before licking again, over and between Mom's fingers, which soon made way for Patti to lick all over. Which she did with a vengeance. And I had a clear view of all of it. Even more turned on, I started thrusting faster and faster.

Tina screamed when Patti's tongue reached her clit, and she put her hand on Patti's head to pull her tight. Patti reacted to that by sucking the clitoral hood, and based on Mom's reaction, she must have also been swirling her tongue across Mom's clit. She soon exploded in orgasm, and, shuddering, fell back from Patti.

Patti licked her lips, pleased with herself, and looked up at me and said, "My turn, hubby. Make me cum!" I increased my pace even more, angling my thrusts to hit the front wall of her vagina hoping to engage her g-spot. I must have been succeeding occasionally, as Patti was moaning up a storm.

After four minutes of this, and Patti still not crossing over the edge, I felt Mom's hand reach between us, to start stroking Patti's clit. "Let me help," she whispered.

It was enough, as Patti started to shudder beneath me, her clenching muscles proving too much for me to resist, and I shot into her, over and over.

But when I pulled out and lay on my back, I was still hard. "Damn, Drew, I'm glad there's only one of you," Mom said. "It takes both of us just to wear you out." I'd been thinking the opposite, wishing I wasn't having to take turns with my attentions to them. Mom straddled me, and dropped her wet, snug pussy onto me, and started bouncing up and down, hard, fast, and deep, and I felt another orgasm approaching, quickly. I tried thinking of other things like baseball scores and encryption algorithms, but nothing worked, especially as I was watching her big tits bounce above me, and finally had to thrust up as I shot off into Mom once more. And when she pulled off, I did go soft.

And when Mom had laid down, Patti moved into a 69 with her, and they each cleaned up my cum from inside the other. They each only orgasmed once more, but they were simultaneous, and I would swear the neighbors would have heard them, had their mouths not been full of each other's pussies.

And we finally slept together in the big bed, cuddled together. I dreamed pleasant dreams of our future, of our kids, of friends who were tolerant and supportive of our relationship. I hoped even half of it would be real.

----------

March 17, 2013

The rest of break followed that pattern, periods where we could all three be together, and fucked our brains out, or just two of us, feeling like we should wait for the third person to be there, or each of us on our own. I spent a couple of afternoons with Patti at her parents, but wasn't welcomed to spend the night. Mom accompanied us on a day off, and we discussed wedding arrangements with Patti's mother Carrie, but Patti and I still hadn't decided on a date, so there wasn't much to accomplish, other than thinking that we'd like to hold it at the Hyatt near Patti's parents, so that guests could stay there overnight after the reception.

Finally, we were at the last day of break, and Patti had to drive back to school. She'd already said her goodbyes to her family, and stopped briefly at our house to say her goodbyes to Mom and me. Patti had tears in her eyes. "God, I think this is even harder than when I left after the memorial. This week has been like a dream, and I'm afraid I'll get to my campus apartment and find out I actually was dreaming it."

"Then let us give you kisses that you'll still feel on your lips when you get there!" Mom said, before taking Patti into her arms for 5 minutes.