Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 03: Rashmika and Janice

Story Info
Fish and Finger Pie Ch.3 Rashmika and Janice.
4k words
4.54
2.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fish and Finger Pie: Chapter 3. Rashmika and Janice. (Enjoying the pleasures of older women)

I felt her heart beating wildly against my chest. She was panting hard trying to catch her breath. Her nipples pressed firmly against mine. Little beads of sweat dripped onto my face when she lifted her head. Her long hair was in complete disarray, plastered to her face by sweat. I licked at the salty droplets as her breathing began to subside. She took in deep breaths trying to slow down her heartbeat.

Her orgasm had been intense. I could feel the pressure on my pubic bone where she had ground herself hard. I felt her lips nibble at my neck. Her mouth came up to mine and we kissed. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. I sucked on it.

She rolled off me. I felt my sperm ooze out of her vagina and over my legs. She paused as she was almost off me and squeezed her pelvic muscles. More fluid came out. I heaved her off. I felt the warm, sticky liquid on my groin area.

She muttered, "It's yours..."

I replied, "Yes, but I gave it to you..."

She straddled me and shuffled up to my face. She pushed her groin in to my mouth whispering, "Lick it clean for me..."

I obliged willingly.

She collapsed by my side pulling up the duvet. I felt her shiver in the cold morning air. Her head came onto my shoulder as I pulled her close. Her tongue flicked at my nipple.

We had climaxed together. Rashmika had the utmost of control and waited patiently for me to reach a peak before she let go. She had said this was the ultimate goal of two people making love. What did I know?

Her hand massaged my flaccid penis, "You're all wet, Edward." She licked her sticky fingers.

I began to stir to go to the bathroom; she pushed me back down. "Stay there," she hissed. It will soon dry. Let's have ten minutes..."

We awoke about two hours later. The room was now warm with the heating having kicked back in as the sun came up. She threw off the sheet and cuddled back up to me. "We need to talk, Edward."

I had a feeling this moment was coming ever since term had restarted. I had only seen her a few times as studies and term papers got in the way. On the occasion I had stayed over, she had gone through my work with a fine toothcomb pointing out every discrepancy and gently chiding me for being careless. She wasn't going to be the cause of any deterioration in grades. I would sometimes pass her in the hall. She wouldn't even look at me as she chatted to her colleagues. I was just another fourth year medical student and she was one of the faculty staff.

I made sure I would leave by the car park every evening. If there was a paper rose on the dashboard, it was an invitation to spend the evening in her apartment. At one point on early November, she disappeared for about two weeks. I later found out she had gone to Toronto to present a paper. I once sneaked into one of her lectures. I got an evil glare from her...

One of her fingers was twirling my pubic hair, "What's to become of us, Edward?"

I stared at the ceiling.

I felt her prod me, "Come on, this is a serious conversation."

"I don't know, Rash. I just know that I love being with you."

I felt her sigh, "And I love being with you as well but I'm twice your age. You should be cracking all those nubile nurses in the hospital."

I raised my eyebrows, "Perhaps I don't want to crack any of them as you so crudely put it."

I got a playful slap for that remark and she pulled at my hair...

"What do you want out of this relationship?" she asked, "Apart from sex?"

I shrugged her off, mounted her and pinned down her arms, "I want you, Doctor Patel."

I bent down to kiss her but she turned her head away. She spoke quietly, "You can't have me, Edward..."

Tears welled up in her eyes, "Think about it. I can't give you any children. When you are forty, I'll be sixty. What good can possibly come from that?"

I slid off her. She buried her head in my shoulder the tears dripped on my bare skin. She spoke quietly, "I'm the first serious girlfriend you've had. There are plenty more girls out there willing to be with a bright young doctor like you. You'll have them queuing at the door."

I sat up knowing she was right in what she was saying but I wasn't ready for this. Her head went into my lap.

I asked her, "What are you saying, Rashmika?"

She looked up at me, "I'm saying it's time for you to move on."

I raised my voice, "What about you? Is it your time as well."

She sobbed, "Look, you idiot, can't you see I'm falling in love with you and I don't want to hurt you?"

I had a sharp intake of breath.

She buried her head; ""You've been amazing for me and my self-confidence. Yes, I admit it was all just the sex at first but now it's much more and there's an inherent danger in that."

I stared ahead, "You could never hurt me, Rash. What I've had with you is wonderful. I wouldn't change it for the world."

Her lips came up to mine. We kissed lovingly. I felt my penis hardening. She raised a leg and brought it over mine. With one deft move, she mounted me. One hand pushed my penis into her vagina. She rode me gently. Her breasts squashed against my chest.

I wasn't sure if I could climax again so soon after the last one but I let her enjoy the moment. She lifted her weight. One hand came down between her legs and she pulled out my penis. She left the erect member rubbing between her cheeks. The hand moved again. She pushed the tip of my moistened penis against the opening to her anus. She left it there as she gently rode up and down.

I felt the head push against the little rosebud as it lubricated the flesh. I was about to say something when her hand came up to my mouth, "Just enjoy it..."

I enjoyed the sensation as it gradually pushed in a little further. The muscle was tight around the head of my penis, She whispered, "No further, Edward..."

I climaxed rapidly leaving what was left of my sperm all over the gap between her cheeks. I heard her chuckle as she raised herself up and shuffled on the bed towards my face. She pushed in her vagina. I licked her clitoris and sucked on her juices greedily. She lifted one foot up and squatted against my head. "Open your mouth..." She commanded.

I obliged.

She paused for a few seconds and then sprayed her pee into my mouth, "Don't spit it out," she hissed.

I swallowed the bitter tasting fluid as she pressed her clitoris back into my mouth. I rolled it around my tongue and flicked the swollen organ that was now the size of a small penis. My lips pushed back the folds of flesh that covered her clitoris and I sucked hard on the organ. She came quickly depositing yet more fluid into my open mouth.

She collapsed at my side pulling up the white, cotton sheet. "Enough Mr Carter; no more, please...I'm sore."

I muttered, "Serves you right," and got a thump on the shoulder for my pains.

We soaked in the bath until the water began to cool off. We had batted the verbal war of words with each other before we finally agreed a compromise. Rashmika was to take three term's leave of absence from her post to undertake a study of ethics in the emergency department at Toronto University. She would also do some trauma medicine at the same time. She needed to practice medicine on a regular basis in order to keep her registration. Theory just does not cut it these days...

I was crestfallen. It meant I wouldn't see my lover for nearly a year.

She poked me with a toe, "You'll be busy on hospital rotation; too busy to think about me...And think about all those nubile young nurses just desperate to get their knickers off for you."

I wasn't that bothered about young nurses but in a way she was right. When you go on hospital practice, there is little time for anything else, especially when you also have examinations...I was scheduled to be in Manchester and then Leeds for the whole of the year.

She towelled herself down, "If we still feel the same after I return, we'll do something about it. Agreed?"

I nodded as my lover rubbed down her lithe body.

She threw her towel towards me, "Now, it's your turn to buy breakfast."

On the first of January, Professor Rashmika Patel dropped me off at the student's quarters at the back of North Manchester General Hospital. We spoke little on the journey from Liverpool. It was as though we were at some sort of crossroads on our journey. I sat on the single bed as she fussed with my few belongings like a typical parent.

She sat on my lap and put her hands around my neck. I could feel her weeping gently. Her mascara was smudged.

I stood in the car park as the Mercedes pulled away. We had kissed long and hard before she had gotten into the car. I didn't care who saw us. Tears welled up in her eyes. The lovely Rashmika Patel was gone into the darkness of the night.

I didn't see the person watching me as I slowly made my way back p to my room...

Janice

I settled in to hospital practice routine over the next few days. I was attached to a moderately pleasant consultant in the accident and emergency department. I was given my fair share of routine tasks but I seemed to spend most of my time writing up patient notes. I was watched over by a senior nurse named Janice Williams. Janice was an Afro-Caribbean in her mid fifties. She was about five feet two with a buxom figure and a head of dreadlocks that were tied severely back behind her head.

She looked good in her white hospital scrubs and matching facemask. She never bothered with any make-up apart from some bright plumb coloured lipstick and some mascara that highlighted her big, brown eyes. She struggled to keep her ample breasts tucked inside her scrubs. It looked as though these breasts were slightly out of proportion with the rest of her body.

Janice was pleasant enough to me. I could always tell when she was around because her distinctive perfume seemed to precede her before she walked into the room. Initially, I kept my distance. I was still grieving the loss of Rashmika. She wouldn't give me her new address promising that she would write first. She told me to keep the key to her apartment and use the flat anytime I wished. It was something I had not planned, as there were too many memories.

I was sitting in the staff canteen one day nursing a cup of coffee reading some of my notes when Sister Janice Williams appeared over me. I smelled her scent before I looked up.

"Student Doctor Carter; I've been meaning to have a word with you."

Now, given that Janice would be contributing to my overall assessment, I needed to pay attention.

She plonked a coffee on the table, pulled out a chair and sat down next to me.

"How are you getting on, Edward?" Her big, brown eyes fluttered at me. "You are very quiet for a fourth year med student. Normally, you guys are the life and soul of the department. We always look forward to the arrival of students."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Trying to keep my head down, Miss Williams."

She smiled, "Call me Janice, Edward, we are not in the department now. She sipped her hot drink.

I put down the cup, folded my papers and sighed, "What can I do for you, Miss Williams?"

She raised her eyebrows at that, "Just asking how you are getting on, that's all."

"I'm fine, thank you. Everyone seems nice and supportive. My consultant is helpful."

I felt her leg push against me under the table. I moved my leg...

"Are you missing someone, Edward? Have you left a girl or should I say, a woman, behind in Liverpool?"

I didn't answer; the lovely Rashmika Patel crossed my mind...

She leaned into me and spoke quietly, "I saw you kissing someone when you arrived last week."

"And?" I asked.

"Who was it? She's old enough to be your mother?"

I pushed my chair back noisily, "That, Sister Williams, is none of your business."

She reached out and took my hand, "Look, Edward, I'm not trying to be rude. We always meet for a few drinks on Friday night after the late shift. I've checked the rota and you are not working."

I pulled back my hand, "Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. Sorry, I have to get back..."

I was in that place where I was neither awake nor asleep. It was still dark outside. I could smell Raskmika on my pillow or at least I thought I could. I reached out to touch her warm body, caress her breasts and run my hand down between her legs. I could feel the neatly trimmed silky hairs. I could taste her juices; I licked my lips. Her lips nibbled at my nipples. A leg came over mine brushing my erect penis. She sucked at my neck. I pushed her away with a smile; "No visible marks, Rashmika....

A banging on the door stirred me out of my dream. A gruff voice shouted,

"Carter! You're wanted in the department! There's been a multi-car road traffic accident."

I threw on my scrubs and exited the On-Call rest room. A quick glance at my watch told me I had slept for about two hours.

The department was in chaos. A coach carrying old age pensioners had come off the road. Sister Janice Williams smiled at me as she grabbed hold of my hand, "You're with me, Carter; move yourself..."

She thrust a chart in my hand, "Cubicle three; seventy-five year old female with trauma to the left chest area..."

I had to run to keep up with her.

"She's been assessed at Triage. Work her up for the registrar. He's authorised painkillers.

I nodded and went about my business. Janice Williams hovered behind me. It was routine stuff. Janice stayed close to me offering quiet encouragement and letting me find my own way. The registrar followed me around handing the charts over to me.

I inserted a couple of lines and administered mild sedatives. The storm passed three hours later and my shift was finishing. I stood at the nurses' station completing the charts. I detected Janice's scent behind me. I didn't look up, "Can I help you with something Sister?"

I felt her body against me as she passed behind me. She spoke quietly, "Time to go, Carter..."

I nodded.

"Come and get a coffee with me." It was an instruction, not an invitation.

We sat in the small coffee shop about a hundred metres or so from the hospital. Janice Williams had changed out of her scrubs into a pair of jeans, pale blue blouse and short, black leather jacket. The top of her blouse was unbuttoned. Her ample breasts did their best to peak out of the black, lacy bra.

She pressed her legs against mine under the table. This time, I did not remove them allowing her to rub up against me.

I had pulled on a parka coat over my scrubs. I would normally wait until I got back to my room to change.

We chatted for a while and then she began to pose more serious questions.

"Tell me about your girlfriend," she asked.

I shook my head, "She's not my girlfriend, Janice."

"Who is she then?"

I shook my head not wishing to get into this conversation.

She took my hand, "Come on, Edward, tell me so I can get to know you better."

I sighed, sipped my hot coffee, "Just a very close friend, that's all."

Janice took my hand and looked straight at me, "I'd like to be your close friend, Edward. I think your preference is for ladies of the mature kind, isn't it?"

This time I smiled, "Maybe, Janice, but I've not had much experience."

"Well, let's see if we can rectify this..."

It was late; too late for me. I stared at the fully clothed body of Sister Janice Williams as she slept face down on the bed in the upstairs bedroom of her terraced house in a suburb of Manchester. I was sitting in an easy chair as she snored gently. I hadn't managed to get her changed out of the tight, short, silver dress she had been wearing at the hospital social. She had drunk a little too much but she wasn't incapable, just unfit to drive home. I had taken her car keys and called for a cab. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder as the taxi weaved its way through working class Manchester. The cab driver looked at the pair of us in the mirror and shook his head.

I had promised Janice that I would be at the social evening. I hadn't realised that it would end up being a drinking party with loud music. She had clung on to me all the evening insisting that I dance with her as she refused all other offers. She didn't object when I suggested it was time to go home. I had to admit it had been a good evening with hospital staff letting off steam and ridding themselves of the frustrations that seem to be the curse of the health sector.

I got an approving nod from my consultant as I escorted her out to the waiting taxi.

I had managed to get her up the stairs and onto the bed. I removed her shoes but I wasn't going to try to get her undressed. I had placed her on her stomach in case she vomited. I sat on the easy chair with my feet up on the end of her bed and sipped some hot tea. I had still not heard from Rashmika...

I pulled the duvet over her and sat back feeling my eyes heavy with sleep. She woke me about an hour later as she was trying to get out of the tight dress.

"Give me a hand, Edward; bloody zip is caught."

She was kneeling on the bed. I reached around her and freed the troublesome zipper. She shook herself out of the dress and tossed it on the chair. I could see she was wearing matching lingerie. She lifted her buttocks and wriggled out of the fishnet panty hose that kept her legs warm in the cold Manchester weather. These were thrown on the floor.

Are you okay, Janice?" I asked.

She nodded, "Too many rum and cokes..."

She looked at me, "What are you doing there?"

"Keeping an eye on you."

She shivered, "Come to bed and keep me warm."

I hesitated. She said, "Oh come on Edward, I'm not going to bite."

I slipped out of my jeans and clambered into her bed wearing my boxers and tee shirt. She pulled me closer to her. I could feel her shivering. I clasped her tight until her regular breathing returned. I soon drifted off to sleep. We weren't on duty for a couple of days but I had term papers to write...

I felt her move a couple of hours later. She sat up fidgeting with the bra straps around her back. I watched as she removed the garment. Her breasts seemed to relish their freedom and they were absolutely magnificent. Rashmika's were full and round but these were a sight to behold. She had large, pointed nipples that looked as though they were permanently erect. I had stop myself from wrapping my lips around them and sucking.

She lay back on the bed with her head on my chest and promptly went to sleep...

It was close to ten in the morning before she stirred again. I felt her heavy breasts against my chest as she moved. She sat up, stretched and yawned. She looked down at me and smiled.

"I knew I'd get you into my bed eventually..."

I raised my eyebrows at that as she lifted the duvet and slid out of the bed.

"Stay there, Edward, whilst I make some coffee."

I heard her urinating in the bathroom and then the sound of her electric toothbrush. She materialised about five minutes later bearing two mugs of steaming, hot coffee. She had put on a loose fitting robe open to the waist.

She got back into bed and sighed, "Thank God there's no work for us today."

I nodded as I sipped the drink. She threw off the robe, pulled off her knickers and carelessly tossed them onto the chair. She sat up drinking her coffee.

She asked, "Do you like my breasts, Edward?"

I smiled, "What do you think, Janice?"

She placed a hand under one and raised it slightly. "Are they better than the ones your Liverpool girlfriend has?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Who is comparing?"

She looked at me, "Just enquiring, that's all."

I said, "No need to enquire, Miss Williams, they truly are magnificent. In fact, they are the best I have ever seen...but, I haven't seen that many..."

She let out a sigh, "Oh, good; I'm glad you like them." She paused, "You can kiss them, if you like?'

12