Fisherman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay back, Sandy on one side and Julie on the other. I was perfectly content. I closed my eyes and sleep took over.

I woke up alone. For a moment I was confused, thinking I had had a crazy dream but I was naked and lying on top of the covers. I got up and went to the bathroom, used a washcloth to wash myself. Finding my clothes, I dressed and then checked out the house. Of course no one was there.

I looked out the window, my truck sat there. I had figured it would be, I had the keys in my pocket. Stepping out onto the porch, I saw the garage door was open.

The Datsun was gone, how they started it and took off without waking me is beyond me but they had. I must have been dead to the world.

I checked the rest of the house, they had taken all the booze except for the Brandy, the mostly full bottle still sat on my coffee table. Other than the two fishing poles and all of the snacks they had bought, everything was normal.

I sighed, knowing that was it. I would never see either one of them again, of this I was reasonably sure.

What the hell, that had sure been fun. I went out and got my pole, loaded up my old truck and went fishing. It was one of those uneventful days, I caught and released a few little ones, then went home.

I was just putting my gear away when I looked up and the Sheriff's big Ford truck pulled up outside. A tall female officer got out.

Now what the hell? I thought.

She came over to my truck, asked me a few questions about two young women. No point in trying to lie, I hadn't done anything wrong but I knew right then that something was up.

I told her I had met two women and they had spent a couple of nights with me but they had left.

She just nodded, then she wanted to know about my truck having been found alongside the highway a month or so before.

"Yes, same two." I blushed at having to admit that.

"Glutton for punishment, huh?" She grinned at me.

"Yea...I...uhh...I guess so." It was obvious she had a pretty good idea of what all had gone on.

"We found a credit card reciept with them, traced that back to the store, then back to you."

"Oh. I see. But all I did was...."

"We don't really think you are involved, but we caught them with a stolen car. They are also suspects in a robbery down South, they fit the description at least."

"Oh, lord! Really? What kind of....?"

"Older guy. They stole his car, some money." She looked directly at me, that look was a question.

"I see. I guess I can see them doing that, but..." At this point I was sure that she had the picture, all I could do was blush.

"We need you to come downtown, make a statement."

I got into my truck and followed her down to the Sheriff's office. I knew the Sheriff but just in passing, he sat me down and I just told him the whole story.

He began to get a big grin on his face, I glanced over at the female officer standing there, she was grinning too.

"So how much trouble are they in?" I asked, finally.

"Felony auto theft, one count. Felony theft of cash, one count."

"Oh. Pretty bad, huh?"

"Not really, we are thinking that this was a lot like the same situation that you....?" His voice trailed off, he actually snickered.

I rubbed my face to cover the embarrassment.

"Bail?"

"Yea, a thousand bucks. Each. 10% bond." He grinned at me.

"OK."

"Thought so. We don't want to deal with them, to be honest, so they are all yours if you are dumb enough to take them."

I wrote out a check, they did the paperwork. Hell, I didn't care about the damn money, I had enough. The woman officer went into the back and came out with Sandy and Julie. They looked up at me, both of them smiled but it was a scared smile. The policewoman had them sit together on a bench at the side of the room.

Then she came over and handed me some papers.

"This is the court date, you get the bail money back when they show up for court."

"OK." I had a pretty good idea that these two would never show up for any court date. She went over and took off their handcuffs, Julie gave me a hug.

"Thank you, Danny!" She said. Sandy stood there smiling.

We went out and got into my truck.

"So what happened with you girls and all of this stuff?" I asked them.

"We met some old guy, he let us stay at his house. He wanted to screw us and he was really old." Sandy said.

"Yea, REALLY old, and kinda fat, too. But it was raining...." Julie added.

"We didn't want to, so when he fell asleep...."

I got that part.

"But you did with me....?

"You are cute and were nice to us." Sandy snuggled up next to me.

"Yea, that was fun, it was like it was just...right?" Julie said.

"We just figured we would drop his old car off someplace and that would be it, and we only took $60.00 out of his wallet. We didn't think he would call the cops."

I got that part, too.

"Where to?" I asked them.

"Just drop us off on the highway headed North." Sandy said.

"OK." I drove them a few miles until we were out of town. They got out, both of them hugged and kissed me.

"We will come back for the court, we promise!" Julie told me. I just nodded.

I knew better. I watched as they walked a ways down the highway, thumbs out. In a few minutes a big white crewcab pickup stopped, a guy driving. They hopped in, waved to me, and then they were gone.

Two months later, I was sitting in my chair reading my newspaper, it was raining like the hubs of hell outside. There was a knock on my door. I got up and went to answer it.

There stood Sandy and Julie, both of them looking like drowned rats. I stood aside to let them in.

"Told ya!" Julie said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You were nice to us and besides, you are lots of fun! Plus we want to get things cleared up, we aren't crooks." She said.

"Besides, we keep running into one asshole after another, we are better off here, we can maybe get the trouble over so nobody is after us?"

"Oh. OK. We need to get you dried off, though."

"Yea, and a hot shower, too?"

"Sure!" I grinned at them.

I suppose anyone would think we would end up right back in the sack again, but we didn't. They slept together in my spare room, I didn't push the issue. Julie did more of her magic in the kitchen, Sandy scrubbed every square inch of my house.

It was almost like they were trying to pay me back or something? I halfway expected Sandy at least to do some teasing, something anyway. She didn't, neither did Julie.

Two days later we showed up in court. The guy who had called the police had gotten his car back, and most of his money, so he dropped the charges. I got most of my own money back, since the State acts as bail bondsman. There were some court costs and things like that of course.

I did see the lady police officer in the hallway, she looked at me, then at Julie and Sandy, and then back at me. She just grinned and walked away.

Both of the girls were happy on the way back to my house, they were bubbly in fact. They started singing a song.

"Free at last, free at last. Thank God we are finally free at last!" Over and over. We were all laughing like maniacs.

"So how long are you ladies going to stay this time?" I asked them.

"We don't know." They answered, almost exactly in unison.

"Do you want us?" Julie asked, giving me a sidelong glance.

"Yes! I do!" They both acted happy at that.

"We want to be here too, Danny. Julie and I talked, we are way better off here."

It is now nearly six full months later, I sit here and tell my story. Julie is in the kitchen, she spends a lot of time in there now. She seems to be very happy, she is humming all the time. Sandy took the crossword puzzle out of my newspaper and is sitting crosslegged on the living room floor. My house is neat as a pin, the girls see to that. I am getting a little bit heavier, we all eat very well.

But then I need the energy, shall we say they manage to keep me very active. My stomach is like a board. I find it interesting that Sandy likes anal sex as much as she does the normal things, Julie absolutely refuses although she likes it when I gently rub her there with a finger. They are both eager, I guess I am myself in that respect. One might think that one or the other would become a favorite, perhaps cause a conflict.

That hasn't happened, at least not yet.

It took me quite a long time to dig all of the story out of them. Both of them had abusive type home relationships, Julie was molested as a child by an Uncle, Sandy wasn't but she was slapped around a lot by a drunken stepfather. There were some tears in their eyes when they talked about that, I knew deep inside they both had pain and unhappiness their past.

Both of them had nothing but troubles with men their own ages. Finally having had enough, they just took off together. Life was easier when it was just them, they weren't really what could be called lesbiens, they were more like friends if that makes sense?

They ran into me quite by accident, at first I was a target, just someone to get something from. Someone to help then get a little bit farther down the road.

Something happened in there, we all liked each other. They both insisted that I was the only one they really did anything with on their escapades. They just used teasing and things like that to get what they needed from men.

Do I believe that? I think I do, the truth is that I just don't care about anything before anyway.

Why with me? I don't know, they just decided that first night. They already liked sex with each other, they just...decided for some reason to include me? My two girls are very bisexual, I think of them like that.

As my two girls.

Strange relationships, no doubt about that at all. We get funny looks when we go to town. We get funny looks everywhere we go, we see the people whisper to each other.

We don't care.

There will likely be more of that very soon, though.

This morning at breakfast they had something to tell me.

It seems that they are pregnant. Both of them.

At the same time.

Something I didn't even think about, I just assumed that in today's world that was handled. One funny thing I noticed was that their cycles had changed, until they both began at the same time every month. The significance of that didn't hit me at first, then I realized.

I guess I took being a Dad reasonably well, something about jumping up and down in excitement and hugging them?

They both told me they loved me, easy to believe when two half naked women are piled on top of you in the middle of the living room floor at the same time.

There was a bunch of wisecracks, like the taking serious what was poked in fun and the old cannon turned out to be loaded. Stupid jokes we all laughed at until we were having troubles getting a breath.

"I bet yours is born bald as a billiard cue!" Sandy told Julie, rubbing the top of my head as I lapped away at her little button. It was a tad thin up there, I guess. Julie was nibbling at Sandy's bare tittie at that moment.

Yep! I told them I loved them both.

I meant that, too.

12