Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 03: Rashmika and Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips were on her nipples like a flash. I felt them harden as I sucked. She leaned back and closed her eyes. My erection began to bulge out of my boxers. I put my hand on her tummy and slid it down to her groin area where I was confronted by a mass of tight, black curls.

I'd never seen that before. Rashmika had a neatly trimmed bush of soft, wispy hair. I heard her giggle...the accent was exaggerated Jamaican,

"I don't cut me garden for no man..."

My head was soon between her legs. My fingers prised apart her labia and I inserted my tongue. She tasted completely different to my first lover. It seemed to be more musky but still sweet. My tongue soon found her clitoris hiding under the hair. I went to work and felt her heave. Her hands came down to my head and pressed it against her vagina. My tongue teased her as her juices began to flow.

Just before she climaxed she cried out, "For fuck's sake mon, stick it in; me can't hold it much longer!"

I raised myself up and pushed down my shorts, I asked cheekily,

"Where do you want me to put it, Janice?"

I looked at her. He eyes were shut tight. She almost shouted, "Me no care; just put that fucker in..."

I slid into her wet vagina. It was tight. The walls gripped my penis as I rode her gently. I felt her legs clamp around my back. We began to thrust in motion. I felt her body go rigid as she reached her climax. She expended loudly. I carried on until I shot all my hot sperm deep into her vagina. I felt her panting as I lay on top of her.

She whispered, "You fucker...that lady of yours taught you well..."

I rolled off her saying quietly, She certainly did, Miss Williams, she certainly did..."

To be continued...

12