Fisher's Catch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy blushed deeply. "That's none of your business, Rebecca," she finally stammered, but the truth was plain to everyone.

"Aha!" exclaimed Rebecca. "you weren't any older than me, were you?"

"But I don't want you to make the same mistake that I did," Kathy said defensively.

Rebecca could taste victory. "Well, if you don't want me to learn from you, then I will just have to go and make the same mistakes, won't I?" she said triumphantly. Game, Set and Match!

"But what about Jeff?" Kathy protested feebly.

"Jeff doesn't mind, - do you Jeff?", said Rebecca, turning to Jeff. Jeff raised his head as if he had only just heard the question. Rebecca had the nerve to wink at him. "You don't mind mom teaching me about sex, do you?" she said in a sweet innocent tone of voice.

"Why should I mind?" Jeff said, deliberately misunderstanding the question. "Every parent should do that for their kids, and as early as possible."

"Yes, but here and now?" sputtered Kathy.

"No time like the present, Mom," interjected Elizabeth.

"Yes, even if Liz has experience, she could learn something, too," said Rebecca, but suddenly stopped as Elizabeth and Kathy both looked shocked.

"Is that true, Liz?" said Kathy, but not angrily, more like she was sorry it had happened before she was aware of it.

"Elizabeth looked angrily at Rebecca, then down. "Yes, Mom, bigmouth here is telling the truth, but it was only three times, and with only one boy. And we were really careful."

"Oh my," Kathy said, almost as if overwhelmed. "Well, I guess we had better talk about it some then. How much do you know about protection and the menstrual cycle and Aids and fertility and all that?"

"Well, we aren't that young, Mom," said Elizabeth. "We have anatomy and sex education at school, you know."

"Well, then," what is you want to know?"

"I want to know how to make it feel really good," said Elizabeth.

"I want to know about touching and feeling and kissing all over," said Rebecca, "and I want to know what makes both me and a man feel excited when we're having sex."

"Oh boy," said Kathy, helplessly. "I am not sure I am the right person to teach you. Sometimes I wonder how much I ever learned. Your father....." She broke off, - obviously she didn't want to go there. "But OK, if you don't mind, Jeff." Jeff waved a hand as he lay there trying to hide his unruly dick.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" she asked uncertainly. "She was quite unprepared for the guffaw of laughter from both her girls.

"Oh, yes, mom!" Elizabeth said. Jeff wanted to sink through the deck, he just knew trouble was coming. He didn't want to damage Kathy's trust, and now it looked like he might have done just that.

"What was that all about," Kathy asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, mom, - just take that as a yes, OK," said Rebecca.

"Did you masturbate when you had that?" Kathy continued, feeling more and more out of control of the discussion.

"Yes, Mom," - from both girls.

"It was great, Mom," said Rebecca. "Don't you think orgasms are wonderful?"

Kathy looked a little uncertain, but agreed. "Orgasms are supposed to be wonderful," she said.

"You mean you don't know?" said Elizabeth incredulously.

Kathy looked VERY uncomfortable. "Well, your father and I...." she trailed off.

"Oh Mom, I'm sorry, - I shouldn't have been so difficult," Rebecca said contritely, - "I didn't realize..." The mood had changed. No one wanted to continue the discussion.

"How about an early lunch?" Jeff said, jumping up and disappearing into the house. He could hear the girls and Kathy talking softly on the deck behind him, but wanted to get as far away from that talk as he could. "Can it be true?", he thought to himself. "Married for all those years, and never an orgasm? What selfish jerk her husband must have been." He wished he could encourage her, but that seemed more difficult than ever. That first night seemed like a distant dream. He suddenly thought; "She didn't come that night either. She tried, but she didn't come." He was suddenly angry with himself, taking his pleasure and not giving in return. On the other hand, she was the one that had run away afterwards...

Lunch was a little quiet, but everyone slowly got back in their usual companionable mood, the topic of sex never came up. Jeff knew it wasn't far from the thoughts of any one of them, but it was left alone. Kathy was very thoughtful, - her mind obviously working overtime, with occasional glances at the girls and at Jeff. She sighed a few times, smiled a little at times, looked worried and excited at the same time, as she clearly was working through something in her mind.

"Jeff," Kathy said suddenly, - "do you mind if I go topless here on the deck?" Three pairs of eyes stared at her in shocked silence.

Jeff recovered first. "No, of course not," he said. "I told you could wear anything or nothing around here." Kathy blushed a little, but with a determined motion untied the string on her bikini top and let it fall. He was stunned by the sight. Her breasts were heartstoppingly beautiful, beyond anything he had imagined; large and abundantly round, with pale pink, flawless skin, and with large rosy red nipples, hardening rapidly in the air. Soon they stood out like hard knobs on crinkled aureolae.

"You'll need some lotion on those," Jeff remarked cheekily.

"Don't get any ideas," laughed Kathy, suddenly carefree and happy.

Elizabeth and Rebecca had also recovered somewhat from their surprise and started getting a strange speculative look in their faces. Kathy gave them a stern look, and they looked sheepishly away.

"Wanna snorkel some more, Liz?" said Rebecca with a funny sounding laugh, and off they went.

"I think I shocked them," said Kathy uncertainly. "Maybe I shouldn't do this?"

"Nonsense," said Jeff. "It's perfectly natural to go topless. It is only in the US that we're so uptight about it. Most of the rest of the world don't care"

"Well, as long as you don't mind, I can deal with the girls," Kathy said smilingly, "and somehow, I don't think it bothers you."

"Weeellll....." he said slowly.

"Oh you're impossible" laughed Kathy.

Kathy did put lotion on her breasts, - herself, - but not without Jeff looking. How he envied her hands as they gently stroked and kneaded those splendid globes, pinching her nipples just a bit when she thought he wasn't looking. Her crotch was damp again, and Jeff's was tingling, tight and uncomfortable. As she lay on her back, her nipples were pointing skyward as beacons on a hill, shimmying gently as she moved, with just a touch of flattening. Jeff could almost feel them in his mouth, teeth gently nibbling as he clasped them in his hands, fingers stretched wide to reach all around.

A splash of water snapped his dreams. Elizabeth was wringing out her wet hair all over him, her pert nipples staring at him from above. "Penny for your thoughts," she said, and just as quickly: "Never mind, - I think I know," glancing at her mother. Jeff's grin gave him away.

Elizabeth laid down, and so did Rebecca, coming up from the water. Her nipples also stood out like knobs. "I love snorkelling," she said breathlessly. " There is so much to see under there."

Elizabeth lay on her front, and after a while Jeff saw her glance at her mother, lying as if asleep with her eyes closed. Elizabeth reached back with her hands and undid her bikini top, letting it drop to the sides under her. Then she turned over. Jeff's heart almost stopped. Her breasts stood just as firm as they did when she was standing, - the bra was totally superfluous for her, that's for sure. Her nipples were even longer than her mother's, but the same deep rose color. She knew Jeff was watching, He could tell from her breathing and her red cheeks. She grabbed the lotion and started on her breasts.

"Elizabeth! That is not appropriate." Kathy was awake now.

"Mom, that's crazy," Elizabeth retorted. "Why is it OK for you but not for me? Do you think Jeff is ok with you, but doesn't want to look at me? Or do you think he is going to rape me now that he's seen my tits?"

"Elizabeth!" Kathy sputtered.

"Oh come off it, Mom," said Elizabeth more calmly. "Just ask Jeff what he thinks, I'll do whatever he wants."

"Well," Jeff said, "Personally, I quite enjoy it, but I think you should do what your mother wants."

Kathy looked at him uncertainly. "Enjoy" was probably a little more that she wanted to hear, but Jeff wanted to be honest about it. "Oh, all right," Kathy sighed, "just...."

"Just what, Mom?" Elizabeth asked innocently.

"Nothing."

Rebecca took all of two seconds to get the idea, and less than one to put it into action. All of a sudden Jeff had six splendid nipples staring at him, from breasts that were each perfect in their way. The differences were in size and firmness, but not by much. Rebecca's were the smallest, with a rounded softness that was irresistible.

He laughed. "I guess that's it, then. I might as well get used to it. Just make sure you put plenty of lotion on. That is almost the worst place to get sunburned."

"What is the wor....." Rebecca stopped herself in mid-sentence. "Never mind," she said in a small voice, looking down.

Kathy looked at the girls, then at Jeff, then at the girls again. She sighed. "I guess it's OK," she said hesitatingly.

"Relax," he said, "there nobody here but us tourists." The afternoon was distinctly pleasant. They relaxed, snorkelled, had another sangria and eventually showered in turn. Topless had become the regular dress code and Jeff enjoyed it immensely. After a while he got his hard-on under control, but he had a warm glow all over all afternoon. Kathy dressed for dinner in a long wraparound skirt and nothing else. Elizabeth came topless in loose shorts and Rebecca in a sarong draped around her waist and over her shoulder and with bare breasts. She took erotic honors, hands down.

Kathy couldn't help but protest. "Reb, - don't you think that's a bit – eh – provocative?" Rebecca shook her head stubbornly and they both looked at Jeff. He shrugged, and that was that.

Jeff had a hard time in every sense of the word. Everywhere he turned there were perky tits staring at him, and he found himself dropping in and out of the conversation at the oddest moments. At one time he found that the conversation had stopped and everyone was looking at him. They burst out laughing. "Poor Jeff, this is all a bit much for you isn't it", said Kathy. "Still, - you wanted it, so now you just have to put up with it."

"Oh, I'll put up with it OK", He said, "but you have to put up with my reactions sometimes. I only have so much muscular control, you know."

"We noticed," giggled Rebecca, and they all dissolved in laughter.

After dinner they sat on the deck to watch the sunset, and then a little TV and a drink. Wine for Kathy and Jeff, and a little more weak sangria for the girls. Jeff was in the sofa with Kathy, and the girls were in the chairs. He was leaning back comfortably and laughingly trying to translate the rapid fire Spanish of "E.R." into English. Kathy was also relaxed and somehow they ended up hip to hip. Kathy leaned her head on Jeff's shoulder.

"This is so nice," she said. "I feel so relaxed and comfortable here with you. Nothing seems to be a problem for you. How come you have such a positive outlook on everything?"

"There's no secret to that," Jeff said. "It is really simple. All it takes is the will to be happy."

"What do you mean?" asked Kathy.

"Yeah, Jeff, how can you 'will' to be happy?" interjected Rebecca.

"If you have that will," Jeff said, "you enjoy and treasure all the good things that happen to you in life, and take them out and enjoy those memories whenever you can. As for all the bad things, you see if you can learn something from them, then you forget them. And if you ever find that you think about them, quick – take out a really good memory and think about that for a while. It becomes automatic pretty soon, and there you go."

"So Pollyanna was right all along?" laughed Elizabeth.

"Sure was in my book," Jeff said.

He could see Kathy thinking about what he had said. "So even with a terrible thing like my husband cheating on me and then leaving me and the girls, we should remember the good times we had, figure out what we would do differently next time and then forget about the rest?" "Bingo!" said Jeff. "The lady wins the teddy bear on the top shelf."

"But it can't be that easy," protested Rebecca, almost in tears. It was awful, - just awful!"

"I didn't say it was easy", he said "just that it was simple. But it does work"

"This will be one of those good memories," said Rebecca.

"Mmmm," said Kathy and snuggled in. Jeff put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her, his hand perilously close to her bare breast. She reached around and took his hand and placed it under her arm, his fingers reaching the side of her breast. She snuggled in some more. The girls glanced at them from time to time, but didn't say anything. If anything, Jeff thought he saw love and care for their mother in their looks, sort of a "she deserves it" kind of look. Time seemed to flow imperceptible as he sat there with Kathy in his arm, his fingers moving around gently, even reaching to and caressing her nipple from time to time. She snuggled deeper each time.

Suddenly she sat up. "Time for bed, girls," she announced briskly, and ignoring Jeff's silent plea, she started the preparations for bed. He went first as usual, then when he was turned in they trooped to the bathroom in turn, this time calling out a soft "Good night, Jeff," as they closed the bedroom door.

It was impossible to sleep once again. Jeff couldn't forget the day, the beautiful views they had offered him, and the warm comfort of the snuggle on the couch. "Should I knock on her door?" he wondered. He decided no, he didn't want to break the still fragile trust. Everything was quiet in the house when he heard Kathy's bedroom door open. He waited for her to come out, but she didn't. Her bedside light was on, but there was no sound. Slowly Jeff got up, put on his robe over his nakedness and went to her door.

"Kathy, are you OK?" he whispered softly.

"No," was the equally soft reply.

"What's the matter?" said Jeff, coming into her room.

"Close the door," she whispered. He did and went over to her bed. She had been crying.

"Kathy, what's wrong?" he said, suddenly worried.

"Nothing," she burst out. "I'm just so mixed up. I have had such a good time here with you, and you are so good with the girls, and my life before was so dreadful, and you have been so nice and you are such a good man and I don't want this to end, and I don't know what I am saying anymore."

"Shhh," said Jeff. "It's time you felt good for a while. Just let it flow, and don't worry about tomorrow. Nothing bad is going to happen here, and tomorrow is far far away."

"Oh Jeff," she sobbed, and suddenly he had his arms full of soft, willing, naked woman. Her sheet dropped away, and those wonderful breasts he had agonized over all day were pressed against him. She fumbled with his robe and pulled it off him.

"Please, Jeff," she said. "Please love me tonight. I don't care about tomorrow, tonight is for me,- for us."

Jeff lowered her gently to the bed and pulled the sheet off her. Kathy lay there like a goddess, like every woman wrapped into one, and yet with her unique womanhood reaching out to him with every pore. Her breath came in gasps, and her legs moved together as if she couldn't keep still. She lifted her arms to him and he bent down and kissed her, - for the first time. Her lips were full and soft, and opened to let his tongue in to play. They duelled for a while, and then explored each others' lips and face.

"Oh, Jeff," she let out in almost a sob, "Please love me tonight!"

"Yes, my darling," he assured her. "There's nothing I want more."

Jeff's lips left Kathy's face and travelled to her ear and neck, softly touching and nibbling, moving in irregular movements across her silken skin. She shuddered under him and clenched her legs together. His hands and lips worked together as he strokes, licked, kissed and nibbled over her shoulder and down to her magnificent breasts. He lightly held them in his hands, reaching around to hold them just as in his dreams, and pushed them together in his face. He breathed in her fragrance deeply, then kissed her all over, - little butterfly kisses that teased, but did not touch her nipples. They were standing out, harder than he had seen them, engorged with passion, and Jeff could hold back no more.

He grasped her tits hard and sucked hard on her nipple, biting it lightly with his teeth. She exploded under him, crying out and grabbing him around the head in a fierce embrace, and bucking her hips up to meet him. He held her as her orgasm subsided, gently licking and nibbling on her nipples and stroking her body. Jeff could hear Kathy slowly settling down. "Thank you , Jeff. It is the greatest, isn't it?" she gasped. "Oh, Jeff, - why did it take me so long?"

"You were just saving it up, my darling." said Jeff softly.

"Wow," she said with a smile in her voice. "Talk about a ride. Do you always have this effect on women?"

"Just you wait," he said laughingly. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Go, Tiger," Kathy said with a satisfied grin and leaned back in her pillow. Jeff continued his travels down her belly, licking and nibbling all the way. The area between her pubic hairline and her hipbone turned out to be intensely erotic for her. He started his hands on a second invasion with her legs, slowly gliding from her calves upwards. She started breathing hard again, her legs twitching as in a reflex motion, and her hips making short upward thrusts.

His hands and his mouth arrived at her center at the same time. His fingers gently probed her pussy, stroking her nether lips and letting her slit open with infinite patience. He followed from the North with his lips and tongue, burrowing in her lush growth until he came upon her ruby red clitoris, standing proud and swollen in the darker flesh around it. The first touch of Jeff's tongue made her jump again, and when he closed his lips around it she exploded again, every bit as powerfully as before, this time grinding his face into her cunt while she bucked uncontrollably. She cried out once, - but in a choked sort of way, as if she didn't want to make a noise, but couldn't help it.

"I want you in me now, Jeff," Kathy said when she came back down from orbit. "Please fuck me now." He was surprised to hear that word from her, and he guessed she sensed it, because she said; "I'm not a shy violet Jeff. I have had two kids and a marriage, such as it was. I know the words and I know the deeds, and now I want your stiff cock in my hungry cunt." She pulled him up and reached down for him grasping his prick in a firm, but gentle hold, She stroked it a few times, then placed it at the opening and pushed up. Jeff slid into heaven an inch at the time. She may have had a marriage, but it was a long time ago, and she was tight and hot. Her warm suction pulled him in effortlessly, until he was three quarters in.

"Oh, Jeff, - you are so deep," she gasped. "I had no idea it could be like this". Kathy's eyes opened wide as he pushed further in. "Stop, wait, - let me adjust a little". Then another push and finally Jeff was fully inside, filling her completely, and throbbing with every squeeze of her internal muscles. He started to pull out again and she clasped him tight and held him in. "No, Jeff, - not yet. I want to just feel you in there for a little longer."

As he pulled out Jeff felt her powerful suction try to keep him in, but he pulled out until he was almost out, then slowly pushed back in. Then again, a little faster. She started to hyperventilate. "Fuck me fast and hard now, Jeff," she gasped. "Please! I want it NOW!" He was so ready to fuck this wonderful woman. He started stroking hard and fast, feeling like he was getting deeper and hotter with every stroke. She was making little mewing sounds now, unable to speak, just following his every move with powerful counterthrusts of her own.